Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? (5484 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by garriAndsugar: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Things dey really happen for this nairaland grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Odin13: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wake up bro...

You’re in the wrong ride.. you’re for keeps.. love is loud.

She don’t love you .. and you know deep down.

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:
Wake up bro...

You’re in the wrong ride.. you’re for keeps.. love is loud.

She ain’t love you .. and you know deep down.

Hmmmm.... I can't see it. Thanks brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pele o…arakunrin olufe.
Oo tete ya wa square root e?

Even though I don't support sex before marriage, but she might still be naive or shy to introduce you to anyone since she's still behaving immature.

There is a tendency she's seeing someone else but just keeping you as an option if that main fails.

There is a possibility that she is just confused of who to go for between you two.

She might be a virgin for real, because it's easier for virgins to not go beyond stimulation.

My humble opinion, which might be right or wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Things dey really happen for this nairaland grin

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Pele o…arakunrin olufe.

Even though I don't support sex before marriage, but she might still be naive or shy to introduce you to anyone since she's still behaving immature.

There is a tendency she's seeing someone else but just keeping you as an option if that main fails.

There is a possibility that she is just confused of who to gobfor between you two.

She might be a virgin for real, because it's easier for virgins to not go beyond stimulation.

Thanks for your input Sir. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Pele o…arakunrin olufe.

There is a possibility that she is just confused of who to gobfor between you two.

Writing with different colours is unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Writing with different colours is unnecessary

Thanks…
I love the colours, not the words.
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Opanka44:

Thanks for your input Sir. Appreciate

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them

Hope your father is not a woman sha?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by GoldenJAT(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
No be small punishment that girl de make you go through sha!!
Act on the last part of your sentence.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by tochez24(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Opanka44:
Let me go straight to the Point.

I'm dating my Boss's younger sister who happens to be the last born from a polygamous Background. We've known for almost two years. She claims to love me so deeply and she knows I also love her in return.
In December last year, I saw a chat on her WhatsApp. A chat with her acclaimed ex-Boyfriend. Before I saw the chat, I had been complaining about the constant communication between her and same ex because each time I checked her call log, I would see same guys calls everyday. So when I saw dis chat, I told her that I had broken up with her. I made it clear to her that, it would be an act akin & tantamount to stupidity if she's multi-Dating while I'm loyal to her and her alone. I can't share u with anyone. She begged, cried , knelt down and apologized. I was so scared that day because she almost died in my apartment. She has a health condition (A Hole in the Heart) and whenever her mood is affected, it triggers a negative response. It's a very sad medical condition. And doctors have told her that she can die at any time. But I've always encouraged her that there's nothing God cannot change and there was no point getting worried about the situation. I went further to tell her that, in Life everybody is a walking corpse. We'll all die at some point in our lives, it is only the date of our death that we don't know. I forgave her that day and we reconciled.
The main issue now is that, I have introduced this same girl to almost everybody cos I'm so proud of her even though she still behaves like the last child that she is. My neighbors, friends & few family members. This girl said we can get married and build our lives together and even if it's garri, we'll drink and keep pushing. However, her attitude and actions seems to be in direct contrast to her words. She has never introduced me to anyone as her guy. She also works in her elder sister school. We both work in same sch. Our colleagues are aware of our relationship. So I told her that we are adults and whatever we are doing should be made know to her elder sister who she is currently living with. I asked that she tells her sister about our relationship since her sister is the one to approve or disprove it. I have a very good working relationship with her elder sister who is my Boss and the elder sister had jokingly told me last year to hurry up and pay her sister's Bride Price and that "Any devil that will stop me from paying her sister's bride price is a Bastard". We just laughed over it.
This girl has refused to inform her sister about us, she has never introduced me to anybody. When she comes to see me at my house, I can't walk her to the road cos she said she doesn't want her sister's Husband to accidentally drive pass and see that she visits me.
She hasn't allowed me to have sex with her. She claimed to be a virgin and that I must wait till our wedding night. I make her happy in bed, I give her head, suck her pussy, suck her breasts so well but she can't do same to me. At the end of the whole thing I won't be able to cum and my scrotum will start paining me due to excessive accumulation of Semen. What she does is to tighten her both legs & ask me to climb her and use my dick to rub her clitt so I can release. But I don't release at all. I also doubt if she's a virgin cos she can't allow me to penetrate and verify her claim. She is 28 and I'm 33yrs. I noticed she masturbates a lot cos any time she comes, she always want me to use my fingers on her clitoris and ensure she cums. I do everything she wants but she can't reciprocate. I'm fed up with everything. I cannot boldly beat my chest and say she's my girlfriend and she hasn't ever told any of her friends about me. I'm handsome and well-educated, neat, honest and have almost all the attributes she wants in her man. So why is she not Proud of me??
I have decided to break up with her and I've warned her never to come beg me or go to my friend's to tell them to mediate between us pls. I'm too good to be in such terrible state.
The psychological impact alone is really very Terrible. She makes me feel less of a man.

A 33 year old SIMP😁

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
tochez24:

A 33 year old SIMP😁

Shut your mouth if u have nothing sensible to contribute to this post.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Dracking(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
What did I just read.
Guy you dey f.uk up

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Autobot05: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Things Dey shele o 😂
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dracking:
What did I just read.
Guy you dey f.uk up

Honestly, I dey Bleep up I swear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Autobot05:
Things Dey shele o 😂

I swear... Tins dey happen
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by jackmrandy: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
so you dey give woman head? and she nor dey give you head. this man... and you nor dey even enter. na wa oh. things are happening oh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by OSDD(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is another high level of fuckery!!!!!!!. You use your finger on her but she's still a virgin, you stimulate her clit, but she's still a virgin, you give her head, yet she's still a virgin.

This is a very very high level of fuckery. Sometimes, i have to keep my brain somewhere before reading some sheets on this forum. Una fit give person ptsd

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Adejo1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
@ 33 u never still know wetin you want 🤦🏽‍♂️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Foodqueen(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na u create her, whey u take know say, you get all attributes she wants in a man.

Continue to de lick pussy, na her dog you be.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by vincenteger: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are 33
33yrs + 7more = 40yrs

A f**l at forty
Just wait for 7 more yrs to complete it.

Nevertheless let her be, it's obvious that the 2 of you are not on the same page.
For your own good, let her be.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Blitzking: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dump the bitch...and if she has qualities to make a trophy wife keep her but conserve your attention..love and money to women that are interested in you. If a woman loves u especially a matured lady having sex with u is the least of her problem I can tell u this for sure..this was the beginning of cheating journey..Once planned to give myself to only one lady and she had attributes similar to this along the line I met another lady but still kept her weekends when am free from work she will say she was coming started telling her not to bother I won't be around and I started inviting this new gal..mehn this gal was ready to give it to me till I collapsed always ready..and mind u when is time to get serious she can be awake for days to complete her project...I would surely pay her bride price in the future.cos this gal is out of this world. And If i marry the other it's going to be for trophy cos she can represent my person in public

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by skj1377(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
I doubt if you can take care of her. Your salary will not be enough to take care of a lady that has a hole in the heart. I guess you should look for someone else.
The next time your giving her head apply oil on you dick and enter her quickly. She is not a good person.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by skj1377(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Avoid ladies with heart issue please. When she becomes your wife to see a heart consultant is about N400,000 per session/ diagnosis. Drugs is another issue asides from complications due to pregnancy. You had better run with your two left-legs . Love does not pay bills in marriage better run for your life now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Blitzking:
Dump the bitch...and if she has qualities to make a trophy wife keep her but conserve your attention..love and money to women that are interested in you. If a woman loves u especially a matured lady having sex with u is the least of her problem I can tell u this for sure..this was the beginning of cheating journey..Once planned to give myself to only one lady and she had attributes similar to this along the line I met another lady but still kept her weekends she said she was coming told her not to bother I won't be around invited this new gal..mehn this gal was ready to give it to me till I collapsed always ready..and mind u when is time to get serious she can be awake for days to complete her project...I would surely pay her bride price in the future.cos this gal is out of this world.

Wow.. I'm so happy for you to have found love. May God bless every bit of what you do. And may your heart desires come to fruition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
skj1377:
Avoid ladies with heart issue please. When she becomes your wife to see a heart consultant is about N400,000 per session/ diagnosis. Drugs is another issue asides from complications due to pregnancy. You had better run with your two left-legs . Love does not pay bills in marriage better run for your life now.

Hmmmm... Thank you very much. I appreciate your input
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by Opanka44(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
skj1377:
I doubt if you can take care of her. Your salary will not be enough to take care of a lady that has a hole in the heart. I guess you should look for someone else.
The next time your giving her head apply oil on you dick and enter her quickly. She is not a good person.

I swear she's not a good person just like you rightly said. You can't claim to love someone yet, can't make him feel good in bed. I do whatever she asks me to do in bed yet she can't do same for me. That's self-centeredness. She doesn't care about my feelings. Minus the sex part, why can't she introduce me to anyone? Why?
Re: My Girlfriend is Being Deceptive Here. What should I Do? by westlius(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
tochez24:

A 33 year old SIMP😁
Na beta Simp
I stop reading the post when he said he neva nack
Na Ozzor b him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Female Smoker? / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / Girls What Will You Do If You Were A Guy For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.