Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence (17259 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by yemmit90: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So the investors are bringing their money to Tinubu's house or rather helping vulnerable Nigerians like you to get work?

Tick is killing itself but thought it's killing dog.

So you people actually wish Nigeria bad??

That is the point, some people are just so irrational, they forgot that president will only spend a specific period of time but the country remain ours and incoming generations.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Focusmind: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Is too late. The fresh evidence on forgery can't disqualify Tinubu now. It should have been brought before the election. The only option is to go to ordinary court and sue the president for certificate forgery. Unfortunately, ordinary courts will not entertain the case as you can't sue a sitting president that is covered by immunity. He can wait till 2027 to sue him so that he may not be able to seek for reelection. But, Tinubu, been a cat with nine lives must have learnt his lessons......he would go to Chicago State University and apply for the original of his certificate, which he would present to INEC for the 2027 elections.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Teenaira: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The energy that Atiku is putting to kick out Tinubu is undoubtedly a selfish one .....

But the fight is on course ....... We dont want leaders with criminal records leading us.....

With over 200million Nigerians, a criminal was elected to lead the people....

But all the politician are criminals. May be we need to import politicians too.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Exceed15: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2023
I love his doggedness. He has exposed a lot of Tinubu's shady deals both to Nigeria and world at large .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Exceed15: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Roboto11:
Na like this e go end.

Ok o but how how are you fairing under this administration?
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Exceed15: 6:15am On Oct 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
The chase is real. I don't care about Tinubu but when you see a person fighting so fiercely for power, it can never be for the good of the people.

U just spoke about Tinubu himself. He fought so hard to be in power and see where the people are today: hardship, sufferings, suicides etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by obailala(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Bola has bought the courts in Nigeria.

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors
...and how does this help the people of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stanliwise(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2023
HarunaWest:
Na we go suffer am not him. He is the fvcking CinC whether we like it or not. Since Atiku lost, I have already moved on. He too should move on as well and forget this cry baby tactic. It's too late o to remove Tinubu as we speak.
move on to where exactly? Out of Nigeria? The way una dey think ehn
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by stanliwise(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
The chase is real. I don't care about Tinubu but when you see a person fighting so fiercely for power, it can never be for the good of the people.
no pinch of sense in what you just said. Honestly you’re plainly a slowpoke. I mean honestly
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by membranus: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Atiku last chance and opportunity was in the last elevtion.

If I were Atiku then, I would have put pride aside, approach Obi and the G5 governors and also kwakwanso

Strike a deal with them, form alliance then, and he would have defeated Tinubu.

But pride and ego abi over confidence like whitemoney of BBN ALL STARS Killed Atiku.

A forgery case he could plead or prove well at the PEPT is what Atiku is relying on at the supreme court.

Both Atiku and Obi have misused their opportunities and at this time should give up.

Supreme court can never sack Tinubu as both Atiku and Obi cases are watery.

Atiku and Obi should just retire from politics and move on.

Shalom

Obi and Atiku's lawyers should just chop the money and prepare for another long sleeping session on the Supreme Court judgement day.

For their lawyers, it is a win-win jamboree.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by frankyychiji(f): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Roboto11:
Na like this e go end.
Oga it doesn't matter how it ends. The global embarrassment in Aso rock has been exposed for what he truly is. He will carry the bag of shame like cement on his head wherever he goes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by frankyychiji(f): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

The only tool is to continue to expose him internationally even to potential investors
Tell them o. Roboto11 and his fellow batshits know too.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by frankyychiji(f): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
The energy that Atiku is putting to kick out Tinubu is undoubtedly a selfish one .....

But the fight is on course ....... We dont want leaders with criminal records leading us.....

Na you know which one be selfish.
If the table turns, Tinubu will do worse. Go and ask Goodluck Jonathan. When Tinubu fights, he fights dirty and I mean brutally dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by frankyychiji(f): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Mumu cut your blocked catarrh nose to site your deaf ears?, Zombie, let the investors not come na you & your fellow Obidient Agbadorians go suffer pass, at least us APC will still dey eat from the National Cake.

As long as NNPC pump crude, we must chop, if e no reach you, Na so you wish am for your miserable self.
Mumu, where were you when they were demarketing Jonathan and his office? They even convinced other countries not to sell arms to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram.
You have forgotten so easily now the table has turned.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Roboto11: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Exceed15:

Ok o but how how are you fairing under this administration?

Been making dollars since 2010.

Not my fault.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Christistruth00: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This man should go and rest and stop disturbing us with his useless claim.

The Supreme Court should make Atiku pay for the entire Legal Proceedings
They should fine him enough to fund the Budget of his Home State for an entire Year and build a Railway there

No Court on Earth will read the Chicago State University affidavit and not throw in the bin Atiku's case

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by 77up(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Which one be sane world, I beg you which other country you done live for your life, other than The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Country way police they march Person neck, until the person kpai, Na sane world be that?
The way those white slaves glorifies abroad, you will think it's a world of angels😂

Every country get him own for body but these mugus won't know.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Basiliun: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria system is just a system of selection by the political elites and not through ELECTION by majority.

Therefore Mr. Tinubu had been selected to rule which even the judiciarires are aware

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tolue42(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Anyone who cared about international investments should never have elected the Agbado crooner in the first place.

You all elect a known criminal into power and think the rest of the world will simply go blind?

Nigeria got 3 votes at the recent UNHRC elections.
The economy has already taken a hit as a result of the antecedents of the men at the helm of affairs.

Like say na now day break 🐐

Are you making sense

Tinubu, Atiku an Obi are fucking billionaires !
Investors shouldn't come to Nigeria because your candidate don't win election?

You guys are not human beings
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Teeklef(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2023
tolue42:

So the investors are bringing their money to Tinubu's house or rather helping vulnerable Nigerians like you to get work?

Tick is killing itself but thought it's killing dog.

So you people actually wish Nigeria bad??
I was shocked to the bone marrow too 🙆‍♀️
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by nedzuby: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
I will say this again,, tinubu's dream is to make lagos an independent state. I will advice anyone not to listen to these people saying go back to your state its pure deceit. Personally I don't want to stay there buh whoever that is there should sit tight. This divide and rule tactics used by agbodo miscreants is not going to work

The only hope we have is to lease the country to China for the next 20 years so they take what they want from us since we can't develop the country by ourself. Atiku and obi won't take that seat from tinubu that is the plain truth.

Apart from Atiku and Obi can’t take the seat from Tinubu, every other thing you said is mere bear parlor gist.

I honestly don’t understand how you guys seat and cook up all this your stories and run with it as if it is true.

I honestly SMH for this generation that think they know it all and yet, they know nothing
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by reddingtonblack: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

I am not surprise anymore very few "think" in Nigeria, how many other countries have you seen bad mouthing their president internationally,
The former president of US Donald trump has four law suit hanging on is head, but you don't see Americans bad mouthing him to the world, Maybe atiku and Peter Obi would have ended the world if Tinubu had a sexual rape and assault case like Donald trump.

Niger republic junta is still in place, almost all Africa countries has leadership problem But only Nigerians love to wash there dirty lines in public undecided you go to CNN to call your president drug baron and you wonder why foreign airport treat Nigerians like criminal on arrival.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Georgejeez: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Ambassador of Contradiction .

In one breathe you condemn the move as being selfish , in another move you are hoping it sails through to save us international embarrassment ..
Same move you said was selfish abi.

But if it is your Plincipal , the one with a she goat's voice doing this , you would be saying "Tinubu messed with the wrong generation" .

Hypocrites
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Menclothing: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Tareq1105: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

And if potential investors refused to come, who suffers?

Is it Tinubu that would suffer or you and your family?

Hatred had made your reasoning to be shallow.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by tojahh(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I am not surprise anymore very few "think" in Nigeria, how many other countries have you seen bad mouthing their president internationally,
The former president of US Donald trump has four law suit hanging on is head, but you don't see Americans bad mouthing him to the world, Maybe atiku and Peter Obi would have ended the world if Tinubu had a sexual rape and assault case like Donald trump.

Niger republic junta is still in place, almost all Africa countries has leadership problem But only Nigerians love to wash there dirty lines in public undecided you go to CNN to call your president drug baron and you wonder why foreign airport treat Nigerians like criminal on arrival.

Forget all these preaching... What is bad is bad!? It's not about bad mouthing or trying to spoil the president before the world. Where you not alive when same Tinubu led protest built a coffin and nailed GEJ, even going as far as stopping international market from selling arms to GEJ government to fight Boko Haram? Why as e reach Tinubu turn all of una don turn advocate and international countrymen?!

No Nigerian President hasn't been "Bad Mounted'* so why una want make we keep quiet now because na the Almighty Tinubu? Even if na Atiku, people will still complain of his origin and nothing go happen. Abeg make una dey rest, Tinubu started it, why him present fake certificate and lie on Oath?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Georgejeez: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Atiku last chance and opportunity was in the last elevtion.

If I were Atiku then, I would have put pride aside, approach Obi and the G5 governors and also kwakwanso

Strike a deal with them, form alliance then, and he would have defeated Tinubu.

But pride and ego abi over confidence like whitemoney of BBN ALL STARS Killed Atiku.

A forgery case he could plead or prove well at the PEPT is what Atiku is relying on at the supreme court.

Both Atiku and Obi have misused their opportunities and at this time should give up.

Supreme court can never sack Tinubu as both Atiku and Obi cases are watery.

Atiku and Obi should just retire from politics and move on.

Shalom

The money he's using to pursue the case , did he come to you to lend him a dime or support his cause ?

Lovers of corruption and certificate forgery , Agbadorian civilian.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by themanderon: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Forgone conclusion. Our Biribiri courts would rule otherwise.
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by JASONjnr(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Georgejeez:

Ambassador of Contradiction .

In one breathe you condemn the move as being selfish , in another move you are hoping it sails through to save us international embarrassment ..
Same move you said was selfish abi.

But if it is your Plincipal , the one with a she goat's voice doing this , you would be saying "Tinubu messed with the wrong generation" .

Hypocrites

This is why going to school should mean so much to you....
Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Burruchaga71(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2023
Whether SC accepted or not, we MUST know who DRUGGIE is.

#who is Bola Ahmed /Adekunle Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Georgejeez: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is why going to school should mean so much to you....
If your darling drug daddy had gone to school and didn't forge his certificate , he wouldn't be dragged internationally like Tiger Gen up and down by Alhaji Atiku .

Certificate forgery disciple , shameless defender of illegality grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2023
nedzuby:

Apart from Atiku and Obi can’t take the seat from Tinubu, every other thing you said is mere bear parlor gist.

I honestly don’t understand how you guys seat and cook up all this your stories and run with it as if it is true.

I honestly SMH for this generation that think they know it all and yet, they know nothing

I doubt if u have the capacity to get the kinda information I have. I speak with facts so please do some research I'm not here to lecture u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Sale Of More Oil And Gas Fields / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.