Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide (38183 Views)

Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tolumiide:
Beaten to death, it's not funny. They will finally beat the spirit of death away from her body.
Government should please help. It's not easy to be a Nigerian
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by sajiwere(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by TheRealOwner(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
fawaz050:

You don't understand simple english ni,awe?

I understand English very well I assure you. It's the logic behind the punishment I don't understand. A person who was rescued from attempted suicide was put on trial and sentenced to death for attempting suicide? Help me out here boss. Explain
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Olat4421: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iraq even if Dey give me free flight to go there I no fit go.it is well
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by shoprite: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Now this is the part I'm still trying to figure out . . .How does one attempt suicide and after being stopped from committing suicide still end up with a death sentence for attempting suicide? Y'all better study your japa destination before making that move! undecided

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Enskynelson(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
First, for going to Iraq.. that is the first suicide attempt.
How can one go to present day Iraq to seek greener pastures? Is there pasture in the desert, before you even expect a green one? Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by fawaz050(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
TheRealOwner:

I understand English very well I assure you. It's the logic behind the punishment I don't understand. A person who was rescued from attempted suicide was put on trial and sentenced to death for attempting suicide? Help me out here boss. Explain

I don't understand the logic behind the law and the justification of the reasonability is on the Iraqi Legislature.

However, what I'm pointing iut is that, contrary to your opinion (earlier) that it is what Islam proffers, it is not an Islamic injunction as it is neither stated in the Qur'an nor the Sunnah to beat one who attempts suicide to death (you can also verify this via google).

2 Likes

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by kay29000(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
This story looks like one of those stories PM News always reports... Stories that seem made up.
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by dalaman: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sentenced her to death by being beaten?? Islamabad!
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Voiceofthestree: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
clinician2x:
I even thought she was found with 2kg of skull. I never knew life tire am and she wanted to kill herself.

Make them run am for her na. Some poisons are fast and easy

Shut up idiotpobs
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Sammy5413(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Awuuf death
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Cruzmaster: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Botragelad:
Savagery. Beaten to death?
Someone who tried to commit suicide needs help, not to kill her in a brutal way again. You can deport her to her country, or put her in a loony bin.

That's what you get from any country practicing religion of piss grin grin grin head slammers no geh joy
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Timothy89(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
travelling to Iraq alone is a suicide, sorry I can't travel to any Muslims countries even Dubai

1 Like

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Eduadolero(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
How can one search greener pastures to Iraq of all countries in the world.
Those Arab countries are barbarians, they kill with pleasure
Just imagined ,you saved someone from suicide and now decide to kill the person yourself because you take delight in killing
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Kingbuhari(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
The only sensible Arabs are UAE the rest are bonkus .. my people no dey hear words
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Ajtaiwo24: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Greener pastures in Iraq?
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Whytelyon(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
She don look say Naira pass the Iraq dinar, na e she put head.
We know the feeling. cheesy
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by goldmatrix(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iraq of all places?.. But either way is same death she wanted..
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by SirLakes: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
From attempted suicide to being sentenced to beaten to death

Double wahala sad
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by EnterpriseMan: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
After they've voted for the clown that stole power, they now want to run? Them never see anything grin angry grin angry Pig mentality
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by airsaylongcome: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Koralords:
Double joepady

Jeopardy
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by omoadeleye(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Well, in my own logic, i don't think it's a something to worry about,

She initially wanted to kill herself and the government trying to grant her wish is still a blessing to her.
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by bablon20(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
What type of punishment is that? I dont trust this news
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Azazyel: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
If she was someone who read a lot about what happens in the world, she would know that Iraq is a no go area. How can you package much money to leave Nigeria for Iraq? It's madness. You don't go to Arab countries to search for greener pastures. There's nothing green there for black people. They usually don't like black people.
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Quodseverismete: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You go to Iraq for greener pastures?
Attempted suicide is an offense in many countries sha.
I pray she gets a pardon.

What about them doing suicide bombing
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Emaprince: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
These are the Arabs the likes of Legendhero, seunmsg, Yarimo and other islamic biggots will want to align with and vomit garbage against US and UK.
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by osazsky(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
I didn't bother to read but I know it's one igbo girl drug peddler
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

You want to kill someone for wanting to kill herself.
Sounds awkward, what she needs is counselling & assistance.

abi ooh. why didnt they just allow her kill herself?

Arabs are in another world. only jews knw how to interact with them

1 Like

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by olaolulazio(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You go to Iraq for greener pastures?
Attempted suicide is an offense in many countries sha.
I pray she gets a pardon.
E shock me too ooo
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by clinician2x: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Shut up idiotpobs

Ya father.
Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Freezby2020: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Millimann:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/nigerian-woman-currently-danger-iraq-may-be-killed-november-family-calls-help

Fake news!!!

You are not telling the whole truth as to why Iraqi govt want kill her.

Islamic law never says any one should be beaten to death for attempted SUICIDE.

Am Christan but say this with all authority, I was born, school and live in Islamic environ, almost all my friends are Moslem and well over forty years

1 Like

Re: Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide by Goodman247: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Babaric culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo / Man Beats A Danfo Driver For Bashing His Jeep In Lagos / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.