Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years (26369 Views)

The Solution to Agro Businesses / Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly / Fayemi Leads Delegation To Agro Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by accordadoga25(f): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hehehehe
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by xxxXXXxxx: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is very impressive. Kudos!
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by SonofGod231: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is commendable....more yields!!
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by purples25(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is wonderful Maureen. I'm happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nice
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Ukeme8: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations to you.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by damiloladuke: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Great
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by TheKingsmann(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kudos to you, atleast you are better than those useless girls that go after Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Jetland(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!

Nlfmod

Wow! Congratulations. This is a real woman. Please share with us, how you were able to secure your NAFDAC approval.

3 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by 3seriez(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:
I’m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.

Is that MC Jay with you?
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by benardtotti(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:
I’m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.

@seun please we need nairaland awards back again, consider it this year
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Kukutente23: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe
What's funny
You can't call her pig abi
Dumbo
Congrats jare Op. More blessings

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Daradared2(f): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wooow!!!! Impressive 👍💪🥂❤️
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Daradared2(f): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
For someone like me, I used to go crazy when buying beans in the market just to avoid hard beans. Kudos to you 👍

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Kukutente23: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:

Can we have an idea of the price
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by yewit37486: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Impressive. Well done OP and all the very best.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by siant: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Processing beans to what exactly? Ayam not understand. What I am seeing is a beans packaged in a branded nylon.

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by TheMostComplex1: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Well done Maureen your business will prosper
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
grandstar:
I am impressed!

I urgently need your beans. Only Shoprite sells processed brand without impurities.

Ok sir I’ll pm you
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fantastic wink
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by JADEK04: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations my frd... you are doing well.God wiĺl conitne to elevate you ...unlike one lady from this forum call Lilian from benue state that run away with my 1.5m all in the name of supply me rice ...one course girl.......I was told she was in lafia now continue her fraudulent.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Daystar7: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
JADEK04:
Congratulations my frd... you are doing well.God wiĺl conitne to elevate you ...unlike one lady from this forum call Lilian from benue state that run away with my 1.5m all in the name of supply me rice ...one course girl.......I was told she was in lafia now continue her fraudulent.

Sorry abt that..., are you still into the business, I can be ur plug. Direct from the North
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Toluwanise247(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations……
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by AmazingELixir: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin

More like agro_packaging....more grease
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by folake4u(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations Madam maureensylvia. More feather to your many hats.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by RichAbujaGuy: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
TheKingsmann:
Kudos to you, atleast you are better than those useless girls that go after Yahoo boys

This Queen is far from that social strata! She's Blessed with Brains and Extreme Beauty.

Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant - Events - Nairaland

https://ww.nairaland.com/2685140/wedding-pics-maureensylvia-ex-miss-nairaland
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by cooooooks(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations!

As for me, if anyone can produce already peeled beans, for akara or moi moi, i would love to order.

Wishing you the best. With your packaging, diaspora market isn't far.

maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!

Nlfmod

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Beelisam: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations fellow! I'm looking forward to learning more new things from your wealth of experience.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by RosyIsBlessed: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulation. Wishing you success in all you do.

Notice to general public: Please this palm pay account no 8870033580 with acct name
ADEOLA ALADEOLAPO
is connected to a hacker who hacked whatsapp instead of getting legit work. The hacker has been asking for money to be sent to this account under pretence. The account is being used for scamming, please do not do any business with this no.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by ufotunang: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is nice., that is why the government should provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to thrive so that more bussinesses like this can be established by the youths and nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Why Is Pig Farming Not Fully Explored In Nigeria? / Farmer Battles To Rescue Sheep Buried In Snow In Staffordshire (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.