Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) (62901 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by selfdefence: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2023
Beautiful, no matter the age, always take care of yourself.

Get the new oraimo spacepods with it's numerous features enjoy optimum sound output like never before.

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by bluefilm: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Maybe she's a gangsteress?
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Ajalalomo: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Some people are blessed; they maintain their physical fitness well into their old ages.
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by fineberry(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Someone that is fashionable is fashionable no matter the age
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Yxxx: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Grandma I'm happy for you. You look good. Grandma amaka.
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Gini bu ife nkea?

Mtchew...
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2023
justli:

Just do what makes you happy is how the world got ruined. That's one of the many lies liberal world sold to you
You can go ahead and be doing what makes you unhappy....is a free world afteral
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2023
DyingFetus:
Always a whôre is a whôre
No be lie, that's why HIV/AIDs viral like malaria there. 😂😂
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Afolashade00(f): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2023
spiSeyi:
Expired Kukunase grin every woman expires @ 35 undecided the rest nah wash that is why most married men cheat but men become more active as they age gracefully cool

I don’t come here to post but reading your comment makes me realize how bitter a lot of people are, I think I have to give a piece of my mind. I don’t know if you just post for fun or you just don’t think at all.
Please can you state how you derive ladies/women expiration @35, who proved it, you
Fine you might be a guy, I’m sure you have sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces and you may probably birth female children soon.
If there is a next life, I wish you could be a female so you would have first hand experience of what life is like for females.
Be calming down and embrace positivity, no one expires at 35. I don’t know the world you live in tho. Be safe, T for thanks
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by columbus007(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Ade3131:
Granny without grey hair is different from grandmama
and you think she doesn't know what's called hair dye?
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Ade3131: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2023
columbus007:
and you think she doesn't know what's called hair dye?

Same way granmamas knows what hair dye is but chose not to use it.

I repeat, she's a grandma
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by spiSeyi: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Afolashade00:

I don’t come here to post but reading your comment makes me realize how bitter a lot of people are, I think I have to give a piece of my mind. I don’t know if you just post for fun or you just don’t think at all.
Please can you state how you derive ladies/women expiration @35, who proved it, you
Fine you might be a guy, I’m sure you have sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces and you may probably birth female children soon.
If there is a next life, I wish you could be a female so you would have first hand experience of what life is like for females.
Be calming down and embrace positivity, no one expires at 35. I don’t know the world you live in tho. Be safe, T for thanks
Stop taking life too serious nah cruise I dey cash wink .You look sweet my sister's namesake kiss
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Kemadealadire(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tie and dye is everything.
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by deelobe: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
DyingFetus:
Always a whôre is a whôre
Your brain needs to be rewired.
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by EmiDon11: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:

Oh sorry, but you have been chatting around with your other monikers .
none of my moniker was active from 1st sept to 10th september.
i was robed and locked up on top.
nigerian police na scam......
walai.....
how are u doin' ?
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2023
60K views for a thread many protested it hit FP 😕🎉
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by EmiDon11: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2023
Jeon:

Oh sorry, but you have been chatting around with your other monikers .
oh so this is what u mrsnt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.