Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology (2904 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 11:51pm On Feb 16
Mumu Janosky and Mumu Michael547, where are your evidence for 607 Bce? Wayo people! You will keep being exposed till you quench. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 11:53pm On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

๐Ÿ’ฏ

Fornicator Aemmyjah, where is your evidence? See evidence boku o. Where is your own? Fake Biologist. grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Janosky: 11:58pm On Feb 16
Courz:

Are you suddenly blind to these sources below? What happened to them? Are they not reliable? Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain.
ACOURZD IBERIBEISM claim of 586 /587 BCE plus the Bible's 70 years of Jewish captivity = year 657 BCE.
Note that the Britannica said that "Jewish captivity ended in 538 BCE".
Courz fraudulently throw away 70 years captivity in his Bible under his IBERIBEISM

FRAUD Courz IBERIBEISM exposed pro max.

Just get outta here with your OZUO.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 11:59pm On Feb 16
Janosky:

I am typing incoherent rubbish!
grin grin grin grin

Are you suddenly blind to these sources below? What happened to them? Are they not reliable? Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain.

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 12:03am On Feb 17
Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain, what happened to these sources? Are they not reliable? You quoted encyclopedia but did as if you didn't see these ones. What happened? They don't fit your forged 607 Bce abi? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Feb 17
Michael547:

I'm telling you...the guy has nothing left to offer other than WATCHTOWER๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....the thing don gum for him brain....Una dey try oo....I don wash hand commot for him matter. He go see help for front.

The truth of this matter is that they all belong to darkness including the OP.

What they detests is submission to God each of them wants to set his own standard and that is what they want to use in judging others so when it comes to rules binding on all they don't want it exactly what Satan proposed to Eve in the garden of Eden. Genesis 3:5
If you live close to any of them and you wants their approval they will set standards for you as if they're God but then don't ask them what will become of others who aren't living by such rules because they want friends even though such friends may be practicing what they call evil.
Out of all religions in the world the only group having standard that's GOVERNING members is true Christianity because Jesus set standards that's binding on all his disciples that's why we must love one another just as he love us! John 13:34-35 compare to John 15:12-14
Don't be surprised that this same person is the one called oteneaaron who said JEHOVAH is the name of a demon and Jesus was myth because he has never for once debate these with oteneaaron yet against JWs both accounts are best of friends.
One thing that's common with all of them is they don't care about others so far they're able to live as they want that's why they're all criticizing God's organization where we must love and care for our fellow believers that's what they're all against so whenever you ask of fellow believers to whom we are obligated it hurts them to their marrow! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 10:14am On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

If sticking to the Bible that the Jews spent 70 years leading to 607 BCE as the start date is a problem to you, let it be your own migraine. OK?
Nothing you can teach us

Well, we can see the problem is actually with you.

Just provide the secular historians who ALL AGREED with ESTABLISHED FACT that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC.

Why is that so hard for you?

Hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 11:53am On Feb 17
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, where is your evidence? See evidence boku o. Where is your own? Fake Biologist. grin cheesy cheesy grin

There is no evidence for 697BC that's why you see them preambulating like lost goat.

If there is, they'd have provided it since.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

Well, we can see the problem is actually with you.

Just provide the secular historians who ALL AGREED with ESTABLISHED FACT that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC.

Why is that so hard for you?

Hypocrite!!!

I agree with there the Bible, the Bible leads me to. Is that a problem to you?
False believer, lookin for historians to validate your own faith

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
I agree with there the Bible, the Bible leads me to. Is that a problem to you?

I don't have problem with that but provide the date from the Bible.

How is that difficult to you?

False believer, lookin for historians to validate your own faith

Shameless believer, who used historians to validate his own faith of 537BC.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

I don't have problem with that but provide the date from the Bible.

How is that difficult to you?

Shameless believer, who used historians to validate his own faith of 537BC.

Lol
Bible is also a book of history mentioning the names of kings and when they became king and how many years they ruled
You're just restless
We are not people who go to somewhere simply to shout 'Amen, I receive it'.
Deep study of Nehemiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Chronicles, Ezra, Kings helps us determine when Jerusalem was destroyed and when the exiles returned home.
Keep tackling Bible
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:
Lol
Bible is also a book of history mentioning the names of kings and when they became king and how many years they ruled

So you got the date 537BC from the Bible, right?

You're just restless

You must be in my shoe to have known that.

[s]We are not people who go to somewhere simply to shout 'Amen, I receive it'.[/s]

Irrelevant.

Deep study of Nehemiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Chronicles, Ezra, Kings helps us determine when Jerusalem was destroyed and when the exiles returned home.
Keep tackling Bible

Just show me where 537BC or 607BC can be found in Nehemiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Chronicle, Ezra, & Kings.

So you know this but can't provide the verse where 537 or 607BC appeared shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17
Emusan:

So you got the date 537BC from the Bible, right?

You must be in my shoe to have known that.

Irrelevant.

Just show me where 537BC or 607BC can be found in Nehemiah, Daniel, Jeremiah, Chronicle, Ezra, & Kings.

So you know this but can't provide the verse where 537 or 607BC appeared shocked shocked shocked shocked

Solid food are not given to the infants
Pearls are not given to the swine

I asked you to read John 3:16
Read it ten times
You'll see the dates
๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

So to quote where 537BC and 607BC were written in the scripture has become solid food and pearls cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Read it ten times
You'll see the dates
๐Ÿ˜‚

Irrelevant as usual grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Courz: 1:54pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

๐Ÿ˜‚

Shut up your mouth. Mumu. Which solid food do you have to offer? You have nothing. You cannot give what you don't have. We are in page 14 and yet neither have you provided your own evidence from the Bible nor have you provided any archaeological evidence to back up your forged date. See iiliterate that is talking about Solid food to give.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Read it ten times
You'll see the dates๐Ÿ˜‚

You like wahala sha, instead of allowing them to help you remove the straw in your spiritual eye! cheesy

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:04am On Feb 24
oteneaaron:

They will never agree with the true date of 587BCE

Without 607BCE, there can be no 1914 doctrine.

Without the 1914 doctrine, then there can be no 1919 doctrine.

Without the 1919 doctrine, the religion seizes to exist.

So they must stick to 607BCE - the very existence of the their religion depends on this date.

can u help me with 1k please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Post Your Questions To HUXLEY Here / When Will The Jews Accept Jesus? / Coza Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.