Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41206 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Quit moaning!
Hamas started the massacre. Zip it and enjoy the show!
on 7th October,he was shouting allahu Akbar.
Now he is shouting humanity

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Jman06(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
When you think about the catastrophy which Muslims cause all over the world with their penchants to kill and destroy people's properties in the name of jihad, you'll have no choice than support Israel in their retaliatory responses to Gaza.

Most Christians in Nigeria have had one bitter experience or the other in the hands of Muslim jihadists in the country. I remember my experience while I was in Jos. It was always one crisis or another. They attack and kill both plateau indigenes and visitors alike. They seem to be on a mission to wipe out the beroms and other indigenous tribes in the state. They have taken over many villages in plateau state and displaced the natives from their ancestral lands. Generations upon generations of plateau indigenes have been wiped out! Same fate has befallen Benue, Nasarawa and Southern Kaduna natives!

They're a very heartless set of people that would kill people by gradually cutting off their body parts so as to make the death painful. These people killed an undergraduate medical student of Unijos who happened to be my friend by plucking off his both eyes and cutting off his genital. The unfortunate guy ran into their midst when crisis erupted as he went to terminus market.

Yet, such people are the ones crying foul over IDF's retaliatory attacks on Gaza. This is despite that Gaza attacked Israel first through Hamas. I wonder what y'all expect Israel to do after being attacked first. Maybe fold their arms and watch Hamas obliterate them! Rubbish!!!

Israel must not be cowered but ensure to completely destroy Gaza once and for all. He who prizes must pay!

5 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
IDF won't die
You won't die
The world is never going to end

Emetex22:

Hamas went over and attacked young concert goers celebrating peace, killed innocent civilians in the suburbs and abducted scores, you are lucky Gaza has not been nuked, like I said, the world is done tolerating head slamming miscreants, if u cough any how, IDF will send ur likes to see ur smelly 72 virgins, spits
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Ayodeoba: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
now see some people justifying this even when Gaza doesn’t even have a regular army, just militants who re smuggling weapons, Israel should rather face Iran to show their capacity not militants
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreshNotemike:
Omo, Israel no want slow down at all oh.

Strike when the fire is hot ..........🤣

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Emetex22(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sterope:
IDF won't die
You won't die
The world is never going to end

Change ur weed dealer, or better still, go forge ur certificate

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hitler is a good man. He see everything about people of Israel. Hitler know that Israel people re evil that is why he kill them
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I pray this war does not escalate to involve Iran and other Arab states.....cos it would be deadly!
that's why that aircraft carrier in on standby in the Mediterranean sea.
So that if you put body,woto woto dey wait you.
Israel

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by DeTruthh: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

Did you know that Hamas fired over 4000 missiles into Israel targeting civilians? If not for the iron dome, Israel would have been gone by now.

Did the Palestinians condemn it while it was happening? NO.

They deserve what is happening to them.

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are a liar and a poor student of history.

When Belgians dealt with Uganda. Many fo those administrators were Christians. I don't hear you blaming Christians

When Hitler, a Christian attacked German Jews because they were Jews. Many saw it differently

In fact the reason Gaza is being nuked dates back to how Jews were persecuted by Christian Jews.

The reason the middle East is destabilised today is because of the West. The West made Osama. NATO contributed to the Boko Haram insurgence.

Jos would still happen even if one part wasn't Muslim and the other part wasn't Christian. Ife and Modakeke is a good example

Jman06:
When you think about the catastrophy which Muslims cause all over the world with their penchants to kill and destroy people's properties in the name of jihad, you'll have no choice than support Israel in their retaliatory responses to Gaza.

Most Christians in Nigeria have had one bitter experience or the other in the hands of Muslim jihadists in the country. I remember my experience while I was in Jos. It was always one crisis or another. They attack and kill both plateau indigenes and visitors alike. They seem to be on a mission to wipe out the beroms and other indigenous tribes in the state. They have taken over many villages in plateau state and displaced the natives from their ancestral lands. Generations upon generations of plateau indigenes have been wiped out! Same fate has befallen Benue, Nasarawa and Southern Kaduna natives!

They're a very heartless set of people that would kill people by gradually cutting off their body parts so as to make the death painful. These people killed an undergraduate medical student of Unijos who happened to be my friend by plucking off his both eyes and cutting off his genital. The unfortunate guy ran into their midst when crisis erupted as he went to terminus market.

Yet, such people are the ones crying foul over IDF's retaliatory attacks on Gaza. This is despite that Gaza attacked Israel first through Hamas. I wonder what y'all expect Israel to do after being attacked first. Maybe fold their arms and watch Hamas obliterate them! Rubbish!!!

Israel must not be coward but ensure to complete destroy Gaza once and for all. He who prizes must pay!
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
OBIGS:
Hamas needs to be taught a generational lesson
so that in the future,even if Israel is drunk and naked, terrorists will avoid them

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by orjir59(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Isreal is not a political issue, it's a Biblical issue, if you believe in the Bible, you will be in support of Israel and the Jewish people, God's support for Israel begins in Genesis 1:1"In the Beginning, God created the heavens and the earth "the word "created" in the Hebrew is *Bhara* which means,to make from nothing.
If God created this earth from nothing, He is the owner of the earth. "The earth is the Lord's and it's fullness thereof " that's what the scripture declares, As the owner of earth,God has rights and privileges.
After Adam and Eve failed in the garden of Eden,and after Noah's generation failed so miserably, it regretted God that he had made man,
God then found a man by the name Abraham who would teach his children in the way of God,who also prove to be loyal by placing his son Isaac on a stone alter in Jerusalem.
God Almighty then entered into a real estate covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants as recorded in Genesis 15 and 17,this contract was a blood covenant that God placed on His integrity,not any one else's integrity.
The Jewish people today do not occupy the land of Israel as the media and Palestinians love to claim, the Jewish people own the land of Israel forever, according to God.
Just how exactly big is that piece of property? The physical boundaries of Isreal as recorded in Genesis 15:18-21" *the land stretching from the Euphrates River (which is in Iraq)and to the Nile River(which is in Egypt)"that is approximately 300,000 square miles,how much land does Isreal has today? Approximately 8,500 square miles,a tiny fraction of what God has in that covenant.*
The tittle deed of the land of Israel is also recorded in the Bible which gives the Jewish people a clear and unclouded title to the land forever.
So regarding the current war which is ongoing, let me tell you this,the land of Israel has never been a stolen land,it was the gift of God to the Jewish people by blood covenant from the dawning of Genesis and belongs to them only.

The second reason for standing with Israel is the covenant God made with Abraham that controls the future of the world. Genesis 12 is doubtless one of the most important chapters in all the Bible, around this chapter, world's history can be recorded,God makes the promise to Abraham by will " I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you " world's history can be explained in that one sentence, the nations that has blessed the Jewish people has been blessed of God,those who curse the Jewish people, God has made their lives grievous and they are now found in the boneyard of human history,the ancient people who enslaved the Jewish people, God Almighty crushed those nations economically and in any other way,He killed the first born in every Egyptian home,that nation today is still swimming in poverty because of their abuse of the Jewish people, where are the babylonians?the persians,the Greeks,the Romans? They are all gone,but where are the Jewish people today? They are alive and well,they are thriving in the land of Israel with wealth and power that's the envy of the world and a testimonial to the faithfulness of God Almighty.

So let us shout from the house tops,let us shout it over the national Televisions that Isreal lives,shout it to the muslim world especially those at the united nation, that Israel lives,shout it down the marble hall of the ruthless dictators of Iran,who's maniacal dream of a nuclear bomb to wipe Isreal off the map will never happen.
Isreal lives,shout it from the house tops in Jerusalem, the city of God where the eyes of God are constantly there,Isreal lives today,tomorrow and forever, Isreal lives and the light of Isreal can and will never be extinguished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Sterope(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
If you stole my land and killed my people and I decided to retaliate..would I be in the wrong?

DeTruthh:

Did you know that Hamas fired over 4000 missiles into Israel targeting civilians? If not for the iron dome, Israel would have been gone by now.

Did the Palestinians condemn it while it was happening? NO.

They deserve what is happening to them.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by CodeTemplar: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Though I stand with Israel, I sense heavy loses and surprises.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Richfella1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
US is a stupid country supporting genocide

The Native Americans say "hi"...
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't think bombing women and children is a good idea

But Hamas did not care ....... Israel is simply reacting to a cause, brought about by hamas .....
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Olat4421: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
insidelife22:
as e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
u b real idiot.so u are happy Dey are killing each other
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Eduadolero(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.
Hamas bombed thier own hospital with failed rocket . Always try to get information outside nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by wink2015(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe

USA have No business in Ukraine.

I disagree with your view on USA involvement in Ukraine.

NATO expansion towards Russia border is a threat to Russia security and international peace and security
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Timmi: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.

The civilian hospital was not bombed by Israel but Hamas rocket that misfired. This has been confirmed.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Jman06(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sterope:
You are a liar and a poor student of history.

When Belgians dealt with Uganda. Many fo those administrators were Christians. I don't hear you blaming Christians

When Hitler, a Christian attacked German Jews because they were Jews. Many saw it differently

In fact the reason Gaza is being nuked dates back to how Jews were persecuted by Christian Jews.

The reason the middle East is destabilised today is because of the West. The West made Osama. NATO contributed to the Boko Haram insurgence.

Jos would still happen even if one part wasn't Muslim and the other part wasn't Christian. Ife and Modakeke is a good example

Everybody knows Islam as a religion that breeds terrorists! Any country where Muslims are in the majority is never peaceful! Fact

Jos happens because of the inordinate desires of the Hausa-fulani Muslims to take over the political structures and leadership of the state.

5 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.
E pain am. One by one all you terrorists will be wiped out for the world to enjoy peace

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

From Islam perspective they've made it look more like a religious war, a war between Islam and christianity and this wont allow me care about the war. We all know what has always been the Islamic interests, you cant ever forcefully convert everyone into your own belief system.
Islam is not supposed to be tolerated by sensible people.
Imagine a religion that said that the sword or tribute awaits unbelievers?
Devilish folks

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by AskProf: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emaculait:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammer.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Tisham20(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin if you like sit-down na u sabi
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by orion7: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
fernandez1:
IDF were once declared terrorist organizations by the United Kingdom in the 30s and 40s…..

Geopolitics depends on interests.

We all pray for peace in that region but United States won’t allow that cos they want to sell weapons to their allies!
liar.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by YelloweWest: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Israel be giving me joy!

Israel anyday anytime twice on Thursday evening!

Israel my real niggars!

If only you know they consider us Africans as monkeys
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Tisham20(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin blame Hamas not USA pls
Alexiiydon:
US is a stupid country supporting genocide
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Saifullah01:
I am still surprised at Africans supporting apartheid, colonisation and outright genocide. Given that we just experienced all 3 in the last century.

These are just European setlers Persecuting an indigenous population in an attempt to wipe them out and take their lands.

Same thing happened to the aborigins of Australia and Canada, the native Indians in America, Chile Panama and Ecuador and in South Africa.

We are watching same thing play out in the 21st century only to look back in the next and be hypocritically asking "how did it happened."

God of Isreal is watching.
just the same way afro Asians (fulanis) are oppressing Hausas, Hausas can't be emir or sultan except fulanis.
And you hypocrite knew this fact but thinks we all are fools.
Israel is a clog in the wheel of Arab expansionism.
Are you shocked that there is someone who knows the game?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by afube: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Okay the Russians dying and the Ukrainians been butchered are not human abi? Either way at the end of this crisis USA may be seriously diminished!
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by omenziate(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.

U Dey smoke bad strain of Igbo o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS / Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.