Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology (3132 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 9 - Christ's Presence / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? / GB To Jws ~ Avoid Unnecessary Arguments With Apostates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 7:46pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

You know that without getting assurance from me there's big trouble for you regarding what the judgment day will mean for you yet you're dribbling yourself.
Well all i said is:
"go and worship your God while i worship mine"
I can't figure out how that has turn to fight if you're sure of your God! smiley

Hahahaha.
That your GB will seat with God on judgement day is delusion ProMax.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 7:49pm On Feb 05
Aemmyjah:

I'm laughing in pastorpreneur tongue
'Bring money and receive blessings prophecy "

Can you send please paste your picture with your grown beard here?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05
MightySparrow:

Hahahaha.
That your GB will seat with God on judgement day is delusion ProMax.grin grin grin

If you're truly sure that it's delusion after so many years that you've known Jehovah's Witnesses do you think mockery or antagonism can shake our faith?

Well Jesus have brothers that each prospective citizen of God's kingdom must recognize {Matthew 25:34-46} whoever fails to acknowledge them is playing with his or her salvation.
Those who are wise as EAGLES will gather round the BODY of Christ's brothers:

So in response they said to him: “Where, Lord?” He said to them: “Where the BODY is, there also the EAGLES will be gathered together.” Luke 17:37

Of course all these are DELUSION, not so? smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:
We weren't sent to arguing once the other person feels he has the truth all we are to do is show him or her the benefits true disciples of Christ will have so if you're not interested in the benefits we will walk away, arguing won't settle the matter.

But you haven't walked away despite the fact that you're the first poster on this thread advising your fellow brother to boycott the thread.

The reason why most of you are disturbed regarding what we presented as evidence is because you're confused as to what you have after considering the benefits Jesus promised his true followers so you're so worried that you can't let go.

1. Where is the evidence you presented that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607BC?

2. Where is the evidence you presented of how 2520days suddenly became 2520years?

3. Where is the evidence you presented that shows many scholars that agreed with you on 607BC.

4. Where is the Bible verse that shows God gave a SPECIFIC DATE that the Jews left Babylon as you claim before?

If other religions tell you that you will suffer in Hellfire for not subscribing to their doctrines you won't bother but you're somehow worried because JWs have something unique so you are really disturbed! smiley

I don't bother become I have the truth and I know the truth.

But if the same religion people asked me for an historical event, I'll gladly present to them the historical fact and probably archeological evidence if there's any.

If you are convinced that you have busted lies then why not go and continue discussing with others afterall you have satisfied yourself that we are lying?

This uselessine won't safe you.

You have been trying to divert from the main point.

Ọmọ you have nothing to gain disturbing yourself after you have discovered liars but the problem is that you're terrified that we have what others don't have that's why you can't let go but i am not interested in arguing with you! wink

As usual, just rehearsing his mumbo jumbo.

The key points are:
1. You don't have any historical and archeological support for your claim of 607BC as the year Jerusalem was destroyed.

2. You provided two videos that is against your claim and one of the videos was posted by an exjws apostate. Why did you use an apostate video to proof a point?

Atheist in disguise cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05
Emusan:

You have been trying to divert from the main point.
There is only one point:

OP is interested in Jehovah's Witnesses yet he is indecisive! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

There is only one point:

No! OP says JWs 1914 is a fraud and supported his claim with fact.

You came in by first advising your brothers to stay away, then you turn your back against your own advice to make claims and you were asked to support your claims with fact.

You went berserk.

You posted two videos of which it was discovered that it's actually against your claims and not in support of 607BC.

You haven't said anything about this discovery instead you change to point to your usual delusion.

It was also discovered that one of the videos was actually from exjws.

You kept mute and turn your blind eyes as if you didn't see where it was stated.

Lying liar JWs

3 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05
Emusan:

No! OP says JWs 1914 is a fraud and supported his claim with fact.
You came in by first advising your brothers to stay away when you craw back from their behind to made claim and you were asked to support your claims with fact.
You went berserk.
You posted two videos of which it was discovered that it's actually against you and not in support of 607BC.
You haven't said anything about this discovery instead you change to point to your usual delusion.

There are thousand and one religion out there that you guys disagree with their claim so why persistent with only Jehovah's Witnesses if there's nothing attached to it? cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:
There are thousand and one religion out there that you guys disagree with their claim so why persistent with only Jehovah's Witnesses if there's nothing attached to it? cheesy

Why did you post a video from an exjws called apostate?

Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims?

Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon?

These are the issues.....

Don't deviate cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05
Emusan:

Why did you post a video from an exjws called apostate? Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims? Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon? These are the issues.....Don't deviate cheesy grin cheesy grin

Exactly my point:

Thousands of religions out there with different claims that you guys totally disagree with them but you only carry Jehovah's Witnesses matter on your heads.

If there's anything attached just say it nobody will flog you nah! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly my point:

Thousands of religions out there with different claims that you guys totally disagree with them but you only carry Jehovah's Witnesses matter on your heads.

If there's anything attached just say it nobody will flog you nah! cheesy

Nothing is exactly in your point that addresses my questions

Here they are again:

1. Why did you post a video from an exjws called apostate?

2. Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims?

3. Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon?

These are the issues.....Don't deviate grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05
Emusan:

Nothing is exactly in your point that addresses my questions

I'm not here to address your question rather you're the one trailing me up and down when i don't have any business with you.

So if you and this OP finds nothing special in Jehovah's Witnesses why did the OP create 19 threads out of which 17 is about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Haba! Nah so you agree with all other religious claims? cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05
MightySparrow:

Can you send please paste your picture with your grown beard here?

grin grin grin

What has beard got to do with the conversation? grin grin grin

I thought you'll defend that Papa does not preach money, you said beards.

Personally, I'm not not a fan of beard, anyone who wants to grow one, there's no problem...

Why does daddy G. O like preaching money?
Is that his calling?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

There is only one point:

💯
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

If you're truly sure that it's delusion after so many years that you've known Jehovah's Witnesses do you think mockery or antagonism can shake our faith?

Well Jesus have brothers that each prospective citizen of God's kingdom must recognize {Matthew 25:34-46} whoever fails to acknowledge them is playing with his or her salvation.

So in response they said to him: “Where, Lord?” He said to them: “Where the BODY is, there also the EAGLES will be gathered together.” Luke 17:37

Papa that does not care about his sheep
He's fleecing them and boasting of a place in heaven.
grin
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not here to address your question rather you're the one trailing me up and down when i don't have any business with you.

The cry of a chronicle liar.

You don't have business yet you reply my post with a videos from exjws before you were exposed.

So if you and this OP finds nothing special in Jehovah's Witnesses why did the OP create 19 threads out of which 17 is about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Haba! Nah so you agree with all other religious claims? cheesy

This has not answered any of my questions:

2. Why did you lied that you presented evidence when you only posted two videos which actually against your claims?

3. Where was it written in the scripture that God gave the Jews a specific date they will return from Babylon?

These are the issues.....Don't deviate I won't give you the room to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05
Aemmyjah:

Papa that does not care about his sheep
He's fleecing them and boasting of a place in heaven. grin

Though we can't read hearts like Jesus but then we can read what they're thinking through their actions.

There is over 41,000 different religions all of them claiming Christians yet only Jehovah's Witnesses doctrines is most interesting to these people?

Jesus said:

“You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain.  People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:13-16

So even though they refuse to admit their actions speaks in volumes, only Jehovah's Witnesses doctrines is disturbing their minds out of over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

Walahi talahi Jesus is the most wonderful counselor of all time! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05
Emusan:

This has not answered any of my questions:

Out of over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines name your own so we can compare nah?
Abi nah only Jehovah's Witnesses get doctrines? cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 11:25pm On Feb 05
MaxInDHouse:

Only deluded don't, like mad people, know they live in delusion.
grin grin grin
Your Deluded Majesty.
grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 11:29pm On Feb 05
Aemmyjah:

What has beard got to do with the conversation? grin grin grin

I thought you'll defend that Papa does not preach money, you said beards.

Personally, I'm not not a fan of beard, anyone who wants to grow one, there's no problem...

Why does daddy G. O like preaching money?
Is that his calling?

Is it because of Goya oil of bishop Oyedepo that is making you to think like this?
Sorry o.
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by ANormalHuman: 12:01am On Feb 06
johnw47:
AnAbnormalHuman wasn't here long before he got to know about the false jw's,
mad max in particular, here is some of what he said to mad max:

so true

smiley

Hello... AnAbnormalHuman here

Long time no see.... I've been too busy to visit NL ;(

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 3:27am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Is it because of Goya oil of bishop Oyedepo that is making you to think like this?
Sorry o.

What is Goya oil?
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Only deluded don't, like mad people, know they live in delusion.
grin grin grin
Your Deluded Majesty.
grin gringrin

One million smileys can't hide your fears but if you prefer deceiving yourself it's OK! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 8:01am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

One million smileys can't hide your fears but if you prefer deceiving yourself it's OK! smiley

I fear nothing. I only have reverential fear for God. I know my own God personally. I hear Him. I follow him. This is one beauty of pentecostalism. Any sincere pentecostal pastor would teach you to have a relationship with your God. I don't fear any god of any Gaddem Governing Body and their teachings, doctrines, whims and caprices. I no be mumu following a non- consistent GB.

I love my God and perfect love cast out fear.

You dey fear?
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Aemmyjah(m): 8:07am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

😂
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

I fear nothing. I only have reverential fear for God. I know my own God personally. I hear Him. I follow him. This is one beauty of pentecostalism. Any sincere pentecostal pastor would teach you to have a relationship with your God. I don't fear any god of any Gaddem Governing Body and their teachings, doctrines, whims and caprices. I no be mumu following a non- consistent GB.
I love my God and perfect love cast out fear.
You dey fear?
grin grin grin

So why are you always disturbed about JWs if you're sure of your God?
Why not create a thread and start preaching zealously about your own God? undecided
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Feb 06
Aemmyjah:

😂
When an old man is lying to his own soul! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 8:18am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

So why are you always disturbed about JWs if you're sure of your God?
Why not create a thread and start preaching zealously about your own God? undecided

You are on course.

The Bible enjoins us to be our brother's keeper.
I am zealously campaigning against the 'yeast' of JWs.

4 Likes

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

You are on course.
The Bible enjoins us to be our brother's keeper. I am zealously campaigning against the 'yeast' of JWs.
So all the different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is like what to you if only JWs is the yeast that's giving them a problem?

Guy are you sure your grey hair comes with a sound mind or you have wasted all your youthful times in delusion?

Yeast spoils what is well preserved not the lots of different religions claiming they're all followers of the same person yet contradicting themselves! smiley
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MightySparrow: 11:17am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

So all the different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is like what to you if only JWs is the yeast that's giving them a problem?

Guy are you sure your grey hair comes with a sound mind or you have wasted all your youthful times in delusion?

Yeast spoils what is well preserved not the lots of different religions claiming they're all followers of the same person yet contradicting themselves! smiley

Ọlọpa ewo n t,'epe?
I only say your truth is a community truth not accepted to the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by Emusan(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Out of over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines name your own so we can compare nah?
Abi nah only Jehovah's Witnesses get doctrines? cheesy

Stay on the topic and address my points which are:

1 Like

Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Ọlọpa ewo n t,'epe?
I only say your truth is a community truth not accepted to the rest of us.

Are you saying Oyedepo truth is accepted by all other churches?

You're just deceiving yourself walahi talahi! cheesy
Re: Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

Stay on the topic and address my points which are:

The only issue here is faithless miscreants complaining about faithful people.

There are tens of thousands of religions out there with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so if you're OK with all of them then you're deceiving yourself! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. / What Is The Sin Against The Holy Spirit? / Disciples Of Christ Or A Church Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.