Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early (1049 Views)

Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by Quality20(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yesterday , a boy from the south was explaining his illicit sexual experience with a minor of 16 or there about. The story got me so shocked , how dare he proudly narrate such kind of heinous crime? From his narration, it seemed the minor was even so experienced and had no difficulty accommodating the man. Only god knows since when that tiny 16 year old girl started having illicit sex? Does this now mean that minors in the south are not safe and are being initiated into unlawful illicit sex every now and then? So girls down south can't grow up and get married without being spoilt by the numerous bad boys around? Are these girls now prostitutes or what? I don't know if I can ever allow my children to reside in the south at all.
I know that many decades a go men in the north were in the habit of marrying uneducated teenage girls, but that has now stopped and besides marital sex and unlawful illicit sex are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by Coolsat(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
The boys too are victims of the south aunties

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by garriAndsugar: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
One Alhaji in the north is eyeing one 12years old to demolish using marriage as a cover for his pedophilic nature

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by Vicloteck(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Don't mind the idiot sleeping with underage girls , most times the irresponsible parents are to be blamed expecially the mother , that is why i pity this generation , some male simp getting married to queen , baddie sad all in the name of love and after marriage the man expect his baddie with poor reasoning level ,poor attitude ,zero moral behavior to take care the children undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by Quality20(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
One Alhaji in the north is eyeing one 12years old to demolish using marriage as a cover for his pedophilic nature
u said marriage not fornication/prostitution
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by Davinity: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Same hypocrite from a region that marries off toddlers and 13 year olds all in the name of religion...

When you give off a child young enough to be the supposed husband's grand child, what do you call that?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by LikeAking: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ageg stop making threads like this..

U poking Dey involved?

Mind ya biz..
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by DyingFetus: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
From their whôrely mother giving them lollipops teaching how to succ preek

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Coming from someone whose sisters were married off at age 9.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early by rickleye: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Quality20:
Yesterday , a boy from the south was explaining his illicit sexual experience with a minor of 16 or there about. The story got me so shocked , how dare he proudly narrate such kind of heinous crime? From his narration, it seemed the minor was even so experienced and had no difficulty accommodating the man. Only god knows since when that tiny 16 year old girl started having illicit sex? Does this now mean that minors in the south are not safe and are being initiated into unlawful illicit sex every now and then? So girls down south can't grow up and get married without being spoilt by the numerous bad boys around? Are these girls now prostitutes or what? I don't know if I can ever allow my children to reside in the south at all.
I know that many decades a go men in the north were in the habit of marrying uneducated teenage girls, but that has now stopped and besides marital sex and unlawful illicit sex are not the same.

It’s everywhere not only South but across the world.
I’m Nigeria - it’s the video and music and aunties and dirty uncles who are liberal. Kids get curious they log onto and watch YouTube shorts. They hear and see everything that goes around.

Strangely when we all went to church or mosques back in the day and learnt consequences most of us stayed celibate until our late teens and early 20’s

Nowadays since everyone is a rebel these things are rampart .

In the western society - sex Ed is being taught at 7 years old. So I won’t be surprised that at 14 years old - a girl gets pregnant. Plus MTV and rap music that has no parental guidance all these things play on the idle mind.

So let’s not tribalise its world wide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Anology. Why I Think Ivory Coast Will Win. By king0G / Shades Of Grey / How Can U Ignite A Boring Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.