Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence (17197 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by onuman: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2023
If for no evidence a thief got acquitted and set free by a lower court; but after; fresh evidences emerged that the accused thief truly stole something.
When the thief is brought back to court, will any learned judges dismiss the case on technicalities? No.
APC appointed justices, please look beyond retaining APC in power, straighten the road to justice in Nigeria now.
Tinubu had offended the laws of Nigeria before he was brought to the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. Don'tthrow this country into turmoil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Bola has bought the courts in Nigeria.

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors

Na you facilitate the deal when e dey buy the courts.. Abi...? yen yen yen...

And once the potential investors blacklist him due to your supposed tool of exposing , who will feel the effect of blacklisting..? Is it Nigeria as a whole or Tinubu as a person...

I thought all you guys wanted was the best for Nigeria but seems make e just destroy na him be una joy... That's witchery, wizardry, wickedness and too much hatred haboured in a small mind

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by sureinfo: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2023
No be lie, I'd love to see where this ends.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by simfrost90210: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2023
In a sane country, this man should be jailed!
Why will he still be seated as the President?

Upon dat one, the nonsense NASS members dey spend 58b on top motor for all of them!!!

LasLas, Everybody Go Dey Alright
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by blowjohn(m): 2:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors

Investors are not interested in how corrupt a person is. They are after their profits.
Even investors can be corrupt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by eeetuk(m): 2:30am On Oct 19, 2023
"Besides, Atiku pointed out that the presentation of a forged certificate disqualifies a candidate for all time, no matter when presented."

Well said Atiku Abubakar!
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has been on the record since March 10, 2017 by saying that "No Room for certificate Forger". I think they have boxed themselves into the corner. And i hope Atiku ABubakar better not help this Supreme court out of their promise. You think they are not going back on their words? But no matter what this Supreme will do, the outcome of its decision will likely do more harm to the institution of judiciary than good. You cannot trust them. Time and time again, the Nigeria Supreme court has shown that they don't care what Nigerian people think of them, but what matters to this court members is tons of money they received in kickbacks. But i thank God the rest of the world is watching the outcome of Atiku Vs Bola ruling. Disqualification of Tinubu is the only way Nigeria judiciary institution can be saved.

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by DECLAN2015(m): 2:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Which one be sane world, I beg you which other country you done live for your life, other than The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Country way police they march Person neck, until the person kpai, Na sane world be that?

They even kill with gun at slight opportunity
There is no sane world
Is russia ukraine war sane
Is hamas and isreal war sane
Truth they say is relative

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by 1972xy: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Still is only showing his desperation to become the President. Nothing more .
But he has failed !
Check all the Anti Tinubu on this page , they are all people from the South East who are only being sentimental and tribalistic . All they want is Obi and no other person. But, they have equally failed and lose out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Antichristus: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2023
THEIFNUMBU IS AN INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE TO NIGERIA; THE NIGERIAN JUDICIARY SYSTEM A COMPLETE EYESAW TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. THOSE SHAMELESS MEN AND WOMEN OF THE BAR AND BENCH SHOULD HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AND BURY THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by AskNgige2: 2:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Abu4shizo:
Tinubu must get down and give life to christ as soon as possibe before it will be too late.

Hmmmm someone who has sold his soul to devil completely
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2023
cheesy

Okay naw

Ehn Alhaji!
Alhaji!

Alhaji!
Alhaji Alhaji!!

Ehn Alhaji!

grin grin

CalabarPikin:

Sorry again bro...

It's not about traveling out or making a big name...

For the failure, I'll leave that to you and your pops...

If they're people out there who really benefits from a failing government like this, then count me, cuz of where I'm privileged to hustle...the everyday increase in dollar rate gives me joy bruh..

Imagine what I'll be getting from Alhaji by tomorrow.... grin grin

Hope your 30k gives you piss

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

i have never seen a useless person and comment in my life than this.. investors should not come so that you and your family can keep wailing and suffering, and as foolish as you are you cant create nor invent anything for the growth of the economy...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Mayflowa(m): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The energy that Atiku is putting to kick out Tinubu is undoubtedly a selfish one .....

But the fight is on course ....... We dont want leaders with criminal records leading us.....

With over 200million Nigerians, a criminal was elected to lead the people....

Tinubu should be booted out not because I like Atiku at all or I want a northerner to come in again but because he calls everyone a fool. He made it in life but was not contented. He believe he can have everything he desire by crooked means. See how he rigged the election. To think he has forged his way through life and had the temerity to apply for the position of president with his daft ideas. He should be disgraced out of the position even arrested! There must be lessons learnt from his mis-actions otherwise criminals will hold sway in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Larryndelaw: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2023
End of Solomon Grandy. BILIKISU Atiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Larryndelaw: 3:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Antichristus:
THEIFNUMBU IS AN INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE TO NIGERIA; THE NIGERIAN JUDICIARY SYSTEM A COMPLETE EYESAW TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. THOSE SHAMELESS MEN AND WOMEN OF THE BAR AND BENCH SHOULD HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME AND BURY THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND.
Continue your online ranting till 2031

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Mosba: 3:38am On Oct 19, 2023
New evidence ke? If supreme court decides to rule on new evidence, they will fine Atiku Sidik millions of naira for attempting to lie against a sitting president. The school said he graduated and the world is aware of that. How will supreme court now disqualify him? I don't think Atiku understand the complexity of sacking a sitting president especially without strong reasons yet he wants to sit on the seat. Too late now Atiku

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Burob: 3:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Antichristus:
Who force your people to born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Na them you go blame not Tinubu, abi Bola Tinubu na your Papa? Father of the nation, no make President your papa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Burob: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Mayflowa:

Tinubu should be booted out not because I like Atiku at all or I want a northerner to come in again but because he calls everyone a fool. He made it in life but was not contented. He believe he can have everything he desire by crooked means. See how he rigged the election. To think he has forged his way through life and had the temerity to apply for the position of president with his daft ideas. He should be disgraced out of the position even arrested! There must be lessons learnt from his mis-actions otherwise criminals will hold sway in Nigeria.
You be real mayflower, a lifeless leaf that has lost its scent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:56am On Oct 19, 2023
cheesy

Make he Dy play

Na Wayo Man investors sef Dy like pass
Cos he's also another Wayo man in disguise

Let's be realistic, do you actually believe a firm (esp whites) will embark on a trip to another man's land to strike a true 100% partnership deal?

Persin wey fit get mind follow another country's FG deal ontop thier own land

Dey Play

grin

blowjohn:

Investors are not interested in how corrupt a person is. They are after their profits.
Even investors can be corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:01am On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So the investors are bringing their money to Tinubu's house or rather helping vulnerable Nigerians like you to get work?

Tick is killing itself but thought it's killing dog.

So you people actually wish Nigeria bad??

Anyone who cared about international investments should never have elected the Agbado crooner in the first place.

You all elect a known criminal into power and think the rest of the world will simply go blind?

Nigeria got 3 votes at the recent UNHRC elections.
The economy has already taken a hit as a result of the antecedents of the men at the helm of affairs.

Like say na now day break 🐐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stuffs2002: 4:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

DUMB&ST00PEEED IPOB cannibals think they are hurting Tinubu whenever they are telling foreign investors not to invest in Nigeria

The way Peter Obi bought the courts when Obi was winning his own court cases abi?

Obi, the man who rose from the dead. Gregory Obi died but Peter Obi rose from the dead to start claiming the WAEC result of Gregori Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stuffs2002: 4:13am On Oct 19, 2023
leviaka:
We have to get it right this time in the history of this country.
Tribalism and corruption has ruined this nation , yet we want to be like Germany, Japan or even usa, no civilized country will tolerate this, we always support our leaders based on tribalism and religion, core north and The Yoruba Muslims has done an irreparable damage to this country, Buhari being the worst, his region was the worst hit after his 8 disastrous years of misrule always supported by EMILOKON who is now on the saddle .
Imagine the kind of men APC an evil party has fostered on this country , truth be told compare, Jonathan, Buhari and tinubu and I wonder, who Nigerians would have wished for, if you turn back the hand of the clock , only those with brain damage would wish for tinubu or Buhari and I believe majority of Yoruba Muslims and core north will still wish for both men hence proving these two regions don’t have the capability to develop Nigeria , the middle belt Christians are far better than this two overhyped poor regions without any reasonable mineral resources, their survival is based on being part of Nigeria, they can’t survive on their own, both regions are like hurricanes and tornadoes that destroys everything that comes along its part, they have destroyed this nation since the end of the civil war. They put round pegs in square holes, they always laugh at IIGBOS who are far smarter than both put together, the questions me as an IGBO man will always ask is , you always say we cant be president, yes we can’t but my question is Why don’t you have the capability to develop Nigeria, to be like even Singapore since you have been ruling for years? And the answer is simple because YOU DONT HAVE THE BRAINS, my sympathy will always go to genuine Nigerians who want real change in the way things are done, We igbos are different from you , our value system, preferences and dislikes , are different from yours that is why we can never vote for APC.

IiGB0S are smart yet they are the dregs of Nigeria

You mistake criminality for smartness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Integrafamoo: 4:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Roboto11:
Na like this e go end.
Nigerians are already doing that, not atiku
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stuffs2002: 4:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Think9ja:
Lawyers de cashout for Atiku head sha

I like Atiku, I voted for him, but let him just move on.

The fact that children of hate and perdition are supporting him now after all the ethnic profiling they did against him means he is destined to fail

Anything they touch or supports fails.

Sadly they haven't realised that.

I agree 100% with the bolded. The day OBIDIENTS started supporting Atiku was the day I knew Atiku will fail with his case at the supreme court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stuffs2002: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2023
timefarm:
Sorry to him.

It is not easy for him. This is his last time. He has to do whatever he can.

Because this is stupidity , despite not being able to prove certificate fraud, you still went ahead with this foolishness.

Only Obedients behave this way.

Last kick of a dying horse
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stuffs2002: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Antichristus:

Judiciary was not all of that when Obi was winning his court cases abi. Obi never lost a case on the court except this last case suddenly the Judiciary is a disgrace just because Obi lost for the first time

You people's mentality of Judiciary is good only when Obi win is ridiculous and laughable. Obi presented the worst case in the history of presidential elections in Nigeria yet you want the Judiciary to give him judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by fredoooooo: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Werey ni bobo yi ..
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Basic123: 4:49am On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So the investors are bringing their money to Tinubu's house or rather helping vulnerable Nigerians like you to get work?

Tick is killing itself but thought it's killing dog.

So you people actually wish Nigeria bad??
Na them

IPOB terrorists turned Obi supporters never likes the country,they only want one of their own as president

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Dicoomoba: 4:50am On Oct 19, 2023
HarunaWest:
Na we go suffer am not him. He is the fvcking CinC whether we like it or not. Since Atiku lost, I have already moved on. He too should move on as well and forget this cry baby tactic. It's too late to remove Tinubu as we speak.

It will forever late
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Jostoman: 4:56am On Oct 19, 2023
HarunaWest:
Na we go suffer am not him. He is the fvcking CinC whether we like it or not. Since Atiku lost, I have already moved on. He too should move on as well and forget this cry baby tactic. It's too late to remove Tinubu as we speak.
you should be ashamed of yourself for this nonsense you are saying. You are saying Atiku should move on that is too late to remove him, then judiciary should be cancel if they cant defend nigeria law and constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by yemmit90: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Why will you wish your country bad because of a man that will only spend 4yrs or at most 8 years?

Is it not the jobless masses that will suffer for it, if investors keep running aways?

Keep exposing him ignorantly, while at the same time painting yourself and incoming generations bad in outside world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.