Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Date Women In London? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Women In London? (1628 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Women In London? by kunz: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2007
London Boys We Need You Advise

I have a friend who's on vacation in London. He's real hot but is such a loser when it come to hooking up with girls. Now he needs help. Since I've never been to London and I'm not a guy, I need help on giving him advice on how to hook up with girls. For like a holiday fling. ie: Where the best places to find girls and stuff. Please help.
Re: How To Date Women In London? by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2007
Shame on you. You want to donate what's not good enough for you to other ladies! wink
Re: How To Date Women In London? by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2007
Seun:

Shame on you. You want to donate what's not good enough for you to other ladies! wink

maybe she's got a guy smiley
Re: How To Date Women In London? by KennyG6(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
Try HM Holloway in NorthLondon, he'd definitely pull
Re: How To Date Women In London? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
A loser is a loser London or not.
Re: How To Date Women In London? by galatico(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
The Poster is a lunatic .
Re: How To Date Women In London? by oge4real(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
embarassed
Re: How To Date Women In London? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
I hope those Negros are not married/engaged lipsrsealed
Re: How To Date Women In London? by omega25red(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
tell him to be ready to spend all his money on drinks in a bar and maybe he might meet a drunk who will give him some
Re: How To Date Women In London? by madlady(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poster

That's so unfair, why let loose a toto hunter on us UK ladies, you do not think we have enough already.

Kenny G, you really can come up with some things, you is a funny funny guy grin grin grin grin grin, convicts grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Date Women In London? by mjay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
How To Date Women In London?
« on: January 06, 2007, 05:28 AM »

Am i missing something here? this request was made some two years ago and u guys just woke up to answer her now U didn't even check the dates na wah oooo
Re: How To Date Women In London? by madlady(f): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
mjay tongue tongue

Oh god you are right, it just hurt my eyes, I could not leave it alone.
Re: How To Date Women In London? by snowdrops(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
"toto hunter" grin grin Oghene!! Na bow and arrow he carry abi na bush meat he dey hunt?

Madlady, na your pic be dat for ya profile or you look like that? Verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy hot.
Re: How To Date Women In London? by chelseabmw(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
tell ur friend to come back to nigeria
Re: How To Date Women In London? by ogini32(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
brethren if u want to get good gals go outside london..place like leeds in westyorkshire,or Doncaster in southyorkshire they are nt far 4rm each other....u will meet cool headed gals there......
Re: How To Date Women In London? by claremont(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Most Nigerian girls in London are too desperate.
Re: How To Date Women In London? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Take him to agege is in london very close to stamford bridge.

(1) (Reply)

Language Barrier In Relationships / Wat Is On Me?ladies Pls Tell Me. / What Makes People Double Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.