Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims (11542 Views)

Southeast To Pay Population Burden Tax To SW, Northern Governors / SW MUSLIMS Attack Fellow Muslim For Asking Muslims To Build Their Own Space / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by BluntCrazeMan: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
So..
You don turn to Kanayo-O-Kanayo.??

Ok naa.
So, who you wan sacrifice??
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Chetas81(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
HUNGER IS THEIR SACRIFICE,AWON ERANKO OLUYA PEOPLE IS TO BLAME, NOT TINUBU
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Mosba: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Yes! That's why we have to sacrifice multi million naira worth of SUVs for our reps and senators
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by gloryman91: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2023
But you know the sects and religious bodies that voted for you but you abandoned we Muslims in your appointments and other benefits, time will tell Sir.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by igweworldwide(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2023
Good
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Fuckyoumod: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
Muric on the Ground grin grin grin tongue
They thought Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket will be giving Yoruba Muslims political appointments.
Alas its majorly Yoruba Christians and some RCCG members (e.g. EFCC Chairman) Tinubu has been giving political appointments
Shame on Muric.
muric or mumuric?
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

I love how Tinubu keeps his focus on Governance, no distractions from Tribunals

Iammo the stipend collector. You keep creating different accounts on NL to promote your usual falsehood. I'm not surprised. If you don't do it, how will you feed?

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by killsmith(f): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2023
These funny subhumans called Yaruba muslims😅
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by OneCandleAway(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2023
gloryman91:
But you know the sects and religious bodies that voted for you but you abandoned we Muslims in your appointments and other benefits, time will tell Sir.

Agbado stop wailing.

Invest in education instead of terrorism/Islamic studies and you'll produce employable Muslims.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by NAC1666: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Juanmike(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Or the hungry masses from the waste side

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by THeUNIFIER: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Mscheew

8 years na hin you go wail

Fool!

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by gloryman91: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Agbado stop wailing.

Invest in education instead of terrorism/Islamic studies and you'll produce employable Muslims.

When you don't have facts you keep quiet and stop wailing Muslims educationally are more qualified than you but we don't rely on materials things like you that celebrate materialism.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by snowball11(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2023
You probably use your old skull as the sacrifice! grin

Idiot! cheesy
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by OneCandleAway(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2023
gloryman91:

When you don't have facts you keep quiet and stop wailing Muslims educationally are more qualified than you but we don't rely on materials things like you that celebrate materialism.

That's why you all want to send your kids to schools created by Christian missionaries but don't want to obey their rules.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Dicoomoba: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
Muric on the Ground grin grin grin tongue
They thought Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket will be giving Yoruba Muslims political appointments.
Alas its majorly Yoruba Christians and some RCCG members (e.g. EFCC Chairman) Tinubu has been giving political appointments
Shame on Muric.

We have told you this is not base on religion I’m a card carried member of APC and I’m a Muslim , Islam taught us humanity first
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Mscheew

U think everyone na mumu like u

If after 4yrs and the country keep going back, u think Tinubu will be allowed to rule again

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Mscheew

You and am go buy, trade same value for the 8 years, abi Una get special card?

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by YourMajesty(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

He has taken away practically all the benefits that masses enjoy as citizens of this country. Na to dey target the masses anytime they need to increase revenue generation and be asking for generational sacrifices
I remember how you supported the APC led administration of Buhari, you were even among those E-diots saying people complaining about the Buhari's administration will wail for 8yrs, what happened now?
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Must you wail at every given time. Please go for psychological counseling. You truely need it.

Taylor94:
Oga you’re from osun state and the last time we all checked Ogun and osun is the headquarters of skull mining and ritual sacrifice

Find some of your supporters take run the sacrifices if that’s what’s going to save Nigeria

After all they said they’re patriotic Nigerians so sacrificing themselves shouldn’t be a problem
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by correctguy101(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok, we hear you...

First sacrifice your boys collecting illegal taxes...

Then let those idle lawmakers in the Senate and others sacrifice a portion of the unnecessary osusu they're gobbling up....

And you too Baba, all the osusu you've siphoned, sacrifice a portion....

Then we'll know you mean well...

Oni yéyé
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:

Yes! me luv it too...

& $ will be hitting #1500 soonest!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by AfonjaConehead: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2023
People please o,they are passing coded messages o...skull miners and headHunters o!!!!!!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by gloryman91: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's why you all want to send your kids to schools created by Christian missionaries but don't want to obey their rules.

Which of the land was bought by the missionaries if not our Muslim fathers gave them lands for free not knowing your hidden agendas on their children.

Civilization started from Muslims goggle it.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by Obakoolex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
chatinent:
An empty vessel with the loudest bowwow.
like the obidients grin
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Nigerian politicians when campaigning:

Vote for me, vote for me, I will provide electricity, jobs, good roads, restore the economy.

Nigerian Politicians when they finally won election:

Hello my fellow Nigerian, as it stands all we need to make this country work is prayer and fasting.. without it... nothing can be done.

🤔🤔🤔
...🤣🤣🤣🤣...abi...that is nigeria politcians for you very trickish and dubious people

Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
I just pray the supreme Court can do the needful...just too much of excuses in this government...
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by chatinent: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Obakoolex:
like the obidients grin

And how does it concern me?

Shuu!
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Poor man to sacrifice while the politcians receive SUV cars of 160 million and million of naira
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by mrblessed(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
That was the sort of crap Buhari uttered throughout in his ruinous regime. Now, the same poppycock of sacfrice is being regurgitated by this government.
Re: Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
After sacrificing 8years under Buhari with hard labour

When will Nigerians ever enjoy anything?

Buhari sentenced Nigerians to 8 years in prison with hard labour ......

Tinubu came and added Execution penalty to it...
If it is not religion or Tribalism , tell me how people will trust someone to be their President when he gave them failure as a President

Fashola Commissions Cardiac And Renal Centre. Pics / Why We Will Return PDP To Power – Ekweremadu Reveal / Bill Gates' Application For Nigerian Visa Was Initially Denied