Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims (11556 Views)

Southeast To Pay Population Burden Tax To SW, Northern Governors / SW MUSLIMS Attack Fellow Muslim For Asking Muslims To Build Their Own Space / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Newdawn30: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2023
They ask the poor to sacrifice but government can't sacrifice to cut expenses, in short, he has the largest cabinet, meaning his government is more expensive than other previous government and yet he still wants you to sacrifice.

Micheal Jackson's song comes to mind." all I want to say is that, they don't really care about us"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by barinedan(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2023
It's only the poor men that should make sacrifices while the rich goes about spending billions to buy car for themselves, useless country
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Rahkman: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Nigerians must sacrifice 50 years of their existence to enjoy nigeria grin
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by jojothaiv(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
😂😂😂😂

barinedan:
It's only the poor men that should make sacrifices while the rich goes about spending billions to buy car for themselves, useless country
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Antiurchins: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Tinnubu has nothing to offer Nigeria but bad economy and more people Falling into poverty
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by nedekid: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Sacrifice, while some fly fgn private just to play polo.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
When the ungrateful werey don marginalise SW Muslims to his satisfaction
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Akaegwu(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
Oga you’re from osun state and the last time we all checked Ogun and osun is the headquarters of skull mining and ritual sacrifice

Find some of your supporters take run the sacrifices if that’s what’s going to save Nigeria

After all they said they’re patriotic Nigerians so sacrificing themselves shouldn’t be a problem
You no well. I believe he will consider this sincere advice
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by lexy2014: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

I love how Tinubu keeps his focus on Governance, no distractions from Tribunals

which focus on governance is tinubu keeping?
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Nigerians must sacrifice 50 years of their existence to enjoy nigeria grin
Delusional of the highest order. But as funny as it sounds, I'm in one alumni WhatsApp group where majority of them actually believed this crap.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Why m i even laughing
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Jallotti: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2023
One CUNTry indeed! cheesy

This over-ripe "BOLE" don resume duty?
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by wittywriter: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
After sacrificing 8years under Buhari with heard labour

When will Nigerians ever enjoy anything?
HumbleOptimist:
Same Sh!t Buhari kept repeating during his Clueless 8 years. Apparently, it makes sense for the poor masses to 'Sacrifice' while Public holders appoints Thousands of Useless aides/ SAs and purchase of #160Million SUVs for Legislooters.

The Masses are tired of sacrificing Mr. President
Taylor94:

If Kanayo O Kanayo do the kind sacrifice Nigerians has sacrificed so far

Kanayo will run out of blood

olamike02:
The masses are sacrificing for the political class to live in luxury 🤔
130million SUV for the legislators is also part of the sacrifice 🙄

Wittyness.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by jayAjoku(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Make them no mistake the sacrifice for Human head and skulls 🤣 ooo 😂🤣 Because these people too like skull e go be like tinubu don give them go ahead to skull mining 😂
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nice2023(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

I love how Tinubu keeps his focus on Governance, no distractions from Tribunals

No distraction,yet he keeps sending u guys to poverty.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2023
May Tinubu succeed sha!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2023
People who carry religion on their head are the most dangerous human on earth...
Complaints should only be made when the persons appointed for political offices are not qualified. But you see this foolish set of people, They wouldn't complain about incompetency. All they want is for of their religious group to be appointed....Animals everywhere!!!!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Danegun777: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice2023:

No distraction,yet he keeps sending u guys to poverty.

Why not speak for yourself

If you're battling poverty then get busy
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Newdawn30:
They ask the poor to sacrifice but government can't sacrifice to cut expenses, in short, he has the largest cabinet, meaning his government is more expensive than other previous government and yet he still wants you to sacrifice.

Micheal Jackson's song comes to mind." all I want to say is that, they don't really care about us"
He has taken away practically all the benefits that masses enjoy as citizens of this country. Na to dey target the masses anytime they need to increase revenue generation and be asking for generational sacrifices
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
People who carry religion on their head are the most dangerous human on earth...
[b] Complaints should only be made when the persons appointed for political offices are not qualified. But you see this foolish set of people, They wouldn't complain about incompetency. All they want is for of their religious group to be appointed...

The problem I have with people like you is that you're not informed at all but somehow see yourself Mr Knows it all. Are you telling me that there are no competent people among SW Muslims? What is the population of the SW Muslims and how many competent people he really needs among them?
When you are being marginalised, you're just being marginalised. It has nothing to do with lack of competent people. If you are that half wise as you think you are, you would have asked yourself why Igbos are crying too.

.Animals everywhere!!!!
I pity your parents, they deserved better than you, pig! You radiates hate.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by elujah1(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2023
What sacrifices are you and your cabinet members making sir?
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Godstiger(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Lyrics is all
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by 90dbest: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Yoruba Muslims are easy to decieve
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nice2023(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Why not speak for yourself

If you're battling poverty then get busy

Bros I no get money eh, at least fueling two cars of mine is enough to tell whether I am OK or not.

Keep eulogising criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Newdawn30: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Exactly, you and I know all these monies they want to share will only benefit their cronies and government officials.

maasoap:

He has taken away practically all the benefits that masses enjoy as citizens of this country. Na to dey target the masses anytime they need to increase revenue generation and be asking for generational sacrifices

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by DaTruths: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Law Makers no follow for the sacrifice ooh
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Pharisee hypocritical leadership style. You suffer others to go 1000 miles before going a mile. True leaders go two miles before asking other to go a mile.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Bfly: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Mr President can decide to go abd sleeep. Nigeria will go still dey alright
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Danegun777: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice2023:

Bros I no get money eh, at least fueling two cars of mine is enough to tell whether I am OK or not.

Keep eulogising criminals.

Congratulations... I fuel my car perfectly too and you don't see me complain about Nairaland
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

The problem I have with people like you is that you're not informed at all but somehow see yourself Mr Knows it all. Are you telling me that there are no competent people among SW Muslims? What is the population of the SW Muslims and how many competent people he really needs among them?
When you are being marginalised, you're just being marginalised. It has nothing to do with lack of competent people. If you are that half wise as you think you are, you would have asked yourself why Igbos are crying too.

I pity your parents, they deserved better than you, pig! You radiates hate.

Another animal has been spotted....Is your father among the animals that went for the meeting?..Why then are so u pained that you couldn't assimilate that write up only to come here to start mentioning your useless parents....You are certified dunce....Guess what?? Talking about pig. You know who the real pig is...You were born in septic tank...Jackass!!
How can someone as dull as this come here to quote my comments?.....You are a big FOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2018 Budget Proposal Is Worse Than Nonsense- Jide Akintunde / Ninth Assembly: APC Moves To Check Saraki, Dogara’s Influence / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.