Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology (3126 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

The only issue here is faithless miscreants complaining about faithful people.

There are tens of thousands of religions out there with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so if you're OK with all of them then you're deceiving yourself! cheesy

Well the hallgoer miscreant hasn't addressed the points just dancing around to cover his shameless lying face.

Here they are again:

1. Why did you post a video from an exjws called apostate?

2. Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims?

3. Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon?

These are the issues.....Don't deviate I won't give you the room to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06
I'm not answering you if you don't belong to any faith! cheesy

Emusan:

Well the hallgoer miscreant hasn't addressed the points just dancing around to cover his shameless lying face.
Here they are again:
1. Why did you post a video from an exjws called apostate?
2. Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims?
3. Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon?
These are the issues.....Don't deviate I won't give you the room to do so.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Are you saying Oyedepo truth is accepted by all other churches?

You're just deceiving yourself walahi talahi! cheesy

Maybe not your own organization.
Are yours accepted by any?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not answering you if you don't belong to any faith! cheesy

Well it's evident that:

1. Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC

2. You presented two videos that doesn't support your claims and one of it happened to be from an exjws called apostate.

3. God never gave a SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon.

4. All historical and archeological evidence proved beyond doubt that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC

5. No Biblical support and scholarly works that support 607BC.

6. No where God says in the Bible that a day will automatically change to a year anytime Israelites sinned against Him.

7. Lastly, 1914 is a hoax and fraudulent date pulled up by Watchtower and accepted by hallgoer miscreants

cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Is it because of Goya oil of bishop Oyedepo that is making you to think like this?
Sorry o.

Pls tell us what Papa is using the Goya hall to do and what he actually calls it?
Mention how and why it is different from the normal market price?
🤷‍♂️
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

Well it's evident that:
1. Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC
2. You presented two videos that doesn't support your claims and one of it happened to be from an exjws called apostate.
3. God never gave a SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon.
4. All historical and archeological evidence proved beyond doubt that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC
5. No Biblical support and scholarly works that support 607BC.
6. No where God says in the Bible that a day will automatically change to a year anytime Israelites sinned against Him.
7. Lastly, 1914 is a hoax and fraudulent date pulled up by Watchtower and accepted by hallgoer miscreants cool cool cool cool

It's our DOCTRINE not yours! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:
It's our DOCTRINE not yours! cheesy

I know, that's why I'm showing you that it's a false doctrine which is not supported by God nor His Word.

Jesus said "And ye shall no the Truth and the Truth shall set you free"

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06
Person who doesn't belong to any known religion nor doctrine is saying a doctrine is false! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:
Person who doesn't belong to any known religion nor doctrine is saying a doctrine is false! cheesy

The line of trailing you up and down is now stale, the new line now is that I DON'T BELONG to any KNOWN RELIGION.

Meanwhile, you're the first person to quote me on this thread.

Also, you know I belong to Christ. I believe in God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

I'm a Christian unlike you who is not a CHRISTIAN

Keep lying for your gods in Warwick grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

I belong to Christ.
Hen! grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Hen! grin

Confirmed! cool cool cool
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

Confirmed! cool cool cool
Hen! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 5:50pm On Feb 06
Aemmyjah:

Pls tell us what Papa is using the Goya hall to do and what he actually calls it?
Mention how and why it is different from the normal market price?
🤷‍♂️

They taught lies in your halls also?!

Bishop Oyedepo has never sold oil anytime in his ministry. Any oil used is provided by the mission or brought by members. He prays on them as individuals that are interested lift it up.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Bishop Oyedepo has never sold oil anytime in his ministry. Any oil used is provided by the mission or brought by members. He prays on them as individuals that are interested lift it up.

😂
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Hen! cheesy

You be hen? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

You be hen? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He only wants us to tell him that he is also a member of God's kingdom so just tell him:

"Hen"

At least that will calm him down a bit! wink
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

He only wants us to tell him that he is also a member of God's kingdom so just tell him:

"Hen"

At least that will calm him down a bit! wink

Can you imagine!

That was your reply to my post, I keep wondering why you typed "HEN"

So, you be HEN? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 7:35pm On Feb 06
Aemmyjah:

😂

Are you crying for your sin of lying?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

No we are not
Stop defending lies by concluding others are liars

What does Papa sell
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 8:26pm On Feb 06
Aemmyjah:

No we are not
Stop defending lies by concluding others are liars

What does Papa sell

Can you swear to it that Oyedepo ever sold oil?
Oath is the end of all strife.

For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. -Hebrews 6:16
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Can you swear to it that Oyedepo ever sold oil?
Oath is the end of all strife.

For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. -Hebrews 6:16

Should a Christian swear?
You're poorly baked

You know what Papa sells to his flock
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 12:56am On Feb 07
Aemmyjah:

Should a Christian swear?
You're poorly baked

You know what Papa sells to his flock

Your own brand of Christianity defy God"s laws , lie at wish to make your point.

Sweet by whatever that you know that Oyedepo has ever sold oil to his congregation. Swear alsoeif he has ever taken a dime from the proceeds of the books he authored.
Shameless liar.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QcXuTIdN7M0?si=dg_zTTqe5lCPhDEW

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 4:02am On Feb 07
MightySparrow:

Your own brand of Christianity defy God"s laws , lie at wish to make your point.

Sweet by whatever that you know that Oyedepo has ever sold oil to his congregation. Swear alsoeif he has ever taken a dime from the proceeds of the books he authored.
Shameless liar.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QcXuTIdN7M0?si=dg_zTTqe5lCPhDEW

You're just deceiving yourself
Like he'll come and tell you how much it adds to his pocket shey?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Feb 07
Aemmyjah:

When people are spiritually deaf what can you do other than to let them be? Isaiah 6:10 compare to Jeremiah 5:21

This OP has created 19 threads out of which 17 is about Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

Now let's analyze that!

In a world that's filled with tens of thousands of different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines this OP can only see one religion out of all whose doctrines best interest him.

What is the spiritual interpretation of that?

He is indirectly telling everyone on this forum that only Jehovah's Witnesses has what it takes to cash his attention! Matthew 5:14-15

What happened to all the others?

Note that the OP himself doesn't subscribe to any of the rest all he's worried about is the JW organization perhaps they could adjust their doctrines for him to fit in!

No wonder Jesus said we are the light of the world! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 12:04am On Feb 08
Aemmyjah:

Just swear with your life that you are not lying.
Can you boldly do that?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 4:08am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

Just swear with your life that you are not lying.
Can you boldly do that?

Why will I swear with my own life?
You're very unreasonable
Na papa gimme life?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30am On Feb 08
Aemmyjah:

You're very unreasonable
Na papa gimme life?
Even when Jesus COMMANDED his disciples not to swear at all {Matthew 5:34} well Papa doesn't teach them that sha! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 8:59am On Feb 08
Aemmyjah:

You're very unreasonable
Na papa gimme life?

Because you are a shameless liar. You use lying on others to cover rotteness of your organization.

Again swear on your life that you know the financial principles of Living Faith Church.

Shameless liar.

I expect you to come with another lie because you are an incurable liar.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

Because you are a shameless liar. You use lying on others to cover rotteness of your organization.

Again swear on your life that you know the financial principles of Living Faith Church.

Shameless liar.

If it's too much for you to bear why not lay a curse on anyone accusing others or swear with your life that whatever you're saying on this forum against any organization is what you will personally face the consequences from God since your own religion doesn't say anything against swearing or cursing? smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 9:44am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

If it's too much for you to bear why not lay a curse on anyone accusing others or swear with your life that whatever you're saying on this forum against any organization is what you will personally face the consequences from God since your own religion doesn't say anything against swearing or cursing? smiley

Heb.6.16 - For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Apologize(m): 10:14am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

Brother please can you kindly assist with any amount?
Jah will reward, to feed has been a serious challenge lately.
219943 0 13 0
UBA
Michael
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 10:45am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

Shameless liar.

What are the financial principles of Papa?
🤷‍♂️
Who is he fleecing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Africa Needs Humanism, Not Religious Superstitions / Where Does T.b. Joshua Get His Money From? / Release Reverend King Now!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.