Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me (38278 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Thisis2raw(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.
you call him "that gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth"
You and your and father put together can't even amount to half of that man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by funsho75(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Waiting make we do
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by FireUpNow(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
The new English you just learnt. Keep using it but don't over use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Kingosytex(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Mohbad once raised an alarm, you called it clout but now dude is chilling in the mortuary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by FireUpNow(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
The new English sentence you just learnt. Keep using it but don't over use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Cajal(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Delusions at it's peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Thisis2raw(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
potent5:
The Obiakpor Hitler will be disgraced from office.
don't you people have shame at all.
First it was, when he leaves offices he'd be irrelevant, well am yet to see an obedient with sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by wittywriter: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Stay safe Hundeyin.

Wittyness.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by BabaO2: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Why is he afraid of his shadow?
spewing inconsequential idiotic news to his complex uninformed followers

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Stupid boy chasing shadow up and down Ebboy God

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by loko50(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.

What else apart from clout?
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rayban26: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
mrmayoh:
So this Fr@udulent man makes front page again?

When is FBI going to release Tinubu's 2,500 pages file grin angry

It's going to be sooner than you know. Why do you think the supreme court is rushing all of a sudden to hear atikus case and give their paid judgement. They know that any judgement they give after FBI release that dosent resonate with FBI will open Nigerian judges nyash fully.

If you dont be live me, ask yourself why they waited for two months for Tinubu to be sworn in before even opening their hearing cases. Tinubu has bought all the courts but no one needs thier judgement. The world knows Tinubu is a criminal. Dey play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Unclefemolala(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Delulu
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Godwin4444: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
REALretep:
Balablu
There's been plenty prophecies that you will fall like Humpty Dumpty.

It's becoming more evident as the days go by.

How long can it be delayed

We'll watch and see...
u igbos don’t know anything

When buhari failed did it affect him or his family?
They will still fly first class anytime

If tinubu fail it will not affect him but d populace

It will affect u n your neighbors n d society at large

So keep praying he fails so u can prove a point on hate, once he fails n many are out of job u will b robbed in broad daylight n ur children will b kidnapped n u can’t do nothing about it

Guess what

Tinubu children will b enjoying abroad

It’s like u are trying to pull down the roof of your house cos u don’t like the landlord association chairman

Na u go still suffer am, so pray well well make e fail

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Sillymoderators: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe this.
There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

You believe David without any sense of reasoning!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by ORIAYO70(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Blazebond(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Lol,this clown don start again.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by CJStarz: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.

E be like say U know the Obiakpor Hitler. Abeg wetin be im name?🤣
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by linearity: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Isn't he chasing clout ... Jagaban don't have his time , the Supreme Court is the one to give Judgement base on evidence already submitted...so tell him to stop clout chasing ..

Jagaban don’t have his time, but his lawyers were is the USA fighting to prevent CSU from releasing his records, according to their filings, the release would tarnish his image.

They are now in the USA taking FBI to court to stop a freedom of information request.

The problem is not the Supreme Court, most people know already that the Court would side with Tinubu.

Tinubu and his lawyers knows also that they will win at the Supreme Court but they are still fighting against FBI requests because they know the damage is beyond Nigeria shores.

How would BAT be able to maintain dignity, parity and standing with world leaders his drugs dealings details are revealed to the whole world? He will be side show, a point of gossip and a public ridicule on the international stage.

This is what discourages many people from running for political offices because despite the fact that they may have repented, their past lives will catch up with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Roboto11: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2023
mrmayoh:
So this Fr@udulent man makes front page again?

When is FBI going to release Tinubu's 2,500 pages file grin angry

ganisucks is likely Hundeyin.

Notice how many threads concerning the slowpoke he opens.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Omoboricash(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
This guy just keep making serious enemies for himself with all these name calling without proof of evidence and he called himself a journalist. Las las, he will understand that this is Nigeria.

In life, doing the right thing in a wrong way will eat you up.
We failed to learn from history. I remember very well when Nnamdi Kanu was boosting of bringing Buhari's head to igbo land, everybody was hailing him.
He was calling Buhari all sort of names abusing everybody.
Where is he now?
He was picked up like a snail.
Does he think if nigeria government place him as wanted person he can escape.
Let him continue catching cruise.
When his cup is full. He shall be attended to

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Roboto11: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:

So keep praying he fails so u can prove a point on hate, once he fails n many are out of job u will b robbed in broad daylight n ur children will b kidnapped n u can’t do nothing about it

Guess what

It’s like u are trying to pull down the roof of your house cos u don’t like the landlord association chairman

You think say dem get sense?

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by correctguy101(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Abi?

If he has any evidence and is still holding onto it, without releasing it.... hohohohoho

He'll die soon with his evidence.

Blackmailers always get that treatment
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by OneCandleAway(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

ganisucks is likely Hundeyin.

Notice how many threads concerning the slowpoke he opens.

That moniker drops some Intel at times, makes me wonder the circles she or he is in to get such information

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Sillymoderators: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
REALretep:
Balablu
There's been plenty prophecies that you will fall like Humpty Dumpty.

It's becoming more evident as the days go by.

How long can it be delayed

We'll watch and see...
If he fails nor be all of us go suffer am including you? Na Tinubu go suffer? Most of you people have very low IQ .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Godwin4444: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
This guy just keep making serious enemies for himself with all these name calling without proof of evidence and he called himself a journalist. Las las, he will understand that this is Nigeria.

In life, doing the right thing in a wrong way will eat you up.
the most annoying thing is many dumb folks believe him

Those dumb folks don’t understand that the guy is trying to say n do stupid things so people can have his time n he will use that to seek asylum

I can bet those names he mentioned don’t know him but the headless mobs don’t understand the game

Their own is “just hate tinubu n we will follow u”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
There's No Need Fighting The FG.

Instead,. Redirect Your Energy and Focus on USDT.

USDT is More Active Even As The Naira Continues To Fall Due To The Embezzlement and Misuse if The Naira.

Zero Sense for Agricultural Youth Empowerment (AYE).
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by dominique(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
It's always you everybody is always after, are you related to Jason Bourne?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Eberex(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:
The best thing to ever do right now to get free money n support of the headless mob is to hate tinubu n attach him to whatever u are going through then u are good to go

Like right now I have to go n open an X account n start accusing tinubu of so many things so after 3 months I can start dropping account numbers n igbos go pay

Same people who paid Simon Ekpa to kill their parents cos they hate tinubu

If igbo matter no shock u nothing fit shock u again
Den try it na let us see🤣🤣

Mumu
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by REALretep(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:

Guess what

I said "fall" and not "fail".
The economy has already failed under him and is still failing; and everyone is suffering it...so I don't know which other fail or suffering you are talking about sir. If Nigeria could survive Buhari's failure and suffering, then Tinubu's own will be no different.

The eventual fall of Tinubu (if it eventually happens) will not be the first to happen in this world and will not be the last. You are making it sound like his fall will lead to the end of the world or end of Nigeria.
If he falls like Humpty Dumpty, another will take his place and life will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Roboto11: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That moniker drops some Intel at times, makes me wonder the circles she or he is in to get such information

Likely the slowpoke or his minion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot) / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.