Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me (38276 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Khyrvxjzy: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe David

There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

but k1 is a musician. why is he calling him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by MRMRMR: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe David

There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

David Hundeyin & his fellow co-travellers aka the headless mob are always crying, complaining or feeling threatened.
Surely the evil doers run when no one pursueth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Splitmind: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
This David Hundeyin is a pest that needs to be extradited back to Nigeria to face charges of treason, money laundering and libel against president Tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by clinician2x: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Na only clout full ur empty head. Even when u look at your father all u see is clout. U just de move around aimlessly de useless your life.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHIPEX:
If Funsho Williams raised alarm, you would have mocked him too
Too many Oblivious minded senseless things on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Khyrvxjzy: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
REALretep:
I said "fall" and not "fail".
The economy has already failed under him and is still failing; and everyone is suffering it...so I don't know which other fail or suffering you are talking about sir. If Nigeria could survive Buhari's failure and suffering, then Tinubu's own will be no different.

The eventual fall of Tinubu (if it eventually happens) will not be the first to happen in this world and will not be the last. You are making it sound like his fall will lead to the end of the world or end of Nigeria.
If he falls like Humpty Dumpty, another will take his place and life will continue.

no ibo man will be president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
clinician2x:

Na only clout full ur empty head. Even when u look at your father all u see is clout. U just de move around aimlessly de useless your life.
Sharap confused low life Agbadorian, stop chasing shadows.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Emperormartin(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
him no be threat na... Wetin I wan use am do... He is exercising his freedom of speech....
Thank God you talk say him no be threat
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by maticar: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
You fit put body too, make we know your weight ....no be to dey shout clout

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by georgeakins: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

KCEE is not a politician. Kwam1 is a full-blown APC tout. Apart from singing Tinubu's praises from one campaign ground to another, he is a full-time APC man.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1525947-s-beating-people-polling-materials-man-claims-kwam1-joined-thugs-bully-apc-voters/

Kwam 1 is greater and richer than all the musicians in ibo land put together ,both dead and alive.

That is why Ibos envy him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Splitmind:
This David Hundeyin is a pest that needs to be extradited back to Nigeria to face charges of treason, money laundering and libel against president Tinubu.
His day will definitely come, Nnamdi Kanu was 100x more of a nuisance that this rodent, today 2 years & counting, Ohaneze is begging for his freedom, even if for 1 month.

How the mighty have fallen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
maticar:

You fit put body too, make we know your weight ....no be to dey shout clout
Wetin be Hundeyin weight, I wan do calculation?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Okoroawusa: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
This boy has finally lost it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
georgeakins:

Kwam 1 is greater and richer than all the musicians in ibo land put together ,both dead and alive.

That is why Ibos envy him

Firstly, I am not igbo but yeah, I understand that you are very much daf.t and senseless.

Secondly, I do not give a fvck whether KWAM1 is richer than everyone in my village or not. I have made my point with a clear secondary evidence. Leave the wealth and money argument for rich people.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Firstly, I am not igbo but yeah, I understand that you are very much daf.t and senseless.

Secondly, I do not give a fvck whether KWAM1 is richer than everyone in my village or not. I have made my point with a clear secondary evidence. Leave the wealth and money argument for rich people.
What point did you make, other than purporting to accept the fallacy of a clout chaser?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Felix6: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
no no, it's not clout chasing, i have a very reliable intel on the matter as well.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
All thru PMB's tenure, you wailed. Now, you've started wailing. I hope you don't pass it to your children and children's children.

Feintline:
I believe David

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Enemyofpeace: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Na wa o. So K1 too don belong to the killer's squad.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Just as many has begun to ignore your wailing. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Chinjo2:
This was exactly how Mohbad cried out when his life was being threatened by Naira Marley and Sam Larry but people ignored him.
I hope same doesn't happen to David Hundenyin.
We need more investigative journalist like him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
OluwaSegun0509:

All thru PMB's tenure, you wailed. Now, you've started wailing. I hope you don't pass it to your children and children's children.

I love this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe David

Lol grin another fantasy like many in the past. Nawa for una. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by YourMajesty(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Stupid boy chasing shadow up and down Ebboy God
That stupid boy you talk about, your late father could not stand and talk where that boy is talking πŸ˜‚
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Apel147(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Who is this David hundeyin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by yemex04(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Rayban26:

It's going to be sooner than you know. Why do you think the supreme court is rushing all of a sudden to hear atikus case and give their paid judgement. They know that any judgement they give after FBI release that dosent resonate with FBI will open Nigerian judges nyash fully.

If you dont be live me, ask yourself why they waited for two months for Tinubu to be sworn in before even opening their hearing cases. Tinubu has bought all the courts but no one needs thier judgement. The world knows Tinubu is a criminal. Dey play.

You must sha open your mouth to display your ignorance in public & loudly too... Don't you know that by Law, the case must be dispensed with on or before Nov 6th or thereabouts..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Apel147:

A confirmed Atikulate. Absolutely not obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Enemyofpeace: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
mrmayoh:
So this Fr@udulent man makes front page again?

When is FBI going to release Tinubu's 2,500 pages file grin angry
next week
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by davidtemi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.
I just tire for social media generally.
Instead for them to read news and atleast try to pick something from it they will want to derail from d topic outrightly.

Everything is clout to them.
Rubbish
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Enemyofpeace: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Apel147:
Remi Tinubu former boyfriend
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by bluecircle470: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.

Yes he’s chasing clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by anonymous1759(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:

So far nothing has come up Una know dey tire for clout ? When we told you BAT went to CSU you said it’s a lie believed the clout chaser , same FBI case that American Embassy have attested to that the forfeiture is civil and not criminal as way Back as 2000 is what is giving you guys another orgasm . FYI nothing is coming out from this case you can go to sleep. Only death can stop BAT he’s completing his 4 yrs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rayban26: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
yemex04:

You must sha open your mouth to display your ignorance in public & loudly too... Don't you know that by Law, the case must be dispensed with on or before Nov 6th or thereabouts..

Carry your beer parlour talk go another side.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
YourMajesty:
That stupid boy you talk about, your late father could not stand and talk where that boy is talking πŸ˜‚
Indeed Mumu, na em the idiot run go Ghana of all places to seek asylum, em no fit stand the heat for Naija?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.