Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41204 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Chrixtopha(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Such unequivocal support for Israel is creating a growing perception that this is a western-Arab Muslim war."

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe

Hypocrisy, why support Ukraine and not Israel that's fighting a just cause
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by cotima1: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please I need financial assistant for my NYSC registration. I'm not a beggar but my current situation now needs a helping hand. No amount is small. Registration Closes this week 21/10/2023. God will never shame you. Please my account details.
Access Bank
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Tetraozonaitera: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Such unequivocal support for Israel is creating a growing perception that this is a western-Arab Muslim war."

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe

US is not giving Israel amunition support. Rather, Israel is buying war vehicles and ammunition from the US.

If US says they are not selling to them, they could have bought it from another country.
They, Israel has the right to equip themselves.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Osanoghodua1: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria should sign a defense party with Israel and watch all terrorist relocate. Gumi will lead the exodus. Bless be the Lord God of Israel. May peace return soon.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by prophetfire: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

The cry babies should have thought of all that before going into Israel to kill more than one thousand people.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Tetraozonaitera: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stronghold91:
where is Iran, turkey and all thus powerful Arab nations, if they do pim. them go collect
only russia the protector of Arab countries
can stop Israel

And if Russia put hand in this, it will turn to another world war.
As Russia has nukes, Israel has nukes also. So are all Israeli allies.

Wetin dey on ground now. Everyone is careful with their steps. Any wrong step would spell doom for many nations.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by AntiTerrorist: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
take Iran for granted at your own peril, Iran is a regional power, don't underestimate them
You are bettling and underestimating. US and UK have sent reinforcement in terms of equipment and personels to Israel since the beginning of the war. Their president and prime minister respectfully have visited Israel. Can Iran do same to Palestine? They can only bark.

What is going on between Israel and Palestine is not a war but spanking. If you see Israel fighting war, you will faint.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

if they don't get rid of the terrorist now. This terrorist can extend to Africa and Nigeria. Because u never experienced boko haram and herdsmen militant that is why u talking like this. If u hv been a victim of kidnapping u will understand.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Coronavirus1: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am against Hamas but support the Palestinian civilians who has the right to live. Isreal should deal with hamas and not the whole Palestinian population
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!
we don't care. How many years ago. U will not talk about d present Islamic terrorists groups because u support what they are doing to Israel
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
did they do it? Why u people like bringing issue of Russia into this matter. From Hamas, to Lebanon to Iran and now Russia. Fight between Russia and Ukraine is not about terrorism. U should understand dat
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
backinsidse:
Omo, Israel dey vex oh..
Hamas initial plan was to use the hostages to intimidate Israel. He tot it was like before. Games has changed. Isreal has already counted d hostages as the casualties. Reason why Hamas is restless.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 11doubledee: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Hamas misfired and bomb hospital in Gaza, fake news won't save any terrorist
It's actually ISLAMIC JIHAD, another terrorist organization in Gaza.
Aljazeera also has the video evidence of the rocket launch failure by Islamic jihad, they said nothing but rather feeding the public with lies.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Alexiiydon: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emetex22:

Hamas went over and attacked young concert goers celebrating peace, killed innocent civilians in the suburbs and abducted scores, you are lucky Gaza has not been nuked, like I said, the world is done tolerating head slamming miscreants, if u cough any how, IDF will send ur likes to see ur smelly 72 virgins, spits
since how many years has Israel been attacking Palestine
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Alexiiydon: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
1nigeriamyfoot:

Can you tell me the reason why Hamas attacked innocent Israelite at the music festival?

I need you honest answer
because Israel has been attacking them since all this while
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I pray this war does not escalate to involve Iran and other Arab states.....cos it would be deadly!
Why talking like a baby. Why iran never do anything since. U think this people get military strength? They are only good at terrorism. No country will come out to say they want to stop Israel from dealing with terrorists. Hamas. hamas don know it remains only him to face isreali dat is why he blew d hospital to seek for sympathy for other Arab nation.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Emetex22(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
since how many years has Israel been attacking Palestine
U r obviously a terrorist and have great sympathy for them. People are ready to defend themselves now, try nonsense and get ur head slammed beyond oblivion. When Israel defends itself, you bring up victimization questions, keep asking how long Israel defended itself, spits
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by KingRabota: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
I no gree sir
It's more like 2 heads for each tooth.

Whalis:
To smithereens. The only language someone who follows a certain religion understands. Teeth for tooth.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by magzey: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
May God intervene for the innocent masses Ameen.

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
US is a stupid country supporting genocide
I hope u remember American citizens were among d dead hamas killed in Isreal. And u should know Isreal is an ally to united states. Whatever happens to Isreal happens to united states. This is brotherhood level. U think only united state is contributing to this fight. UK dey, Canada dey, Germany dey.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.
who are d Arab world? They can only call for cease fire. Nothing again. So u want them to stop united state and Israel from stopping terrorism. Do u know terrorism is an international crime dat all govt must fight against
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by PaulH07: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreshNotemike:
Omo, Israel no want slow down at all oh.

Like they've been itching for Gaza to F up, and treat it

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Lanre1st(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
USA 🇺🇸 is blood sucker, why giving more armunition to already equipped Israel against Palestine. They block Syria and Iran to help Palestine but US is free to supply material needed to destroy Palestine

I Stand with Palestine
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by God1000(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
You are bettling and underestimating. US and UK have sent reinforcement in terms of equipment and personels to Israel since the beginning of the war. Their president and prime minister respectfully have visited Israel. Can Iran do same to Palestine? They can only bark.

What is going on between Israel and Palestine is not a war but spanking. If you see Israel fighting war, you will faint.

I know that Iran can't fight USA and win but they can cause a lot of damage in the middle east
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by olawonder(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I stand with Israel wether they are winning or losing

It is because of this kind of stupidity that they came to your father land, ransacked it and took your ancestors as slaves! They actually drop big chains on the necks of your grandparents and drag them on their bellies, sold them on the streets of Europe like chickens and sacks of potatoes! And because of that historical event, you’re embossed with eternal slave mentality… you’ve been brainwashed and it seems to me that you probably going to pass on this foolishness to your children and they too will pass on the bloodline of stupidity and ignorance forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Lanre1st(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gainman:
who are d Arab world? They can only call for cease fire. Nothing again. So u want them to stop united state and Israel from stopping terrorism. Do u know terrorism is an international crime dat all govt must fight against

How are they terrorist? Hama is army group that is fighting for Palestine freedom like OPC, NIGER DELTA GROUP. Western will just give bad name to those they want to kill
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Saifullah01:
I am still surprised at Africans supporting apartheid, colonisation and outright genocide. Given that we just experienced all 3 in the last century.

These are just European setlers Persecuting an indigenous population in an attempt to wipe them out and take their lands.

Same thing happened to the aborigins of Australia and Canada, the native Indians in America, Chile Panama and Ecuador and in South Africa.

We are watching same thing play out in the 21st century only to look back in the next and be hypocritically asking "how did it happened."

God of Isreal is watching.
well done. D historian. U were blind or dumb when Hamas group first attack Isreal baa. Till now hamas is still firing rocket into Isreal. Is it because of the iron dome available in Isreal dat is why we can't know what Hamas would have damaged.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gainman: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
bdon123:

i support Israel bombardment of gaza bt i dnt support us sending weapons there.Israel is already well equipped to fight this far including iran in d equation.
Sometimes ,i tink us is trying to lure Iran into the war so it can deal wit dem without public condemnation
u dont need to understand what d mission is all about.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Truvelisback(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
Like killing Isreali's civilians and holding about 200 of them hostage with the threat of beheading them is not a war crime. If you wake up one morning and found out that your entire family has your parents taken as hostages, you won't be saying these.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Primebuilders(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Daystar7:

U be confirmed zombie true true 😅

Isreal that is 9m n population, Hamas have killed 10m. Hmm
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Whalis: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
KingRabota:
I no gree sir
It's more like 2 heads for each tooth.

Bros that is exactly what I meant.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Krismas(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
HonNL:

SOURCE

IDF receives shipment of new armoured vehicles from the US

SOURCE

grin grin Am laughing in Arabic! Just imagine as armed as Israel is already America is still providing more weapons to use against a people that don’t have any military structure and with no right to buy arms to defend themselves? These people have been In prison for 16yrs and there only crime is their strive to live free! Israel go bow this time around. Even America go shame. Iran, Turkey, Russia Pakistan India South Africa Lebanon Syria will all rally behind the Palestinians. grin ISRAEL IS IN BIG TROUBLE grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.