Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic (62738 Views)

What I Saw In The New Queens Primer*pics* / Reps Ask FG To Reverse Decision On 2020 WASSCE / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Daystar7: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ban the Quran first.
It contains graphic descriptions of child molestation and rape.

Is this real??
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Would have been lovely to add the verse in the Qur'an for all to see. What you you put up there was a statement from just a mere mortal

As if the so called Prophet mohammed wasn't a mere mortal....abi the imaginay Allah wey no dey exist

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Amaggedon: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ban the Quran first.
Is this in the quran? Please be sincere
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by CoronaVirusPro: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
In 2023, 90% of what kids learn comes from the internet.

You can ban the books, but you cannot take away the internet access. They will end up knowing whatever you think you hiding!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Myer(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
blueghost:
Just imagine!!! They just want to bastardaise the system by all means. Queen premier wey person use learn how to read all those 2 letters and 3 letter words. Na by force to be LGBTQ even music movies religion sports they are trying to shove it down people throats. I like how Qatar handled them at the world cup.
We must resist by all means this barbarian acts

I don't think it's wrong to introduce the words.
It's the proper education of it that's the issue.
It's the school's responsibility to educate children. I believe the Education Research Centre and other institutions responsible for that have scrutinised the content before approval.

Gumi is simply a religious bigot who is consumed by his own perverted heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timoleon:
Ban it. It did not subtly introduce gay into it, it did it viciously. After few pages, they put in the line ‘let us be gay’ for little kids to fill their heads with. It must be banned.
Idiocy! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
GBPUSD:
But BBNaija show is readily available for these kids on national tv.
No mind Nigerians! undecided

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Mccullum: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
The UK government don't abandoned any old educational textbook for new ones. They only remodified them. That's advantages of relevance and sustainability of effective public schools.

Nigeria private schools has used their greediness to frustrated and intended to force Macmillan, and other old textbooks out of businesses due to lack of standard public schools.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by frankson1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
I fit bet my life say this idiot nor know say "gay" get other meanings. Is this what they're paying you people billions of naira to legislate?? Wtf?

Have you read the book to understand the gay mentioned to know if it's the one that's frowned at undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Asbata(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ban the Quran first.

Can you reference this to the Koran?

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by LikeAking: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
I fit bet my life say this idiot nor know say "gay" get other meanings. Is this what they're paying you people billions of naira to legislate?? Wtf?

The gay, mean gay. Like u fuqing ya fellow man for yash… Nothing else..

No support bad thing..

Although the book is not our main problem…

FG can find another alternative..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Skillsnigeria: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by mightyhaze: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I was shocked when I saw the word gay recently in it. Deep down I was praying make My niece no ask me uncle what is gay. Glad she did not ask but I think they should stop trying to shove that agenda on us. Let the kids decide for themselves when they become adult.
Gay is an old English word meaning happy...before the word was now recently used as homosexual

I remember our Ghanaian teachers using those words wen we were in primary school in the 80s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Pacesetter123(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor make dem ban am, I don't know d essence of d book sef na normal macmilian English plus some story books with better cain don do to make u read properly as a child... Mastering english by mo. Odiaka na wetin we read back then bdat

....... . Seriously no be d main issue bdat now.... Fueling stations are now selling air instead of fuel... I nearly cried today in Abuja... You've increased d price to 630 then why sell air to me again angry
grin grin grin
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Amaggedon:
Is this in the quran? Please be sincere
Daystar7:

Is this real??
Asbata:

Can you reference this to the Koran?

jubrilcastle:

Would have been lovely to add the verse in the Qur'an for all to see. What you you put up there was a statement from just a mere mortal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by JWtriplex(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
When I was young I read queen's premier and gay meant to be happy and carefree I don't know if they'd done another version of queens premier and added more LGBTQ words to it.

But if it's about gay, I think it means to be happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by akinmusi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Product of almajiri wan ban western education
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I was shocked when I saw the word gay recently in it. Deep down I was praying make My niece no ask me uncle what is gay. Glad she did not ask but I think they should stop trying to shove that agenda on us. Let the kids decide for themselves when they become adult.

Gay means other things. Like being cheerful or bright spirited.

It must have been used as a gender word to trigger such reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Nyanabo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yea I would agree that the queen primer be sensored. But

Let us be gay doesn't mean what's we think it means. Let's check the dictionary meaning of gay.

Every word in the dictionary has different meanings to it. Synonyms to the word gay are; light-hearted and carefree.

I remember growing up our teacher taught us the meaning of of gay was happy and cheerful until we grew up to know the other meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by jelel6: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
GBPUSD:
But BBNaija show is readily available for these kids on national tv.

Pardon me asking: is BBN available on NTA?

Nevertheless, it's the job of adult to expose kids to content they deem appropriate. That's why there are PG advices for parents who don't know better.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Pacesetter123(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mccullum:
The UK government don't abandoned any old educational textbook for new ones. They only remodified them. That's advantages of relevance and sustainability of effective public schools.

Nigeria private schools has used their greediness to frustrated and intended to force Macmillan, and other old textbooks out of businesses due to lack of standard public schools.

Oh, Macmillan!

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Kubernetes: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
The Muslims are very sensitive. They are always against anything that will promote immorality.
Anyone or religion against this move is a destroyer of our moral values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by rhames(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-reps-ask-fg-to-ban-queen-primer-textbook-say-it-contains-sexual-perversions/amp

This man should be in prison. A book that his father used to pass nursery and primary school basic English Language is the one this dude is calling for it's ban. He needs to have his head examined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Akerele44(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Are u minding that stupid idiot
That his religion can’t differentiate prophet from God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Segunbabba(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
atiku4President:
Noted
Not again
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Henry22(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ban the Quran first.

Modified: Pic 2 is for those asking.
Read the English Quran if you don't understand Arabic.

This Mohamed of a guy really likes pvssy, but one thing I keep asking myself is how does he enjoyed having intercourse with a baby of 6 years?, Man must be a pervert.

6 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Pacesetter123(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

This is serious!!
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by naijaking1: 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Mere mortal like your Zamfara house of Rep member!
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by youngdabold19: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timoleon:
Ban it.

It did not subtly introduce gay into it, it did it viciously. After few pages, they put in the line ‘let us be gay’ for little kids to fill their heads with.

It must be banned.

As an English Language teacher, when I saw that line, I laughed like mad. You know why? Nigerians will always attack without thinking.

Let us be gay means let us be happy. Gay has more than one meaning and gay was used to continue the rhyme pattern of the book.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Drbarmes(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
the word gay has several meaning.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Anny69: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Religious books should be next then. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt / NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.