Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53775 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by airsaylongcome: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
inoki247:
Hmmm....

UK people and talk talk up nd down....

Almost every Nigerians in UK don turn YouTubers nd Tiktokers....

I won't call it "talk talk"...they are looking to earn an income from those platforms if their handles go viral. Na hustle bro, not show off. Meanwhile the "real gees" in Yankee no dey talk sha

7 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by atobs4real(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
They consciously did the needful since they know what you like.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Deogratiasfx: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
So what do you want us to do now?

I was actually wondering same thing

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by BRATISLAVA: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Offspring of Fela.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Zooposki(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigerian men and covetousness for Oyinbo men things are like slave and master. Shame no dey catch una. Always running to the white man’s land to enjoy. When will you build yours so other races of men can come and enjoy life too in your land?

Nigerian women are suppose to be flogging this race of conquered men with horsewhip anytime you see them abroad. Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by silibaba: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Okay.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ussv: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigeria no hard for everybody o , all the best
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by todaynewsreview: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kudos bro. God bless and protect you.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by drimzsmoke(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:

He is looking for wife on nairaland. That's the only reasonable explanation for this post!!!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by studycenter: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Great
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by finallybusy: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
The point of traveling out is to sample the food of the locals. This one leave Naija, Naija no leave am.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Wankaygee: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I even took some to eat on the train to Edinburgh, Scotland from Manchester.
this is amazing o, I really wish I'm in your shoes, to even get passport sef, no money.may God guide and protect you through the trajectory.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Yoighaman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
Minister of enjoyment smiley

Enjoy jare, this life too short.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Brownemeka: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.
that pap and Akara Sha... maybe I'll go for that tonight
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Yoighaman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

Minister of enjoyment smiley

Enjoy jare, this life too short.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
inoki247:
Hmmm....

UK people and talk talk up nd down....

Almost every Nigerians in UK don turn YouTubers nd Tiktokers....
rest. E no dey among Uk people na your e Dey do. Oversabi
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Honestfrend: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

If I get opportunity travel out... I no sure say I go come back o.. I swear..

Life our politicians enjoy our there and don't want the masses to enjoy same down here..

A country that a governor will build road and we will be hailing him.. Na me suppose build the road before..

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Make both of una go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by hilaryCU(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Resurgent2016:
This same uk where food is more expensive than nigeria

Even if, you earn more and enjoy more quality of life.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Dogalmighty17: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
I really look forward to your posts. I love traveling as well. Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Poor people too much for this Nairaland. Na so so vex vex dem Dey use drop comment . No be OP Dey do you o grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nice
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by bmikel21(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wlc to Edinburg
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Newmans: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bros your face be like face of those who hussle doing the election i must agree u hv been paid. enjoy ur pay at the expenceof others.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Honestly.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Integrafamoo: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

While some relatives would keep discouraging others from joining them

2 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Bluntemperor: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wujio:
Soft life broda. Well done !

What is the Total Cost of those items?era compared to Nigeria Menus and count the difference!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by We4all: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
I can eat yellow corn for one year and won't get tired.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Bluntemperor: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wujio:
Soft life broda. Well done !

What is the Total Cost of those items? Please,compared to Nigeria Menus and count the difference in Naira!
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
This man just dey chop life grin

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by nedekid: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
Haba, he is creating content naa, some of us de enjoy am.
Wount it be boring if na just Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku, igbo, Yoruba etc the usuall tirade. cool

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by kissdabride: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

Men you are blessed....
May the good Lord bless me & my family too in Jesus Name Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.