Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic (62736 Views)

What I Saw In The New Queens Primer*pics* / Reps Ask FG To Reverse Decision On 2020 WASSCE / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2023
Is he using 'style' to bring Sharia to the federal level? FG should be cautious before acceding to this Muslim.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2023
God punish that reps. This is not a muslims country. If u don't like it u go hug transformer.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Would have been lovely to add the verse in the Qur'an for all to see. What you you put up there was a statement from just a mere mortal
Says who ? U bigot.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2023
It is funny because I realized that the countries that are tolerant of gays are doing far far better than the countries that are intolerant of gays. It goes to show that intolerance of gays may be a sign of LOW IQ and lack of sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by nedekid: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2023
These are the people Nigerians are buying lancruiser for?
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Ibman: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2023
I support... I was teaching my child how to teach and wonder way things like that would be in the textbook
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by seguno2: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2023
atiku4President:
Noted. At least the concerned Rep has said something worthy of reporting. Some are there and the only time they have raised their hands is to collect bullet proof SUV.

In addition to just saying something worthy of reporting, what/who is stopping him from actually doing something impactful about the issue of Zamfara children who are not in school?

Do you know why he is failing to do something about this
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by hardon1(m): 12:59am On Oct 20, 2023
But Those two words are in the English dictionary.?
Dem go follow barn dictionary?🤷

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by seguno2: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Ernezt:
Says who ? U bigot.

What is not factual about his comment

If you know the passages of their religious book that equally promotes paedophilia and other sexually perverse ideas, please share them.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by seguno2: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2023
hardon1:
But Those two words are in the English dictionary.?
Dem go follow barn dictionary?🤷

That may be the next step for the parochially myopic retrogrades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by seguno2: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2023
blueghost:
Just imagine!!! They just want to bastardaise the system by all means. Queen premier wey person use learn how to read all those 2 letters and 3 letter words. Na by force to be LGBTQ even music movies religion sports they are trying to shove it down people throats. I like how Qatar handled them at the world cup.
We must resist by all means this barbarian acts

Saudi Arabia that is the headquarters of your branch of Abrahamic religion is saying something different.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by seguno2: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2023
etcme:
Majoring on the minor and minoring on the major.

If they ask this one what motion he has sponsored in the house, he will open his mouth and say "Banning of Queen Premier".

Let the Ministry of Education do its work, find another thing and raise there. We still have some people getting married to underaged children. You can raise that one.

How can he raise something that doesn’t interest him and the Zamfara community that sent him to Abuja?

Did their former governor and a SinAtor not marry a 13 year old girl from Egypt
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by juman(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Can we see the sentences where the books use those words?
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2023
QUEEN PREMIER HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY SATANISTS ,EVERYONE BAN IT OR DESTROY THE SATANIC VERSES IFSHA. angry
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Daystar7: 1:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Bintasukai:

Well at least this is

This was Amnon and he was punished by death can say to the same abt ya evil prophet Muhammad the terrorist. You're really shameless tueh
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Originalsly: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Ban on Queen's Primer? ... that's not the only such book out there. They need to put a ban on content instead of individual books. And for thise who believe people are over reacting..... chew on this.

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Westerhoffe(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Even though I am against the LGBTQAI+ of a thing, but at least, let our Reps check the meaning of the sentence first before pushing a motion.

This kind of a motion shows our so called Reps do not understand English properly.
Even though the word "gay" has perverted meaning, it also has another meaning according to the English Dictionary:

Verb
gay (third-person singular simple present gays, present participle gaying, simple past and past participle gayed)

(transitive, dated, uncommon) To make happy or cheerful.

But if they want to ban it, they can go ahead.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by 2braithe: 2:20am On Oct 20, 2023
3seriez:

Screenshot from Ayothollah Khomeini's book. A Shia. Laffin hard right now grin. You really quoting Ayothollah. Hahaha. Nigerians are very funny people.

He is a Muslim, yes or no?

He wasn't the one who claimed you can thigh a minor, it's the Quran. He wasn't the one who said you can beat your wife as a last option, it's the Quran.
So, why single him out?
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by DyingFetus: 2:33am On Oct 20, 2023
Anny69:
Religious books should be next then. undecided

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by wildernessVoice: 3:14am On Oct 20, 2023
GBPUSD:
But BBNaija show is readily available for these kids on national tv.

I hereby raise a motion to ban BBNaija
I hate with passion.
Those in support say I
The I has it🔨
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by PROPEACE: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor make dem ban am, I don't know d essence of d book sef.... normal macmilian English plus some story books with better cain don do to make u read properly as a child... Mastering english by mo. Odiaka na wetin we read back then bdat

....... . Seriously no be d main issue bdat now.... Fueling stations are now selling air instead of fuel... I nearly cried today in Abuja... You've increased d price to 630 then why sell air to me again angry
I used Macmillan and did not use Queen Primer but Queen Primer is an amazing book for learning to read and no other book beats it. I still recall the speed with which I was able to use it and jolly phonics to teach my little son and 16 year old house help to read.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by PROPEACE: 4:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I was shocked when I saw the word gay recently in it. Deep down I was praying make My niece no ask me uncle what is gay. Glad she did not ask but I think they should stop trying to shove that agenda on us. Let the kids decide for themselves when they become adult.
Next time your niece asks yo what gay means, tell her it means happy. That is the original meaning of the word gay. Queen Prikmer is a great book and sadly, there are no Nigerian books to replace it.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by gloryman91: 4:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Let go back to our mother tongues and dialects.

English and other European Languages are corrupting our lives here.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Myself2(m): 4:43am On Oct 20, 2023
atiku4President:
Noted. At least the concerned Rep has said something worthy of reporting. Some are there and the only time they have raised their hands is to collect bullet proof SUV.

Exactly.
And I never knew the book was warped with a satanic Obamaic agenda
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Bintasukai: 5:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Daystar7:

This was Amnon and he was punished by death can say to the same abt ya evil prophet Muhammad the terrorist. You're really shameless tueh

And David is venerated till today in all biblical texts. I didn’t even bother to research and came up with this within 2 minutes, I wonder how many of the prophets you praise engaged in such behavior.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Xox1945(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2023
They what to approved another Muslim Author or publisher what a country for Christians Publishers and Authors.
Those who sleep with under age children
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Gee64: 5:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Idle lawmakers trying to tell us that they are working when the country is in a mess!

They only want to justify their N3bn plus jumbo pay per year.

Don't make this country a joke please!
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by bigfoot79(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2023
blueghost:
Just imagine!!! They just want to bastardaise the system by all means. Queen premier wey person use learn how to read all those 2 letters and 3 letter words. Na by force to be LGBTQ even music movies religion sports they are trying to shove it down people throats. I like how Qatar handled them at the world cup.
We must resist by all means this barbarian acts
BastarWHAT ??
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Diligence: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Ban it anon!
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Judolisco(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2023
PROPEACE:

I used Macmillan and did not use Queen Primer but Queen Primer is an amazing book for learning to read and no other book beats it. I still recall the speed with which I was able to use it and jolly phonics to teach my little son and 16 year old house help to read.
that's nice.... Twas not in my curriculum growing up.... Twas when I came to Abuja to work I saw it at my cousin's place and was like what's dis.... Thanks for teaching your househelp how to read .. Some people don't really care

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Guyman01: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
These guys have nothing serious to do
This one na serious matter, its called early indoctrination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The English Term For "Osuka"? / FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.