Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts (13321 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Henry22:

Yes cos it's either you bomb someone or someone bombs you.... grin

You laugh but it is a very serious part of Islam. If you die in service of Islam you get 72 virgins. (It is not quite clear what women get)
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Henry22(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You laugh but it is a very serious part of Islam. If you die in service of Islam you get 72 virgins. (It is not quite clear what women get)

May be in Islam women are not really seen as humans but as toys for the pleasure of men Thier men grin
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by UnemployedGradu: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
CLRF:

Your choice to become a failure deprived you a choice of good life. Your mates who are super religious are doing better in life, they graduated with top classes result.

Why did you failed?
so a second class upper result is a failure?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:
Explain why Nigeria has one of the lowest life expectancies despite being the 2nd most prayerful country on earth.
The people that made those research didn't do a double blinded analysis and obviously had a tiny research population. 2 reasons why their researches can't be taken serious by the
scientific community

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by muykem: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
Going to church actually spike depression levels for me.
You can't blame anybody for your irreparable life. Church is like mechanic workshops and certainly, it is not every car that can be repaired.

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Sheffieldconsul: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
This is trash. Why ain't people in Nigeria living longer than people in Japan? Religion, is indeed the opium of the masses.
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse.ng
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
saintkel:
religion is not, just say Islam is
Christianity and Islam are both the same, Jesus fuc,k,ING Mohamed are the problems of NIgeria
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Lovestrong(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Or shortens it by a few months grin
hahahaha! Abeg malaria dey disturb me
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by farem: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

To be honest

I become very depressed after attending church

I don't just fit in.

Can we conclude you may not live long?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by professore(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
and found that lower mortality rates for frequent religious attendees are partly explained by improved health practices, increased social contacts, and more stable marriages occurring in conjunction with attendance... This and the take aways feel nice.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Quebec91(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
cheesy
doggedfighter:

Maybe that one increases it by 20 years.

Jokers !!

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by capnies: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
kereman1:
A very big fat lie, if this is true, Nigerians will have the highest life span in the world.

On a second note what does going to mosque do to ones life spam, just asking on behalve of FreeStuffsNG

ACTUALLY FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE LIFE EXPECTANCY IS BASED ON THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF THE COUNTIES SURVEYED. eg IF THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF NIGERIANS IS SAY 49YRS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE LIKELY GOING TO EXCEED THAT IN LARGE NUMBERS AS COMPARED TO NON- RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THAT SAME COUNTRY.
I THINK THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION IS THE LIFESTYLE CHANGES WHICH KEEPS THE INTERNAL ORGANS HEALTHY AND THE COMPANIONSHIP FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS COLLEAGUES WHICH REDUCES LONELINESS AND DEPRESSION
I CAN ALSO ADD THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE LESS LIKELY TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE WHICH PROHIBITS SUICIDE.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Is true… 💯💯💯 Bible say “ They go from strength to strength everyone that appears in Zion
Zion is reference to Jerusalem so when did it become a reference to your pastor’s church business? undecided
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by CLRF: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
so a second class upper result is a failure?

Apologies for that, I misjudged. 4 points is a great score.
Ventures into IT or Agriculture you can surely make it better
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
muykem:
You can't blame anybody for your irreparable life. Church is like mechanic workshops and certainly, it is not every car that can be repaired.

And where did I say I have a damaged life?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by CLRF: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Zion is reference to Jerusalem so when did it become a reference to your pastor’s church business? undecided

We yu kepp kwaet! And stop typing nonsense with confidence.
Zions is a connotation
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by kereman1: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
capnies:

ACTUALLY FROM MY UNDERSTANDING THE LIFE EXPECTANCY IS BASED ON THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF THE COUNTIES SURVEYED. eg IF THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF NIGERIANS IS SAY 49YRS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE LIKELY GOING TO EXCEED THAT IN LARGE NUMBERS AS COMPARED TO NON- RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THAT SAME COUNTRY.
I THINK THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION IS THE LIFESTYLE CHANGES WHICH KEEPS THE INTERNAL ORGANS HEALTHY AND THE COMPANIONSHIP FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS COLLEAGUES WHICH REDUCES LONELINESS AND DEPRESSION
I CAN ALSO ADD THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE LESS LIKELY TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE WHICH PROHIBITS SUICIDE.

From your analysis religious people tends to live longer than atheist?
Sya that to rev king victims, people that die in the hands of religion fanatics, victims of church massacre in Ogun state. Rape victims of clergy men.

3 Likes

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
CLRF:
■ We yu kepp kwaet! And stop typing nonsense with confidence. Zions is a connotation
zion is a connotation for what? undecided
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by kwasoly(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Pulse.ng

This is not scriptural throw it to the trash. Scripture only said do not forsake the gathering of brethren.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by donbenie(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Have you tried to analyze why?
Because of all the c0c.k and bull stories,they sell all day long..
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by UnemployedGradu: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
CLRF:

Apologies for that, I misjudged. 4 points is a great score.
Ventures into IT or Agriculture you can surely make it better
see Nigeria's economy menace is so appalling currently. Tinubu is taxing Nigerians like a mad bull dog who have been tethered since and just released to eat! The fiscal policy is so devastating currently! We don't have a government! Nothing to mitigate this economic downfall! Those that have businesses are closing down and leaving the country. I know of a lady, she sold her restaurant for 30 million just yesterday and she closed down and said she is leaving Nigeria because she can't cope with incessant levies! Her 25 employees are now to back labour Field. I curse the day I was created to be a Nigerian!

I have asked God several times to take my life, since you are said to be a Christian and know how to talk to him, tell him to take my life because I have endured enough in this despicable country. I want to die!

I want a painless way to die since I have been through a lot of pains in this country! I need a painless way to die. I wish I can sleep one day and never wake up!
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
■ see Nigeria's economy menace is so appalling currently. Tinubu is taxing Nigerians like a mad bull dog who have been tethered since and just released to eat! The fiscal policy is so devastating currently! We don't have a government! Nothing to mitigate this economic downfall! Those that have businesses are closing down and leaving the country. I know of a lady, she sold her restaurant for 30 million just yesterday and she closed down and said she is leaving Nigeria because she can't cope with incessant levies! Her 25 employees are now back labour Field. I curse the day I was created to be a Nigerian!
E never even begin to tax una yet una don dey complain. All those years were una been dey live like ostriches with head buried in sand....no more. Hopefully, Nigerians decide to wake up this time around. grin
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by okwusdaddy: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
demmie1:
After marketing fake heaven don't sell anymore, they have resorted to long life. But we know the data.
Abrahamic religions are scams
how is it a scam?I don't believe in something deos not make it a scam
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Henry22:

May be in Islam women are not really seen as humans but as toys for the pleasure of men Thier men grin

Even so, there are not enough if men get 72 each.
And, seriously, what would women who die in service of Islam get? 72 dicks just doesn't sound quite right
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Meti99(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:
Explain why Nigeria has one of the lowest life expectancies despite being the 2nd most prayerful country on earth.
And if not for church it would have been shorter
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Meti99:

So why are the countries that don't attend church living even longer? Keep fooling yourself.

So a mere 55 years is the best God can do for "his people"?

Don't worry. Science will soon make humans immortal.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Tzar(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
These idiots did not use African… especially Nigerian churches where the congregants are threatened to give money by their pastors, oppressed by the rich, bullied by co-worshippers and insulted by the fake miracles & money craze in Nigerian churches.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Shutup1st(f): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abeg how many years for mosque
And going to Babalawo ?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Meti99:

Stop lying! undecided
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by creativehubb: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's possible due to the communalship, support system etc.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Henry22(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Even so, there are not enough if men get 72 each.
And, seriously, what would women who die in service of Islam. 72 dicks just doesn't sound quite right

Lol funny but seriously grin
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Meti99(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

So why are the countries that don't attend church living even longer? Keep fooling yourself.

So a mere 55 years is the best God can do for "his people"?

Don't worry. Science will soon make humans immortal.
Immortal?😂 😂 😂 😂
This one don dey fantasize immortality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Am Not An Atheist / Driver Preaching On The Steering / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.