Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years (26372 Views)

The Solution to Agro Businesses / Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly / Fayemi Leads Delegation To Agro Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by holaruc(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Please what is the name of your product, I think stating it clearly can as well help grow your brand, what way can someone partner with you in marketing department?
maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!

Nlfmod
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Slynation(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm impressed... Wishing you good luck in all your endeavours!!
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Truthshscrazy: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by babzlim(m): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2023
wow I love this
wish you success
wish you greatness
wish you more ideas
wish you greater and more elevation.

please if you've got more ideas or advice for startup do well to share.

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by sonofsteven: 2:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Former miss nairaland na title ?

Alex report don leave trademark
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Onlinebar: 2:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Learning. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39am On Oct 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks sir

🙏 Amen
Thanks sir

Thanks sir 🙏
Congrats..

1. The product, is it fried beans?

2. When one buys the product, what else would he do in order to start eating it?
(Soak in water??)
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Fearyourcreator: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2023
maureensylvia:
I’m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.
God bless you more , The country needs a lot of young chaps like you, not those yeye lazy Japa people always complaining doing nothing with their life cus of little challenge

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by alfredfrddy(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2023
maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Nlfmod
Congrats on your feat. I'm interested in the NAFDAC story. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Hogwarthtrades: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2023
cooooooks:
Congratulations! As for me, if anyone can produce already peeled beans, for akara or moi moi, i would love to order. Wishing you the best. With your packaging, diaspora market isn't far.

You can buy this product , take it to the mill that grinds hard stuff like dried yam, plantain Voila!! you have your powdery beans for moi and bean cake.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by BALLOSKI: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2023
The packaging is awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2023
You are an inspiration, maureenslyvia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2023
grandstar:
I am impressed!

I urgently need your beans. Only Shoprite sells processed brand without impurities.

Only Shoprite ke?

Agro-processing is a great initiative indeed. I don't remember the last time I bought beans or garri from the open market. The impurities, the sand inside garri, houseflies, and the number of rats loitering around these open market products are a big turn-off. Some people will sell the garri you'll drink after using a public toilet. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by sureinfo: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Fantastic, this is really lovely to see, we need to start producing finished goods and not just their raw materials. Kudos to her. In the meantime, get ready, the new oraimo spacepods is coming and it promises to be a banger.

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Well done OP. I saw a crop you sell which I would invest in the nearest future.

I will contact you at the appropriate time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
do you have this in port Harcourt?

Not yet sir
I’m hoping to
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2023
alfredfrddy:
Congrats on your feat. I'm interested in the NAFDAC story. Thank you

Ok sir
When I create the thread, I’ll mention you
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Only Shoprite ke?

Agro-processing is a great initiative indeed. I don't remember the last time I bought beans or garri from the open market. The impurities, the sand inside garri, houseflies, and the number of rats loitering around these open market products are a big turn-off. Some people will sell the garri you'll drink after using a public toilet. embarassed embarassed

It’s a sad one
It’s not just ShopRite as you said
The supermarkets i have taken it to both small and large supermarkets accepted my products

Though I intend to expand to other states
People are conscious of what they eat these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

You can buy this product , take it to the mill that grinds hard stuff like dried yam, plantain Voila!! you have your powdery beans for moi and bean cake.

Exactly
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

It’s a sad one
It’s not just ShopRite as you said
The supermarkets i have taken it to both small and large supermarkets accepted my products

Though I intend to expand to other states
People are conscious of what they eat these days

Well done! I have accepted your products too cool cool I will be on the lookout for them anytime.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by lifenajeje(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2023
cooooooks:
Congratulations!

As for me, if anyone can produce already peeled beans, for akara or moi moi, i would love to order.

Wishing you the best. With your packaging, diaspora market isn't far.

It's readily available In the hyper stores
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

Not yet sir
I’m hoping to
contact me when ever you are ready... This will be a good market here... Believe... Let's make it reign here...
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by LarryCork: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Eduadolero:
Congratulations dear

helo my uncles is a millionaire & he looking for woman who can do housegirl work & he ready to pay u a cool N25,000 naira cash a months (25) which including free house maid uniform, free cap plus free lunch & u all so have a shance to have free lesson teacher to up grade yor education so u can find a better jobs in future. are u intaresssted please? smiley
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
contact me when ever you are ready... This will be a good market here... Believe... Let's make it reign here...

I’m ready sir
It’s in most supermarkets already around me and would love to bring it to Portharcourt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Hhabikehh: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kindly create a thread for NAFDAC approval
maureensylvia:

Nlfmod
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by God2man2again(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Very good!

Idea with money rules the world.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Lovelydaisies: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good one, Maureen!
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Jacku: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Weldone ma'am. You've done great!!

You can also try out this Burna boy's Oraimo Space pods.

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by FarmTech(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Waw. Kudos ma.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
maureensylvia:

I’m ready sir
It’s in most supermarkets already around me and would love to bring it to Portharcourt
let's make it happen... Let's plan on how to get it over here... I assure you that this is going to boom here in port Harcourt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Why Is Pig Farming Not Fully Explored In Nigeria? / Farmer Battles To Rescue Sheep Buried In Snow In Staffordshire (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.