Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant (41153 Views)

Israel Defence Minister, Yoav Gallant, Says Hamas War Could Last Months / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by AntiTerrorist: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

The ground invasion of Gaza will be catastrophic.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Such unequivocal support for Israel is creating a growing perception that this is a western-Arab Muslim war."

I pray Iran won't get involved because it will become a regional war.

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
Mentioning Iran when you are talking about Israel is an aberration. Even combination of all Arab countries will dear not challenge Israel let alone Iran. In modern warfare, after US is Israel. It's either you are ignorant or deluded.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by GENES11S: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Toothless bull dogs and chest beaters. Isreal will be levelled down by the Arab world.

The Arab world is coming for isreal.

Isreal committing genocide and beating chest.

Isreal killing innocent civilians and making noise.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. At the moment, Hamas already killed 8000 isrealis and displaced 10million but isreal hiding it.

Oga Israel population is less than 10 million.

See the way lying, very soon you will go to musque. This is reason enough to analyze your religion whether it is of God or devil.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by cybriz82(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

Meaning you love d way those hamas slaughter those babies like rat abi
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by BigYash: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
tollyboy5:

Only fools believe hamas bomb the hospital.
Only fools thinks and blives what you just wrote.. And their foolishness makes them think those that knows the right thing are fools.. Do you copy? Oh sorry,I forgot a fool can't comprehend such.. grin
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Laurene: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Let this war end please, too many deaths and displacement of civilians on both sides.

I support U.S involvement in Ukraine's war, but this is different, sending more weapons to Israel isn't the right thing to do now.

Such unequivocal support for Israel is creating a growing perception that this is a western-Arab Muslim war."

Gaza is home to more than 2.3 million people, where will they run to? The south isn't even safe
Shut it... Who released you from your cage?
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by creativehubb: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hamas acted like animals, went too far, crossed the rubicon...they tested the resolve of the isrealis.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Like bombing civilian hospital in Gaza. If Russia did something like that in Ukraine. US, EU, NATO all of them will be shouting war crime & genocide.

I stand with Palenstine.

Same way you stand for boko haram
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by AntiMen: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Botragelad:

Quit moaning!
Hamas started the massacre. Zip it and enjoy the show!

Exactly...

All action and reaction are equal and opposite......

No be who first call police , dey win case..

First to do no dey pain much, na second to do na Im pain pass...
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by naijapikin2(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
engrchykae:
I learnt new one today, Jehovah Akbar

Yeah that's the christian version..

Let's all go jihadding and see how it goes.

Bloody Infidels
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by God1000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Mentioning Iran when you are talking about Israel is an aberration. Even combination of all Arab countries will dear not challenge Israel let alone Iran. In modern warfare, after US is Israel. It's either you are ignorant or deluded.
take Iran for granted at your own peril, Iran is a regional power, don't underestimate them
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by IamAsiri: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
Do you have evidence that they blew up the hospital?.. Terrorist will always support terrorists.. Its nothing new actually..

Don't mind the guy. Mtchew. Awon eyan "Palenstine".

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by SunMusk(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Who re the original settler of Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco those are Well pure black African countries but Arabs through Islamist conquest kill our fathers and dwell on it. No trace of black. But you will always cry of western colonialism but what of the Arab own genocide in Africa.
Saifullah01:
I am still surprised at Africans supporting apartheid, colonisation and outright genocide. Given that we just experienced all 3 in the last century.

These are just European setlers Persecuting an indigenous population in an attempt to wipe them out and take their lands.

Same thing happened to the aborigins of Australia and Canada, the native Indians in America, Chile Panama and Ecuador and in South Africa.

We are watching same thing play out in the 21st century only to look back in the next and be hypocritically asking "how did it happened."

God of Isreal is watching.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Iran no get mouth, last time I remember, Israel won 5 or 6 islamic nation in war at same time,
U think say America na surulere or Victoria island
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by planetx: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is all bluff, you better believe this guy's will never go into Gaza. Bookmark this comment, I repeat this guy's will never invade Gaza. Last time they went into Gaza in 2014, they were slaughtered inside those tunnels, this time around they will walk into an ambush and suffer heavy casualties. The Isreali army is by and large a conscript army made up of reservists, so all those guys they are showing you massing on the Gaza border are not professional soldiers and do not have the experience to fight a guerilla war in an environment like Gaza. It took the IDF 9 to 12 hrs to respond to the October 7th Hamas attack inside Isreal.

Iran will order Hezbollah to attack from the North once they go inside Gaza, they don't have the army to fight a two front war, last time they fought a war against Hezbollah in 2005 they were badly beaten by Hezbollah and suffered heavy casualties. That is why the US send two aircraft carriers and 2,000 Marines to scare off Iran and Hezbollah, because the Americans know that Isreal is just bluffing, this is not about hating Isreal or Jews, but you people should use your common sense for once, no serious army tells an enemy they are coming and they have been saying it now for two weeks.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by ceejay80s(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Russian and Ukrain war is not a terrorist war

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by albert2512: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.

I hope you are not referring to Baptist Hospital brought down by Hamas misfired rocket.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by bellabello(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
insidelife22:
as e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

We expecting nothing from Igbos than what you wrote
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by SunMusk(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Israel was not forced thy give it up willing, left industries, utilities and well strip facilities but Hamas destroy it. When you research about this Israeli and Palestine u will be shock what Israel have done for them inspect of help. Hamas is evil.
spiSeyi:
Hamas has bitten more than it can chew, my prayers go to the Gaza civilians even though they started the war together with Hamas by cheering him.
Iran used and dumped Hamas for a proxy war against Israel the same way Putin wanted to use French countries in Africa as a proxy war against the West & NATO cool .
Meanwhile, Israel has been looking for a chance to annex Gaza after it was forced out of Gaza by the UN in 2005, Hamas has just foolishly given out Northern Gaza to Israel grin because of his uncontrolled extremism and hatred for the zionist.
God is still very much with Isreal like in the Bible days if not Hamas won't have gone far this stupid shocked
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by themanderon: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's what the Americans do best. They facilitate wars so they can sell their weapons and equipments. The military industrial complex has to be kept going. If there are no wars you create one. War is businesses to the warmongers

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by GENES11S: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

The same Arab country you dream of getting job opportunity there? Have you ever think of getting job in Israel? Because Israel is useless country wicked people. I have not see anybody make money or become reasonable person through Israel. That is why Hitler kill them like chicken. Very soon Israel people will run and it supporter will cry for them

Everybody can not be the same or practice the same religion.

Jews are Jews, they kill anybody that step on their toes. Arabs should stop stepping on their toes. It is very simple.

Even Arabs are no siant. They practice Jihad and try to force their beliefs on others. Good luck forcing it on the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by emmykk(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

In 1973 isreal fought 7 Arab countries to stand still.The Hamas attack have been taken by isreal to mean that the Arab world is testing their capacity and they need to be assertive so that all those who where planning to attack isreal if they slack can now back down.

It is even embarrassing to isreal that Hamas achieve that success.So isreal is so pained that they are over doing things to see which Arab country will be too vexed to get involved so that that can make a big point.Tney are tired of peace.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Laurene:
Shut it... Who released you from your cage?
Lol cheesy leave me jore

It's time to show empathy and love.

Women and children are the most affected in this war, regional allies are keenly watching as well.

We christians should try and be honest.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by kaludestiny10(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Russia has done in Ukraine to what Israel has done in Gaza strip. Besides, there is no comparison between what is happening in Ukraine to what is happening in Gaza
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by sokera: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...why would you go and attack Israel? What makes anyone even think attacking Israel is a good idea.
attacking Israel is like planning a suicide mission, Israel won’t give up until they revenge every soul lost in 1000 fold. Maybe peace reign again
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by akan102: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.

Israel has proven that the bombing of hospital you mentioned was done by the Palestinians you support, so don't lay someone's blame on another

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Passionate888: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I stand with Palenstine.
Russia did same.
I stand with Israel.
Death to Hamas

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by akan102: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Hmmm. Please end the war.

Why end the war?, so that they can restrategise and attack again? Abi?
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by RealEzee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Iran can't do pim stop all dis fear of Iran .

1 Like

Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by kernniejay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
US is a stupid country supporting genocide
Where were you on October 7 when Hamas was shelling the Isreali civilians and going from door to door killing the Israeli natinale among them?
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by RealEzee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

The same Arab country you dream of getting job opportunity there? Have you ever think of getting job in Israel? Because Israel is useless country wicked people. I have not see anybody make money or become reasonable person through Israel. That is why Hitler kill them like chicken. Very soon Israel people will run and it supporter will cry for them
rest!! Stop whinning ,which one b job for arab country abi u no dey c how dem dey maltreat blacks working der? U dey support terrorist ,kuku go der go join hamas na if u no go end up as statistics
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by Gaddafih001(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Iran 🇮🇷 ke?
Tehran?
Noooo
They can bark but won’t bite.
Nothing concern them and Arabs and they have their own type of Islam.
They are not Arabs.
Re: "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant by wagzy37: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
This war is so complicated that both parties are right and wrong at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.