Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan (5570 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by jude79(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Well it's better to make plans and the people to suffer for a while to achieve that than the man with no plans at all and still made everything worst.
If you know that there's plan to the madness,then you can brace yourself, Tinubu is just testing different policies without plan.
There's a proverb that said "you shouldn't test the depth of a river using both feet" but Tinubu is using both feet and hands.
Just my 2 cents

The question is if Peter obi tackled kidnapping under four months down to 20%, what makes us think that he wouldn't trash insecurity under 6 months, and then roll farmers back to their farms.
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by kmaster007: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Naso it's easy....
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by donjazzet: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
kk2027:

But we voted GEJ out because dollar got to 200

Now we're defending 1200

What a time to be alive grin

This is what really gets me mad with the APC folks today. The hypocritical double standards.

In 2015, APC's selling point to we the electorate was that the new fuel prices of 140 per liter was absolutely terrible for the masses.
That dollar going up to 200 from 150 was absolutely terrible.
These were highlighted as major failures of governance by president Jonathan. And many bright eyed nigerians bought into that intense nasty politicking against Jonathan.

Nationwide protests were held against Jonathan and Jonathan did not give the protests an ethnic coloration unlike today where any protest against bad governance is given an ethnic coloration by the APC as a divide and rule tactics carried out by their tribalistic herd and paid propagandists.

Today, somehow the standards have changed, there is now a deep rationalization of the APC's misgovernance and misrule. A rationalization not afforded to Jonathan. As I said, any organized protest by the masses is automatically coloured as tribally motivated.

These APC folks today disgusts me soo much.

Every single thing they complained about Jonathan is now 10 times worse under the APC but somehow these demons many of who are not impacted by this misgovernance continue to this day to support this terrible government.
Shining teeth with us, biting us and blowing breeze. Biting us and blowing breeze, not seeing the melancholic mockery and shamelessness that shines through them.
What a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by Guyman01: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Isobug:
They didn't even bring out the details of that particular Peter Obi tweet. The reminder detailed everything from inflation to creating jobs to exchange rate.
The other one said he traveled from Abuja to Benue to vote Obi, I myself flown in from Malta just to make sure I voted for Peter Obi and I don't regret over 1.5M I spent, I did it for posterity
Same here bro, spent my money, stood patiently for hours in line and told myself its for the future of my kids.

My friend who has now relocated to Canada said he will cancel his Japa plans if PO was declared winner as that was the last chance for the country to make progress. Immediately, the opposite happened he quickly fled with his family to Canada and telling me that his savings will run out and the economy will take a down turn under Tinubu with the damage already done by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by Morbeta11(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
kk2027:
Government of turn by turn won't let us progress grin grin grin

Tears As Ghana Cedis Topples Naira With High Margin

1million naira is now less than 20k in Ghana currency

This government will favor me grin

I am presently in Ghana on holiday, believe me....naira is finished. I thank God for my dollar strength. Ghanaians got everything going for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by kk2027: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Morbeta11:

I am presently in Ghana on holiday, believe me....naira is finished. I thank God for my dollar strength. Ghanaians got everything going for them.
Don't mind those agbadorists with their agbado economics
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by ozo13(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ttalk:

You didn't know Ghana redenominate its currency.

Is Ghana economy doing better than Nigeria economy? Many of you just decided to be sad and bitter.
most of them just dey ginger for noting
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by DeOTR: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

In all honesty, you don't believe the past presidents knew what to do and wickedly or ignorantly decided not to do so? 😂😂
I believe everyone has a good intentions but later realized governance is not 2+2 when they finally got a shot.
Fighting insecurity to improve food production might sound good on twitter, but is it that as easy as ABC and Tinubu has not pronounced insecurity as gone the same way he did subsidy?
You actually think he loves to see people dead and suffer?
For God's sake, Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra state and we all know the state should have been Nigerian Dubai if wishes were horses and he had all the power to make everything happen.
Position of leadership seems easy only to those who haven't held any of such before.
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by Khyrvxjzy: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Tochj:

Fine and good
But you and your family will always suffer for ur hatred against blessed people.

done deal
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by nairanaira12: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

1. Who told you we are complaining.
2. We would never allow an IIGB0 smell the presidency.
3. We would never give them BIAFLA

Lolz. The decision is not yours to make.

In case you don't know, you are just a complete nobody. I doubt if tinubu's dog even knows that you are in existence. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan by nairanaira12: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2023
benardtotti:

Market sentiment doesn't drive qn economy, when BAT resumed and made those bold moves marker sentiment was high but now the real issues and challenges have surfaced and market sentiment is no longer the same , this is the same mistake our leaders keep making .so if you are relying on market sentiment what happens if things don't go as planned ?

Market sentiments, though temporarily, can change market trend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elombah.com Says Soludo Implicated In Polymer Naira Notes Bribery Scandal! / Igbo Leaders Urge For Unity At Ojukwu's Birthday Bash / Tinubu Must Not Fall!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.