Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me (38277 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

Mohbad once raised an alarm, you called it clout but now dude is chilling in the mortuary.
The idiot should stop chasing shadows, useless Clout Chaser.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Eberex:

Shut up your mouth
Open up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2023
hmmm
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

Clout?? Same thing supporters of evil said when MohBad released videos of Naira Marley's thugs threatening his life.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingosytex:

Mohbad once raised an alarm, you called it clout but now dude is chilling in the mortuary.

I didn't even see this comment before dropping mine. It's always clout to them until people go 6 feet below.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by gigabyte13: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Dis David don dey mad small small
Na K1theultimate attract my own attention
You think say, everybody na goat like you
If Dem sue you for defamation now
You go dey cry as usual say na
Witch hunting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rayban26: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:
this is y u igbos will never rule us

So he must fall cos u lost the election abi?

So everything must crumble cos u lost the election?

This is the same childish mentality of u igbos that ahmadu bello described

If I can’t get it then we scatter everything, with this your mentality u igbos can never survive in a democratic setting, d best for u is autocratic where nnamdiot Kanu will tell everyone to do the same thing and there must not b exceptions

Where Simon Ekpa will tell everyone to do same thing n anyone who opposes it will b killed

U igbos have a long way to go in human relationships

Batified2023 aka sharpsharp00123 aka Godwin.

Your day is not complete if 'igbo' is not in your statement. I lake the way you have nightmares because of them.

You will need to do two things;

1) work on your inferiority complex
2) get sense. Because you're always saying gibberish.

Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by AskNgige2: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Who is the person please?

Who else if not that fat thing

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Emperormartin(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe David

There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

I remember that story of Jeffery espstein

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by AskNgige2: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This hyundai dude rates himself highly.. grin

The guy is highly intelligent
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rayban26: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Burob:
The idiot should stop chasing shadows, useless Clout Chaser.

Take panadol extra..it helps.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by REALretep(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Sillymoderators:

If he fails nor be all of us go suffer am including you? Na Tinubu go suffer? Most of you people have very low IQ .
I have already replied you sir in your earlier mention with your other moniker.

You keep using different monikers to advance the cause of Balablu.

Anyway... here's the link to the response which is still valid to respond to this one

https://www.nairaland.com/7884786/david-hundeyin-k1-mc-oluomo/1#126531895

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Clout?? Same thing supporters of evil said when MohBad released videos of Naira Marley's thugs threatening his life.
Does Kwam 1 looks like a thug to you ... So if I say KCEE and his Brother Emoney are after my life , what will you call that ...common give me a break ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Feintline:
I believe David

There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

You sound like pidomnigeria on Twitter. I love your write up.😊

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by AskNgige2: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2023
REALretep:
Balablu
There's been plenty prophecies that you will fall like Humpty Dumpty.

It's becoming more evident as the days go by.

How long can it be delayed

We'll watch and see...

Na heart attack I heard too
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by juman(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2023
Common!!!

He is nobody.

This guy has mental illness.
His family needs to take him for psychiatric treatment.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Emperormartin(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol... Dis na mental illness oh... Na only wicked man dey run when nobody dey pursue am... If Federal government wan catch u...it will take dem nothing to grab u oga....
Go catch am nah wetin dey hol u...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by MRMRMR: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
David Hundeyin & his fellow co-travellers aka the headless mob are always crying, complaining or feeling threatened.
Surely the evil doers run when no one pursueth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Does Kwam 1 looks like a thug to you ... So if I say KCEE and his Brother Emoney are after my life , what will you call that ...common give me a break ...

KCEE is not a politician. Kwam1 is a full-blown APC tout. Apart from singing Tinubu's praises from one campaign ground to another, he is a full-time APC man.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1525947-s-beating-people-polling-materials-man-claims-kwam1-joined-thugs-bully-apc-voters/
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Nobody has his time, he's only trying to be proactive looking at the probability of someone plotting to get him killed.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by MRMRMR: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

KCEE is not a politician. Kwam1 is a full-blown APC tout. Apart from singing Tinubu's praises from one campaign ground to another, he is a full-time APC man.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1525947-s-beating-people-polling-materials-man-claims-kwam1-joined-thugs-bully-apc-voters/
David Hundeyin & his fellow co-travellers aka the headless mob are always crying, complaining or feeling threatened.
Surely the evil doers run when no one pursueth grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Judolisco(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2023
Emperormartin:

Go catch am nah wetin dey hol u...
him no be threat na... Wetin I wan use am do... He is exercising his freedom of speech....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by PHIPEX(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..
If Funsho Williams raised alarm, you would have mocked him too

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by georgeakins: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.

That person you're insulting is greater than all Ibo leaders, both dead and alive.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Chinex93(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2023
In as much I love this guy, Nigerians are not speaking on the safety of this guy,now that he is talking nobody is saying anything even fellow journalist
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Rayban26:

Take panadol extra..it helps.
Na you, Atiku Malu & Gringory Obi way need Tylenol Extra, Useless lowlife minded clout chasers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by seeme2(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Abeg who get Obiakpor Hitler account number make I add my widow’s mithe. The clout chasing of this failed journalist is getting too much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Chinex93:
In as much I love this guy, Nigerians are not speaking on the safety of this guy,now that he is talking nobody is saying anything even fellow journalist
He should go & report to the Ghanaian authorities where he is seeking asylum, what does he want you in Nigeria to do for him?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by georgeakins: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHIPEX:
If Funsho Williams raised alarm, you would have mocked him too

Ibos should stop disturbing themselves about Yoruba affairs.

Barrister Igwe and his wife were murdered during the era of Gov Mbadinuju. You cannot see all these frustrated Ibos like you discussing that issue, but they all prefer talking about Funsho Williams.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Rayban26: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Burob:
Na you, Atiku Malu & Gringory Obi way need Tylenol Extra, Useless lowlife minded clout chasers.

Take my advice oo before you run out of gas. If panadol doesn't fully help, add yoyo bitters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.