Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years (26371 Views)

The Solution to Agro Businesses / Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly / Fayemi Leads Delegation To Agro Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
let's make it happen... Let's plan on how to get it over here... I assure you that this is going to boom here in port Harcourt...

Awww thanks sir
This is my number 08099495483
It's my WhatsApp line
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by damble: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!

Nlfmod

Please, create thread on NAFDAC

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
damble:

Please, create thread on NAFDAC

Ok I will
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by xynerise: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Congratulations Maureen. Later you come pay tithe grin
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Nickymezor(f): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Congratz dear
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2023
For those asking whether I can bag local rice with foreign sack

My response is NO
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2023
For those asking whether I can bag local rice with company rice... the likes of optimum, three brothers, Gerawa

My response is NO
Aside from it's deceptive, it's illegal and I can be sued for that

2 Likes 1 Share

But I can actually bag to your preferred sack

I can customize to your choice, brand to your name as you wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by BennyDGreat: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
JADEK04:
Congratulations my frd... you are doing well.God wiĺl conitne to elevate you ...unlike one lady from this forum call Lilian from benue state that run away with my 1.5m all in the name of supply me rice ...one course girl.......I was told she was in lafia now continue her fraudulent.

Did you report to the authorities?
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by XAUBulls: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
maureensylvia:
I’m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.
That's impressive.
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by XAUBulls: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
maureensylvia:
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!
This certification is key.
Nice thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Why Is Pig Farming Not Fully Explored In Nigeria? / Farmer Battles To Rescue Sheep Buried In Snow In Staffordshire (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.