Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41146 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by mayor1814: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na Israel fit all these terrorists pass. grin

5 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by bdon123(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
i support Israel bombardment of gaza bt i dnt support us sending weapons there.Israel is already well equipped to fight this far including iran in d equation.
Sometimes ,i tink us is trying to lure Iran into the war so it can deal wit dem without public condemnation

6 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by spiSeyi: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hamas has bitten more than it can chew, my prayers go to the Gaza civilians even though they started the war together with Hamas by cheering him.
Iran used and dumped Hamas for a proxy war against Israel the same way Putin wanted to use French countries in Africa as a proxy war against the West & NATO cool .
Meanwhile, Israel has been looking for a chance to annex Gaza after it was forced out of Gaza by the UN in 2005, Hamas has just foolishly given out Northern Gaza to Israel grin because of his uncontrolled extremism and hatred for the zionist.
God is still very much with Isreal like in the Bible days if not Hamas won't have gone far this stupid shocked

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Jagabanarmy: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Quit moaning!
Hamas started the massacre. Zip it and enjoy the show!
Gbamology!! Hamas never see anything yet. The main show is coming pretty soon

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by iHart(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
Israel is not fighting Palestine, they are fighting Hamas.

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Daystar7: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.

U be confirmed zombie true true 😅

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Mosba: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
The thing that normally pain me in situation like this is that many civilians who are dying now weren't even aware that their leaders and opposition leaders are arguing over any matter. All they heard is news that their country is in war with another and before deciding how to escape booooooom! the bomb destroyed everything and killed them. Today Israel is the winner and even enjoying the supports of those who should come in between them to stop the war. What these supporters don't remember is that at least one or two Gaza citizens are present in their home countries and could cause havoc to retaliate. Sue for peace don't aid the war

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by tctrills: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
You want Israel to forgive and forget right?

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Iamzik: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!

How many rockets did IDF launch into UK in the 30s and 40s? How many British and Americans did they kidnap? How many suicide bombings??

There is no parallel or equivalent here. I'm sure you are smart and you get the difference

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by gigabyte13: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don know say
Biden and Rishi no come play for isreal
Dem come ask isreal say.....
Shey una want more blood abi
E don do......
Isreal say, we want more.....
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Daystar7: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Real G...
Next time they know not to play with a Top G. Put all of them pussy ass niggas in a body bag already. Put every terrorist to sleep!!!

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by bamitinn(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Who tell you say na Israel Bomb the hospital,?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Pootle: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!

your own region done see peace

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 90dbest: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.
Dey there dey rant. Israel just bombed Hamas hide out this morning. The bombing was even captured live , and was terrific

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by gigabyte13: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You still dey here
😅😅😂🤣😂🤣😂
Instead make you dey Gaza dey help your fellow terrorist
You dey do your on fight on keypad.
Typical terrorist.......
Waka go Gaza first, l wan see something

7 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by socialmediaman: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

You think Hamas will stop planning attacks if Israel ceases fire? What do you think is the solution for peace?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by ElSudani: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:

In the 30s and 40s? When did Israel become a state?
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Basiliun: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Did Hamas even thought about what would be the result of their action.

It's never an ideal to start what he can't finish

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Great news coming from the God's chosen people, if the Nigeria Muslim terrorists organisations no like this great news, they are free to join their fellow terrorists Hamas and fight Israel

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
I stand for peace
Let peace prevail
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Jetline: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

And who is Iran? If Tehran wants to receive wotowoto let them join. For your info, what Iran has,Isreal has double. Infact, some countries don't make noise about their ammunition.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Israel be giving me joy!

Israel anyday anytime twice on Thursday evening!

Israel my real niggars!
I don't think bombing women and children is a good idea

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Fiscus105(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Iran get involved? Just for hyena to be threaten to confront full adult lion roaring angrily in animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
This war is not ending soon. And only fool will think that Israel will win at the end. Or you want to tell me that Israel will have peace ? I swear Israel will regret all this present action.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Cajal(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

IDF receives shipment of new armoured vehicles from the US

SOURCE

Where is Adolf Hitler
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 07kjb: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
ISRAEL MOUNT DE WAIT FOR ANY TERRORISTS COUNTRY WEY GO PUT BODY

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by 07kjb: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:
This war is not ending soon. And only fool will think that Israel will win at the end. Or you want to tell me that Israel will have peace ? I swear Israel will regret all this present action.

THERE IS NO WAR,ISRAEL IS BOMBING HAMAS,NO DE MUMU YOURSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by StealthGuy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
The Hospital Bombing was a misfire from PIJ group and it didn't destroy the building but landed on the packing lot.

Hamas just escalated it for propaganda sake.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by headofschool: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Both religion kills or has killed before
sweetjohn:
I watched Osman and magnificent century and I knew that Muslims like hyping themselves and they are chronic teerrorist. What kind of religion allows one to be unjust, kill innocent people commit all sort of atrocities and still allow the person to go heaven regardless of what the evil person has committed all bc he is a Muslim. Stupid religion practice by demons.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by nnachukz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I pray this war does not escalate to involve Iran and other Arab states.....cos it would be deadly!
Israel said they are ready to fight on multiple fronts if it comes to that. But they will not be the first to start it. Remember before they started their offensive on Gaza they said they have considered all options.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Lightorder: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
People, go on YouTube and watch Isreal new weapon, 'iron beam'.

These guys are nemesis indeed

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by cjudy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Continue standing. Nobody cares or give a Fvck about your standing or your leg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zuma And Wives / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.