Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence (17203 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Exceed15:
I love his doggedness. He has exposed a lot of Tinubu's shady deals both to Nigeria and world at large .
For the world u talked about, remember the BBC said no evidence he forged his certificate. Is it Arise Tv that will expose Mr President more than the BBC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stanliwise(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

You simply lack the mental capacity to achieve understanding. Blame it on your parents & don't be too harsh on yourself.

One more thing, saying HONESTLY over and over again like a clueless person doesn't make your comment valid. Even a mad person can say that so try something more intelligent (IF YOU CAN)
You are a covert Tinubu supporter is the idea but you are instead masquerading. You claim Atiku fight cannot be for anything real. But then again the person on the seat is compromised. You’re just too slow.

I am being honest here
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

What exactly are we debating here?

And in your mind China will come and acquire Nigeria? Come on, stop this nonsense ideas and mindsets you guys have. It is childish.

I will leave you to die in ignorance, u can say whatever u want I don't care. I asked u simple question buh u can't answer it cos u have no clue what is going on. Have a nice day
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I will leave you to die in ignorance, u can say whatever u want I don't care. I asked u simple question buh u can't answer it cos u have no clue what is going on. Have a nice day

You are so ignorant that you don’t even know it.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your reality and keep enjoying your bear parlor gist
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

You are so ignorant that you don’t even know it.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your reality and keep enjoying your bear parlor gist

Oh please u don't even have confidence to express urself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by superCleanworks(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2023
stanliwise:

You are a covert Tinubu supporter is the idea but you are instead masquerading.

I am being honest here

Can you bet your life on that? Or you just want your assumptions to be correct by force. Is that not the height of delusional behaviour?

Go and ask your parents the difference between being HONEST and throwing baseless, boring, childish accusations.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oh please u don't even have confidence to express urself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

I really wasted my time responding to an ignorant person who can’t even think for himself. Like I said, wish you luck in your ignorance
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

I really wasted my time responding to an ignorant person who can’t even think for himself. Like I said, wish you luck in your ignorance

Bros shift one side abeg ur brain is empty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stanliwise(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

Can you bet your life on that? Or you just want your assumptions to be correct by force. Is that not the height of delusional behaviour?

Go and ask your parents the difference between being HONEST and throwing baseless, boring, childish accusations.

Honestly, never mind
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by simfrost90210: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Orinechi:
What's the price of SUVs the Governor and house of assembly members in ur state are using. Ur wailing should start from there.

Empty Heartless Brainless Wailer!
Keep on teaching your generation how to wail..
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by aestake: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So the investors are bringing their money to Tinubu's house or rather helping vulnerable Nigerians like you to get work?

Tick is killing itself but thought it's killing dog.

So you people actually wish Nigeria bad??
No electricity no anything and you expect them to come and invest.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tolue42(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
aestake:

No electricity no anything and you expect them to come and invest.

So they can't come to invest in that same electricity possibly through solar
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by aestake: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So they can't come to invest in that same electricity possibly through solar

Have you worked in a factory before? You get solar?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Jogs1900: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
bellong:

Did you attend JOGS
Yes
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by bellong: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

Yes

Ok... up JOGS

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tolue42(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
aestake:

Have you worked in a factory before? You get solar?

Are you daft?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by aestake: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

Are you daft?
No solar system will power machines in a factory. Not now.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by ToladolVentures(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nice one...
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Varunpulyani: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Successlane:

can you imagine this hate for your fatherland.

Which hate ? Did anyone complain like this about other past leaders ?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Varunpulyani: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

And if potential investors refused to come, who suffers?

Is it Tinubu that would suffer or you and your family?

Hatred had made your reasoning to be shallow.

No you will suffer so you understand the choice of elections.

Just as Gaza elected Hamas in 2007
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tolue42(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
aestake:

No solar system will power machines in a factory. Not now.

Ahhhhh

Scroll from up to down and read companies in US using solar already. Even Morocco is generating close to 1000 Megawatts electricity through solar panels

Investors can replicate what is going on in Morocco here in Nigeria

https://www.seia.org/research-resources/solar-means-business-2014-top-us-commercial-solar-users#:~:text=Walmart%2C%20Kohl's%2C%20Costco%2C%20Apple,companies%20are%20installing%20even%20more.

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by aestake: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

Ahhhhh

Scroll from up to down and read companies in US using solar already. Even Morocco is generating close to 1000 Megawatts electricity through solar panels

Investors can replicate what is going on in Morocco here in Nigeria

https://www.seia.org/research-resources/solar-means-business-2014-top-us-commercial-solar-users#:~:text=Walmart%2C%20Kohl's%2C%20Costco%2C%20Apple,companies%20are%20installing%20even%20more.

Wetin stops Nigerians from replicating it. You dey wait for investors from USA, Canada and Morocco.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tolue42(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
aestake:

Wetin stops Nigerians from replicating it. You dey wait for investors from USA, Canada and Morocco.

Keep going round and round and round!

You said no solar can power a machine right?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by aestake: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

Keep going round and round and round!

You said no solar can power a machine right?
Set it up yourself.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Orinechi: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
simfrost90210:

Empty Heartless Brainless Wailer!
Keep on teaching your generation how to wail..
see ment
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by simfrost90210: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Orinechi:
see ment

See mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account / "We Won’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Create Another Problem For Future Nigerian"- Adeyanju / Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.