Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? (5446 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by tunize(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
skj1377:
I doubt if you can take care of her. Your salary will not be enough to take care of a lady that has a hole in the heart. I guess you should look for someone else.
The next time your giving her head apply oil on you dick and enter her quickly. She is not a good person.
You are a bad boi.
That would be like Raping her so u fortunate o.p nor sabi play e game well. Girls like that put them in the mood when she’s up there stand up if she voice you warn her straight ahead.
I can’t be satisfying you when i’m not getting same is either we are having sex or we are not
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
goodmike7:

Op @33 you are supposed to be retiring from being a player maybe partially.

Back to the issue, let her know your true worth.
First, never engage her in any form of sexual activities, dont touch,kiss and romance her for the next 3 months..I know you cant but for the records dont.
Why?, you are trying to break the wedge and bond while you focus on having other girls for your pleasure.
Limit the communication with her, send a c;ear message you are no longer interested without saying it because sje knows if she cries or beg you will take her back.

Lastly, dont break up with her but rather prepare her for the inevitable break up with the abpve, over time she will get it.....she is not a virgin and she is fucking someone else..how does a virgin have an ex? except the first guy who broke her virginity.

Thanks so much for your wise words... I have never disvirgined any girl before and I don't know how a virgin looks like. I have already decided to cut ties with her and nothing can bring us back together again
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Beverlyjean(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
I can't believe u are 33 ...this is what teenagers do or boys in their early 20s .... better let her be ..b4 she sleeps and don't wake up in ur apartment

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by master69(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chaiii, bros na shege u dey see Soo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by OSDD(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Obakoolex:

Keep kwayet if you don't know....the lady might actually be a virgin.

I did more with my wife for whole 2 years when we were courting and am proud to tell you today that I disflowored her.

Because of her refusing me then and doing dry humping I was able to learn how to stay faithful.

People like you made me manipulate her and force my way in just few months before our wedding, and when I confirmed her to be a virgin....I begged her for weeks before she finally forgave me for not waiting till wedding night.

Wtf am I to do with your pride? Keep it with your family.

People like me? Retard. Your life, you problem. My focus is on that 33years old fool
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by OSDD(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Someone is coming and is still been called Virginia grin

OP your health is at risk for someone you may not know her full health status and can't vouch for 1000000 percent. Headmaster please calm before you head throat cancer into your goal post grin

Front page soon: 33years old uses girlfriend for ritual after she died in his room...

I'll kill to read that story anytime

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Angrigowt: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ode at 33.small oikin brain
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Opanka44:
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.
Sound like a childish telling a lady I am done with you . Just leave her in the relationship and look for another woman when she get tired she will move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by complexstuffs(m): 12:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

Love is crazy my Dear

Stop mistaking ST00PEEDITY for love.

It is no longer love once one party is being taken advantage of. It is no longer love once one party is being abused physically and/or psychologically. How is it love when one party is ashamed of being seen in public with the other partner. How can it be love when one party is miserable, unhappy and feeling unloved.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by DyingFetus: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Dump her like whôre she's and will always be

She needs to feel bloody pain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by SuperOnyi: 1:57am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

Hmmmm.... I can't see it. Thanks brother.

shocked

I've been through such situation but the only difference is we were both teenagers and were hiding our crazy relationship plus I think the way I treated made her believe I didn't love her.

I'd ignore her for some time and still go back, I didn't understand what love was, I just knew I was addicted to her. She even said "yes" to a guy, I came back for her and she told me she was in a relationship but that didn't stop her from begging me to give her a chance again grin. I simply concluded she belongs to the street even though she was still a virgin, I just did a lot of crazy things with her but never stopped believing she belongs to the street. I can't share my woman even though I was wrong for neglecting her!

Anyway, your girl isn't a little girl. How can a 28 years old woman keep acting like that? Just 2 years away from 30? Sit her down and tell her everything you just wrote here.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by SuperOnyi: 2:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na u create her, whey u take know say, you get all attributes she wants in a man.

Continue to de lick pussy, na her dog you be.

shocked

grin some of us just love eating it... grin
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by SuperOnyi: 2:28am On Oct 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
that young man is sitting on a keg of gunpowder and he is still talking about love,that girl can easily die in his house when having an orgasm and he will know how far in Nigerian prison,I had a girlfriend before with similar heart condition and after a romp in.my place turned to two days in the hospital I have to surrender my love to common sense and run for dear life, freedom is the greatest asset

shocked

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 5:27am On Oct 20, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I've been through such situation but the only difference is we were both teenagers and were hiding our crazy relationship plus I think the way I treated made her believe I didn't love her.

I'd ignore her for some time and still go back, I didn't understand what love was, I just knew I was addicted to her. She even said "yes" to a guy, I came back for her and she told me she was in a relationship but that didn't stop her from begging me to give her a chance again grin. I simply concluded she belongs to the street even though she was still a virgin, I just did a lot of crazy things with her but never stopped believing she belongs to the street. I can't share my woman even though I was wrong for neglecting her!

Anyway, your girl isn't a little girl. How can a 28 years old woman keep acting like that? Just 2 years away from 30? Sit her down and tell her everything you just wrote here.

I have told her all these. There's nothing written here that I have not told her
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop mistaking ST00PEEDITY for love.

It is no longer love once one party is being taken advantage of. It is no longer love once one party is being abused physically and/or psychologically. How is it love when one party is ashamed of being seen in public with the other partner. How can it be love when one party is miserable, unhappy and feeling unloved.

Hmmmm ... True talk
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Gee64: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2023
If you truly love her, go for her. You go fvck tire later.
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by LandMann: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

I swear she's not a good person just like you rightly said. You can't claim to love someone yet, can't make him feel good in bed. I do whatever she asks me to do in bed yet she can't do same for me. That's self-centeredness. She doesn't care about my feelings. Minus the sex part, why can't she introduce me to anyone? Why?

Sorry bro... You've been a very stupid simp for a long time in that relationship.

I'll only advise you to gradually ghost her. No more calls, texts or visit... Go for a walk if you must so she doesn't meet you at home.

Delete every memory of her from your life, pictures, chats, text, call log, contact... Cry and cry in your closet if the pain of moving on causes you heart ache, but move on with your life...

After one to two months go out and make new friends... Find a girl who can work with you to japa and focus your energy on traveling out so that you can put as much distance between you and your past, and also make good money so that you won't regret leaving your past relationship. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by duduade: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2023
Looool

She and her sisters husby dey knaaackkk
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2023
All these nairaland guys wey una dey do relationships, una dey try o, how can someone that have an ex boyfriend claim shes still a virgin and yet you believed her, what do you think they've been doing together? Praise and worship?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2023
LandMann:

Sorry bro... You've been a very stupid simp for a long time in that relationship.

I'll only advise you to gradually ghost her. No more calls, texts or visit... Go for a walk if you must so she doesn't meet you at home.

Delete every memory of her from your life, pictures, chats, text, call log, contact... Cry and cry in your closet if the pain of moving on causes you heart ache, but move on with your life...

After one to two months go out and make new friends... Find a girl who can work with you to japa and focus your energy on traveling out so that you can put as much distance between you and your past, and also make good money so that you won't regret leaving your past relationship. Cheers

Thank you so much Bro, you just made my day with your comment. I really appreciate. I have already done that yesterday. Every memory is deleted and I have moved on. I already have a thick skin and am emotionally strong enough to move on now. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by SuperOnyi: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

I have told her all these. There's nothing written here that I have not told her

shocked

Then dump her and swallow some red pill.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na u create her, whey u take know say, you get all attributes she wants in a man.

Even dog dey fu¢k
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Then dump her and swallow some red pill.

Ok Sir. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by lordnkem000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Things dey really happen for this nairaland grin
I swear
Men dey see a lot
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by lordnkem000(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Foodqueen:

Babe u talk my mind.. the guy just dey fvck u p more dey go

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
lordnkem000:

Babe u talk my mind.. the guy just dey fvck u p more dey go

I have been redpilled. I've moved on
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Styluss: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
iF i CAN GET THE CLIT, i WILL SURELY HIT THE PUSSYYY
I think you need some training.
Opanka44:
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Styluss:
iF i CAN GET THE CLIT, i WILL SURELY HIT THE PUSSYYY
I think you need some training.

How do I know that she's a virgin first?
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Styluss: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
At 28, I dont think she stands a chance. If u can touch the clit, you can hit the pussy. I think you are being played here

Opanka44:

How do I know that she's a virgin first?
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by lordnkem000(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:

I have been redpilled. I've moved on
I am happy for u now.. go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Styluss:
At 28, I dont think she stands a chance. If u can touch the clit, you can hit the pussy. I think you are being played here

Yes, like I am being played
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
At 33? You are still a mugu lol. The girl is not a virgin plus you are too broke for her to commit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Loose Interest In One Another After Marriage? / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.