Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil (502 Views)

How Often Does One Need To Change Gear Oil / Es 350 Gear Oil / Best Toyota Sienna 2004 - 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil by Renwess: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hello Experience User's and Auto experts in the house. Kindly me solve this puzzle.

I wanted to do oil change the transmission fluid in my Toyota Camry 2004 Big with 2AZ Fe engine.

I have seen 3 different prices for Auto Transmission fluid (ATF) T - IV type. As show below I have seen it on the Island selling for 12k and same oil selling for 30k and 45k on some stores.

Pls help is there any difference?

Re: Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil by olumzzz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Renwess:
Hello Experience User's and Auto experts in the house. Kindly me solve this puzzle.

I wanted to do oil change the transmission fluid in my Toyota Camry 2004 Big with 2AZ Fe engine.

I have seen 3 different prices for Auto Transmission fluid (ATF) T - IV type. As show below I have seen it on the Island selling for 12k and same oil selling for 30k and 45k on some stores.

Buy from reliable dealers like gazzuzz

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil by kinzey1: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Renwess:

What you should know is that there is no original in Nigeria. The original one liter from Amazon cost about $90. Multiply by 4 liters and 1100 you will see that original is far from Nigeria.

Just buy from any major oil dealer and replace after 10,000-15,000km of driving
Re: Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil by olumzzz(m): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2023
kinzey1:

What you should know is that there is no original in Nigeria. The original one liter from Amazon cost about $90. Multiply by 4 liters and 1100 you will see that original is far from Nigeria.

Just buy from any major oil dealer and replace after 10,000-15,000km of driving
That's not true sir.
A 12-pack for the one liter costs $90+.
Divide that by 12 1st before multiplying by naira exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Is The Best Toyota Gear Oil by kinzey1: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2023
olumzzz:

That's not true sir.
A 12-pack for the one liter costs $90+.
Divide that by 12 1st before multiplying by naira exchange rate.

Okay. so you mean a liter is 90/12*1100=approx 8,000 be fore shipping?

What I saw at Amazon is actually a pack of 6 WS for $93

(1) (Reply)

Cruise Driverless Cars Suspended After Accident. AI Cannot Be Trusted For Cars / A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.