Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53868 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you. Where have you been, maybe you can give me tips on those places for when I go there.

Dogalmighty17:
I really look forward to your posts. I love traveling as well. Enjoy your trip!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

Me I just dey laugh o!

SayNo2SmallPrik:
Poor people too much for this Nairaland. Na so so vex vex dem Dey use drop comment . No be OP Dey do you o grin grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you. I enjoyed it there. You guys have a beautiful city.

bmikel21:
Wlc to Edinburg
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hustle na hustle! grin I'm so sorry that I take una future dey enjoy life for abroad. grin

No worry, next election I go hook you up so you self go hustle come get paid at the expense of others. grin

Newmans:
Bros your face be like face of those who hussle doing the election i must agree u hv been paid. enjoy ur pay at the expenceof others.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na so o!

Integrafamoo:

While some relatives would keep discouraging others from joining them
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
I just want to be like you o! grin

ednut1:
This man just dey chop life grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Abeg help me tell them o! People wey supposed just look away, dem no gree o! grin

nedekid:

Haba, he is creating content naa, some of us de enjoy am.
Wount it be boring if na just Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku, igbo, Yoruba etc the usuall tirade. cool

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are blessed too o!

kissdabride:
Men you are blessed....
May the good Lord bless me & my family too in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
I no fresh o! Most Nigerians fresh pass me self.

Your prayers will be answered. No forget hard work and sacrifice.

MayowaTallguy:
This man here is living my dream grin
I pray God answer my prayers soon
Chai, see as you fresh like today's bread smiley
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Your turn go come! Thank you for your comment!

tivity101:
If I say I no envy you my brother that means am lying. Nice one bro and enjoy the tour
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes I'm in Rome, Italy now, but this post was before Finland. I started my trip in Manchester.

thisisit:
@naijamanyiutube... You don comot for Finland??... See flexing...

Anyway, there's HUNGER in naija. Food inflation is over 25% and still galloping.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kings dey eat better pass this one o! Na servant like me dey eat this one. grin

Antoeni:
So This is What Kings Ear in Manchester
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

This guy you want to kill me with laughter! Dem dey import Naija food daily for here, so make una watch out o! grin

Starboytwo:
Na only you dey chop all these kain different better 9ja food for oyinbo land shocked

Haa, japa people Don finish us ooo, don pack all our food, no wonder food scarce.

Even our agbado is not sparred.

Can't you eat burger or something embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Your work will pay and your market will sell. Just try to sell what people need daily.

samwillyco1:
This life no balance ooo, some people are really enjoying while others are suffering.

May God lift us out of poverty in Jesus Name AMEN.

God please let my work pay, let my market sell in Jesus Mighty Name AMEN

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
She does!
oguns222:

I hope that your sister also treats her husband's family members the same way she treats her brother
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yes I cannot cook, second I'm traveling and staying few days in each location.

erico2k2:

Why? cant you cook?
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's not regular food for me o! So I cherish them when I have a chance to eat it.

The scrambled eggs with beans was bomb!

MuchAdo:
Regular food here cool

She added beans to scrambled eggs

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for the tip, but I was in Glasgow for few hours and then I left for Belfast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljV5_wfyZY

scally11:

I would have loved to hook up with u in glasgow tomorrow but am already booked. Well u can try visit Calabash at Union Street or Afrikana at Sauchiehall to catch a taste of motherland. All the same welcome to Glasgow latest Glaswegian.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Don't put it that way grin

I just dey share content with my people, to inspire those that want to do the same.

bonnyhope:

He just want you to feel jealous that he is touring many countries and you are just here in Nigeria battling with bad economy grin
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

toxtimmy:
self-service yourself toa nap ... What do you want us to do with yourcomment though?

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Shiloh ko, Shiloh ni. grin

michoim:
As you tour Europe don't forget to attend the ongoing Shiloh 2023 'Redeemed to Flourish in hard times'.
God bless you!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for your comment.

epainos:

Bless you bro. A thankful heart is a all we need in this cra.zy world to make it better.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
cc EngrKemp

I was only in Berlin, Germany for 7 days as a tourist. I think if you search with the right keywords on google or YouTube, you will get some good tips.

Healthcare might be the best, but you should research further.

EngrKemp:

My brother,
U r a very experience man .
I want you to advice on this.

If someone is planning to relocate to Germany
And the person wants to use job route.
Among these three job routes, which one is easier to get for the person in Germany?

1.Stick Welding and fabrication job;
2. Electrical Engineering job;
3. Healthcare ,carer job.

Which is faster and easier to get ?

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for your comment.

kings59:
The food in the pictures looks good. The Akara ( bean cake) and pap look perfect.

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you!

sylve11:

Nice one. cool
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for the tips. I didn't stay long in Glasgow, but I heard a lot of Yoruba and broken English spoken on the streets by Nigerians around the bus station. So I'm sure that you are right.

scally11:

When u enter Glasgow u go shock. Glasgow full of naija people. Most naija live for Maryhill and are more in Glasgow than Edinburgh. Try visit Kevingove, Glasgow museum and George Square.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o!

kingfisher2:
travelling is part of education bro, pls keep it up. your sis is a good chef too

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by XAUBulls: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Yes I know Passport Heavy. They've done a Naija trip too.

Thank you.

Alright then... You're welcome.
Yeah! That PHeavy Lagos trip was mad cool in terms of the events and variety of cuisines available. grin It further reinforced the importance of having a great social network or linkages between folks in Nigeria and in the Naija Diaspora... Things get done pretty quickly when you have a good inner circle of influence.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maybe o. At least my stomach is bigger grin

babamoha:
I believe by eating your sisters food you must had added more weight.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are right, but then again, japa has been happening for a very long time, even before I was born.

koyeni:

Nah.... he's been doing this for long. Long before the japa trend

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you for answering him. Maybe he will change to UK with the tip you just gave.

scally11:

All is good but Health Care is easier. I met a lady that got into NHS Scotland within 3months but the rest u will need uk certification and experience but health care u can get without uk experience provided u can link it up. Sorry disregard, I thought you were talking uk
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

That means that I have to post more photos when I go back there tomorrow.

obaidan:
i no go lie, everything dey enter my eye, apart from the pap and the white rice n stew,

that moimoi, that akara and the soups dey unsettle me right now...the yam and egg too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.