Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims (11557 Views)

Southeast To Pay Population Burden Tax To SW, Northern Governors / SW MUSLIMS Attack Fellow Muslim For Asking Muslims To Build Their Own Space / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
YourMajesty:
I remember how you supported the APC led administration of Buhari, you were even among those E-diots saying people complaining about the Buhari's administration will wail for 8yrs, what happened now?

Mr Foolish, where did I mention Buhari in the comment you quoted? Did he remove petrol subsidy? Buhari's administration was blessing to me and other smart Nigerians.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Another animal has been spotted....Is your father among the animals that went for the meeting?..Why then are so u pained that you couldn't assimilate that write up only to come here to start mentioning your useless parents....You are certified dunce....Guess what?? Talking about pig. You know who the real pig is...You were born in septic tank...Jackass!!
How can someone as dull as this come here to quote my comments?.....You are a big FOOL.
They should have sacrificed you to the god of iron at infant, we wouldn't be dealing with this hate you are radiating now.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by YourMajesty(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

Mr Foolish, where did I mention Buhari in the comment you quoted? Did he remove petrol subsidy? Buhari's administration was blessing to me and other smart Nigerians.
Mr Odé, you supported Buhari, why complaining about Tinubu who put the Buhari in power?

Odé
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

They should have sacrificed you to the god of iron at infant, we wouldn't be dealing with this hate you are radiating now.

I can see that your head is so empty....
Religion bigotry runs in your blood.
You are a waste to man kind and your existence has protruded negativity to the country....pretty sure u are a member of MURIC...MUGU!!!
I will teach u sense in this forum since you were born as a certified dingbat....
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
YourMajesty:
Mr Odé, you supported Buhari, why complaining about Tinubu who put the Buhari in power?

Odé

Do you know how you sounded? Like a fvcking lunatic
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by maasoap(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I can see that your head is so empty....
Religion bigotry runs in your blood.
You are a waste to man kind and your existence has protruded negativity to the country....pretty sure u are a member of MURIC...MUGU!!!
I will teach u sense in this forum since you were born as a certified dingbat....

Calling millions of people animals just because they alleged that they're being marginalised made you a super religion bigot. Fvcking pig!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

Calling millions of people animals just because they alleged that they're being marginalised made you a super religion bigot. Fvcking pig!

You are a certified dunce....
I know how to deal with debris like U....
Were u born in a septic tank?
Post Ur pix let me see if there would be need to clean u up.... MUGU
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by YourMajesty(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

Do you know how you sounded? Like a fvcking lunatic
You are actually mistaking me for your Dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Workers: Tariff Hike Won’t Improve Supply / The 2018 Budget Proposal Is Worse Than Nonsense- Jide Akintunde / Ninth Assembly: APC Moves To Check Saraki, Dogara’s Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.