Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel (37389 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
I do not quite agree with you but I love the maturity of your submission.
Propaganda sells very fast in war,which is why we should carefully analyze any news we hear in order to avoid buying into propaganda.The news of the beheading of 40babies was an Israeli propaganda in order to make hamas look like the devil themselves.Meanwhile,the news of the hospital was first pushed by hamas in order to make israel look bad.But then,the question is, How do we prove that hamas was right?..
Israel has been able to prove this time around that it was hamas.

After Israeli response, 6000 Israeli bombs has landed on Gaza. An area not bugger than Lagos Island. You think one of those bombs couldn't have it an hospital?

Then, let say that above is also an Hamas propaganda, what about the Human Right Watch and Amnesty International confirmed reports that Israel uses White Phosphorous on Palestinians in Gaza. A chemical weapon that burns the skin right to the bones 🦴 and very difficult to quench.

That is also an Hamas propaganda.

It's reported that 500 children and babies has been killed now. Apart from the 5800 Palestinian help in Israeli prisons without charge or trials.

What point I'm I making? Israel has the right to defend herself against Hamas terrorists who invaded and killed innocent Israelis and took hostages.

But not at the expense of Palestinian civilians, as much as we look at the Hamas and Palestinian people critically, we should critically watch Israeli and her activities in Gaza and West Bank. Alot of atrocities are been done by Israel which the press are not talking about. But when the same is done to Israel, the world goes crazy.

We are all humans, a Palestinian life is not of more value than an Israeli life, just as an Israeli life is not of more value than a Palestinian life.

All this is without talking about the real causes of the conflict itself.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by CJStarz: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Al Jazeera is to the Quatari govt what CNN is to the American govt, same with what press tv is to the Iranian govt.

PROPAGANDA MACHINERY.

This isn't in any way an attack on the press freedom
.....and what NTA is to the Nigerian Government?
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tctrills: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it

Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley
If you mean death then you are right.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by God1000(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Tjdcool:

I’m not supporting Either side but I’m If you really watch Al Jazeera you will know they have been really biased in their news lately.. mostly reporting about the victims in Gaza and how they are being brutalized but how about the 1400 civilians killed in Israel by the militants?
okay, I know they can't be 100% right all the time.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by mabea: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Watching Al Jazeera is like watching a Hamas extension.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold, when Hamas attacked Israel on October 7th the "Innocent palestinians" cheered them on and celebrated them. Hamas was elected by the people of Gaza, asides the children who are innocent and are being brainwashed. Trying to separate civilians who willingly allow Hamas to keep weapons in their residence cannot be different from the Palestinian people. They share same ideology with Hamas and were cheering for Hamas' actions.
You lots should stop deceiving yourselves @bold.

The Germans elected Hitler almost unanimously, and they celebrated the killing of the jews too. Why haven't we killed every Germans for that? Including the few Germans who did not support the gassing to death of the jews? Why didn't the world kill all of them including the Germans who didn't vote for Hitler?

Or can we say the Jews are taking out their angers for the German Holocaust on the Palestinian people?

You reply reeks of enablement of terrorism.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by God1000(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
gfon:
Big lie, all their coverages is against Israel,get your facts right
they have a complicated history
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Idaytesj29:

The Germans elected Hitler almost unanimously, and they celebrated the killing of the jews too. Why haven't we killed every Germans for that? Including the few Germans who did not support the gassing to death of the jews? Why didn't the world kill all of them including the Germans who didn't vote for Hitler?

Or can we say the Jews are taking out their angers for the German Holocaust on the Palestinian people?

You reply reeks of enablement of terrorism.
All Gazans will not be killed either. Israel even warns citizens of Gaza before striking any area something Hamas did not do for Israeli citizens.
Let them listen and evacuate before Israel attacks but instead they are listening to Hamas that wants them dead so that they can use them for martryism instead of evacuating.
The only person enabling terrorism here is you.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Aboki99(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.

May God curse you and make u live a miserable life for supporting a tÂŁrrorist state.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by 89green: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
tctrills:

If you mean death then you are right.

Read ur post again but slowly this time n see if it makes sense to you
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

All Gazans will not be killed either. Israel even warns citizens of Gaza before striking any area something Hamas did not do for Israeli citizens.
Let them listen and evacuate before Israel attacks but instead they are listening to Hamas that wants them dead so that they can use them for martryism instead of evacuating.
The only person enabling terrorism here is you.

Really okay? So, if Hamas also warns Israel before dropping rockets I the innocent people they killed, then their murderous action is no longer terrorism right?

So, if Russia warns Ukraine before dropping missiles on them, then it's no longer invasion, right?

Haba!

Common!

Let's be humane!

I am very sure if this is happening to your people in the village or happening to Nigeria, your view will be different, why can't we balance and ensure justice and equity?
cjudy:

Nothing make senses to terrorist and head slammers if not kill and kill and kill.

How wish I type kill now or allah akbar booooooom e for make sense to you

cjudy:

Ehhh yeah
Palestinians are really winning the war, Hamas is coasting to victory ✌️

As at yesterday Hamas bomb 10000000000 Israelis and they’re all dead so Palestinians have already won.

Who even listen to terrorist head slammers Yoruba Muslim

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by misreal(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Idaytesj29:

After Israeli response, 6000 Israeli bombs has landed on Gaza. An area not bugger than Lagos Island. You think one of those bombs couldn't have it an hospital?

Then, let say that above is also an Hamas propaganda, what about the Human Right Watch and Amnesty International confirmed reports that Israel uses White Phosphorous on Palestinians in Gaza. A chemical weapon that burns the skin right to the bones 🦴 and very difficult to quench.

That is also an Hamas propaganda.

It's reported that 500 children and babies has been killed now. Apart from the 5800 Palestinian help in Israeli prisons without charge or trials.

What point I'm I making? Israel has the right to defend herself against Hamas terrorists who invaded and killed innocent Israelis and took hostages.

But not at the expense of Palestinian civilians, as much as we look at the Hamas and Palestinian people critically, we should critically watch Israeli and her activities in Gaza and West Bank. Alot of atrocities are been done by Israel which the press are not talking about. But when the same is done to Israel, the world goes crazy.

We are all humans, a Palestinian life is not of more value than an Israeli life, just as an Israeli life is not of more value than a Palestinian life.

All this is without talking about the real causes of the conflict itself.
you have made even stronger points yet again.
Israel should not go after Hamas at the expense of innocent civilians.This has been my worry too,because too many innocent civilians are already dead as a result of this war.And more will die as Israel attempts to get into Gaza on other to flush out Hamas.
So,from your lenses what do you think is the real cause of this conflict?

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by BoboNogoDie: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.
Or deh
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by cl0r0x: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Even the UAE blocked aljazeera.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by misreal(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Aboki99:

May God curse you and make u live a miserable life for supporting a tÂŁrrorist state.
”may”..it means you wish that God will curse me for supporting Israel.
Listen careful,God will not hate me because you hate me.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Germi9: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, Al Jazeera is the only unbiased news media covering this war, I guess Israel isn't comfortable with their honest reportage

I remember one of their journalists was killed last year by an Israeli soldier, they are always at loggerheads
I’m sure you don’t watch news at all and you may not even know what lead to this war in Gaza
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tctrills: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:

Are you that slow. Keep trying, one day, it will finally make sense to you. And don't bother reading this because it would only confuse you further.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by cjudy(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:

Ehhh yeah

As at yesterday Hamas bomb 10000000000 Israelis and they’re all dead so Palestinians have already won.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by cjudy(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:

Ehhh yeah

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Somilat: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
EnglishUsa:
that is why they are keeling you terrorist religion. Israel should wipe off that terrorist and turn that place to motel
Wrong. Read my sig.

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Somilat: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
3ice9ce:

Sha no let Israel catch your papa. E go collect 72 virgins by force. grin

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Okiton: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm very happy for this News

Al Jazeera is evil and a terrorist media organization
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by ibinaboonline: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
What are you even taking about. Is Al Jazeera not practicing journalism? A news media, like individual journalists, is the gateway to information, the truth, with the hallowed responsibility to ensure the public gets to the truth. By that tenet, they've failed the public and betrayed their ethics by publishing conclusively without established facts. They can and should publish the story of what happened while mentioning the perceived suspects, the accused, and other actors involved. Can Aljazeera provide conclusive proof in court that Isreal was behind the attack? What if a different revelation comes out tomorrow following ongoing investigations? By then the damage has been done extensively. To your type and the Aljazeera news media, the objective has been achieved. It's not about the truth for the likes of you.
tollyboy5:

Investigation is meant for journalist not Israel fan club. Do you expect Israel to admit their war crime after seeing responses from the world condemning them?

Only illogical bible fan think otherwise in most cases.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Aboki99(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
”may”..it means you wish that God will curse me for supporting Israel.
Listen careful,God will not hate me because you hate me.

God curses those who kil or support the killing of innocent kids. You support Israeel for doing just this and God's curse is already upon you. Observe it from now on, your life will continue to be miserable. You cannot be so evil as to know what is happeing to kids in Palestine and support it and expect God's favour in ur life. Far from that! Just watch out!
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Blazebond(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:

Don't be am idiot,that strike was an Israeli strike,nor make mumu render you senseless
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Really okay? So, if Hamas also warns Israel before dropping rockets I the innocent people they killed, then their murderous action is no longer terrorism right
Hamas is a terrorist organisation because of the ideology they possess which is to exterminate the Jews and have been guilty of committing crimes that are inhumane. They want to wipe Israel off the map. Hamas does not do the above so until they do so they remain a terrorist organisation so stop trying to hold the goal post and defend Hamas by doing whataboutism.

So, if Russia warns Ukraine before dropping missiles on them, then it's no longer invasion, right?

Haba!

Common!

Let's be humane!

I am very sure if this is happening to your people in the village or happening to Nigeria, your view will be different, why can't we balance and ensure justice and equity?
The Russia analogy just as the Hamas defence is stupid and makes no sense from you do better. Russia entered Ukraine and declared war on them and it remains an invasion stop asking silly questions.
Let's be humane, of course I am that is why Israel must defend itself or they will be wiped off the map. As long as Hamas has no humanity towards Israelis. Israel must defend it's civilians. The humanity is getting Hamas out of power for Gazans who they don't care for to be safe.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by misreal(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Aboki99:

God curses those who kil or support the killing of innocent kids. You support Israeel for doing just this and God's curse is already upon you. Observe it from now on, your life will continue to be miserable. You cannot be so evil as to know what is happeing to kids in Palestine and support it and expect God's favour in ur life. Far from that! Just watch out!
and what will God do to those who support the killing of innocent Israelis civilians?

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tollyboy5(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2023
ibinaboonline:
What are you even taking about. Is Al Jazeera not practicing journalism? A news media, like individual journalists, is the gateway to information, the truth, with the hallowed responsibility to ensure the public gets to the truth. By that tenet, they've failed the public and betrayed their ethics by publishing conclusively without established facts. They can and should publish the story of what happened while mentioning the perceived suspects, the accused, and other actors involved. Can Aljazeera provide conclusive proof in court that Isreal was behind the attack? What if a different revelation comes out tomorrow following ongoing investigations? By then the damage has been done extensively. To your type and the Aljazeera news media, the objective has been achieved. It's not about the truth for the likes of you.
Please dont insult my common sense.
CNN and israel have been peddling false information and public apology since the war started.
You then expect people to believe their denial of war crime committed?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNLvL_8SeY?si=6giqCERoSKXMsyk6
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Phoen1X: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it
Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley
DREAMER.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by gidjah(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2023
That's true, quite buase with reportage,once AJZ momlike you, your issues would be blown always out of proportion, that's Thier way.
jaeyking:
sad
Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar and they have no diplomatic ties with Israel

So expect their news to be quite aggressive towards israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.