Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl (22355 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by holybabayo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shameless man. I pity for your daughters. You need to know the kind of laws that apply in PH. PH is not North. There is age of consent. Let the child rights protections bodies make an example of this guy. He lives in PH. The crime occurred in PH. Demand his identity from nairaland
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by SonofGod231: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
How can you be proud of sleeping with a sixteen?! No be your mates dey go choba dey carry big classy uniport waist?! You're low bro.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by purples25(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
A lot of guys are the police, the judge, and the criminal at the same time. Go after girls and use them recklessly, later cry that all their women are spoilt, commence to condemn the women as unfit for anything serious.

Look at it right here, using a girl that hasn't completely understood who she is and what she really wants. Used her naivety to bag her and put her in bed. Tomorrow they would be acting as if we are blind to all their promiscuous acts, claiming women are just bad on their own. I've said it, if the women of a country are bad, their men are very lewd as well. You treat your women with respect, you get respectable women.

This is horrible though. Just bragging about using a vulnerable girl. Do you think you can't be caught?

4 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Gee64: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
The male northerners fvck underage girls in the North and security agents know this!

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Towma(f): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Nairaland/Seun is bounded by law to handover this OP to security agencies. You committed a crime and come bosting about it here on Nairaland. If Seun didn't hand him over, that's a crime also
People confess to horrendous crimes here from time to time but nobody has ever been arrested unfortunately even though they could very well be tracked. In foreign websites like reddit, the guy would be tracked down and arrested in less than thirty minutes.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by InfinityFabric: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

OGA mi, the older you get. The more you will understand what I felt..
Forget matter, I will pick a 16 -17 yr old girl over a 25 yr old anytime twice on a monday
Fornication and Federal crimes...

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Orinechi: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lifestone:

Nairaland/Seun is bounded by law to handover this OP to security agencies. You committed a crime and come bosting about it here on Nairaland. If Seun didn't hand him over, that's a crime also
Event though am not in support of his action but what about those marrying under age in the North? Are they not bound by the same law?

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by iamtardey: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Uhhhmmm guys I’ll just step out.. I’m outside
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Seun can you please delete this thread and ban the Op, he is mouthing off about underage rape which is against rule 3.....

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Sholaco: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Point of correction, you should have start your sentence by saying 'you met this child'
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by myami: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Seun can you please delete this thread and ban the Op, he is mouthing off about underage rape which is against rule 3.....
where have you been?
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Jman06(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gee64:
The male northerners fvck underage girls in the North and security agents know this!
Because the northerners are above the law!

The Nigerian law on age of marital consent is meant to work against the south in order to keep the population of northerners higher for their political advantage.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by 1Sharon(f): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Nigeria is a lawless country, nothing will happen to OP.

Op was simply open about what alot of Nigerian men do in secret.

Na only who dem catch be pedophile.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by rockyh(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2023
If you are in your 30s then you are a disgrace to the brotherhood even in my 30s I see any lady under 23 of age as an underage to me moreso a teenager.
KnowledgePower7:
There is something so sweet about young girls.
I mean girls from 15, 16 years

So I meet this babe on the street doing POS
Like play like play I woo her and she like me
I collect number, we begin chat..
Only for me to find out she is a minor cry cry
She said she will turn 17 next year.
I just dey vex because she was really my spec😍

I told her point and clear, babe na fvck I want..
To my uptmost surprise, she agreed
Even the way she acted so matured about it.
I swear I love Gen Z girls!!!!!!!!

The day I finally fvcked her, best night ever😍
It's a whole different vibe trust me!!!
The fact that I senior her with 17 years just made me feel so young again.

These Gen Z young girls are too sweet
I can't explain the feeling..

P.S
For the fools that are crying like fowls

Make sure you go to Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa and arrest all the men there.
After you arrest them, then come to P.H
let's talk grin grin

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KingPure(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2023
This exactly was how that Kevin Cyprian started.

Your waterloo is just by the corner, you may dread it for all I care, but it will come.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by sslcrypt: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2023
What the op wrote is disgusting, even more disgusting is that mobile phones have destroyed our little babies. Couple of months back a situation came up where a woman was going all mad at her daughter. Reason is her daughter was sleeping with a 26 year old dude. The mother didn't know or suspect anything, when he was brought to answer to for his sin he produced sex tapes that evidently showed it was the girl that was the instigator, initiator and everything.
It was so disheartening because the Young generation have access to things that can or does destroy them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Omoboricash(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

OGA mi, the older you get. The more you will understand what I felt..
Forget matter, I will pick a 16 -17 yr old girl over a 25 yr old anytime twice on a monday
And your cup shall soon full. Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Omoboricash(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2023
mumu9gerian:
This guy needs to be arrested
Honeslty as soon as possible. He is an animal in human skin
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Laurene: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

And I'm just 21 - 22 but want nothing to do with 'em grin. Hey everyone, the truth is these girls are really bad honestly. It's even a norm in the street and nobody says shit about it.

Modified: Man, 15/16? 😳
You're 21... There's nothing wrong with you dating a 16 years old girl... Don't listen to hypocrites here

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by finallybusy: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Troll bait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Aammee77: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

P.S

let's talk grin grin

grin
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by minasu190: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2023
You self still be small pikin,u just get age without sense,imagine having intimacy with 16yr-old kid and you are proud of it?
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by ThatrealestApex: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

P.S

let's talk grin grin

You're the only FOOL here! An Old Ediot like you should've borrowed himself brain by now, even me, a 23 guy can't imagine myself having a thing with a Minor not to talk of an “Ancient of Age” like you. sad

That's why I don't pity Animals like you when they get what they deserve in Foreign Countries!

FOOL!

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by emerged01(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
No need. One person needs to this and take the matter up. Deleting it and banning him is like saving his ass.
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Quality20(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gee64:
Northerners ,ie Fulani and Hausa don't do that abeg, except if uare talking of southerners living in the north. One thing u shd know is that Hausa Fulani girls are very small in statue so there is no how anything like that can happen here.
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Emagha:
No worries.... na so them go fvck your pikin too
Your daughters go Bleep tire grin grin
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by KnowledgePower7: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Quality20:
Northerners ,ie Fulani and Hausa don't do that abeg, except if uare talking of southerners living in the north. One thing u shd know is that Hausa Fulani girls are very small in statue so there is no how anything like that can happen here.
No dey talk rubbish, I'm in Kaduna now it's normal thing here. Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Nonywendy(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

P.S

let's talk grin grin

Ezi. Marry and born and watch someone lay ur own 15 or 16 yr old daughter
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2023
ukaface:
Well I know a human rights activist to forward this to

Later y’all will be so quick to blame the females, that mumuni of an op knew she was underaged and he still went ahead. 17 years older for crying out loud geeeeez!
He should have been the one with the sense but no he simply showed senselessness

Naija men the most sort after… I laugh
are u really sure
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by LarryCork: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

P.S

let's talk grin grin

OK PETERFILE....WE HEAR U...SHAME ON U SIR!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Quality20(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Omoboricash:

Honeslty as soon as possible. He is an animal in human skin
good observation. Abeg who knows d guys address let us get him arrested n prosecutes pls
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Sniper101(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bros OP
abeg na where you dey see all these 16 and 17year olds wey dun tear eye for this pH undecided link me up jare grin

I dun dey tire for all these hook-up girls and their borehole toto angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / how hard is it to find Mr right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.