Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts (13317 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years โ€“ Woman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
creativehubb:
It's possible due to the communalship, support system etc.
Staying back in the village costs a lot less. undecided
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Meti99:

Immortal?๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
This one don dey fantasize immortality

Keep laughing. When it becomes actualized religious hypocrites like yourself will firstly condemn, then turn around to swallow 10 of those anti-aging pills.

You religious nuts condemned cell phones when it came out.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/science-and-technology/2022/12/can-ageing-be-cured-scientists-are-giving-it-a-try
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by mecuries(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
This write-up isn't for Nigerian churches... Churches in this country are the exact opposite

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by tunjidare2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
She slumped on her way back jare, died instantly, an horrible sight and thing to happen to anyone

Dougad:

She got hit by a truck or what? How did it happen?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by CLRF: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
zion is a connotation for what? undecided
Yes
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by CLRF: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
see Nigeria's economy menace is so appalling currently. Tinubu is taxing Nigerians like a mad bull dog who have been tethered since and just released to eat! The fiscal policy is so devastating currently! We don't have a government! Nothing to mitigate this economic downfall! Those that have businesses are closing down and leaving the country. I know of a lady, she sold her restaurant for 30 million just yesterday and she closed down and said she is leaving Nigeria because she can't cope with incessant levies! Her 25 employees are now to back labour Field. I curse the day I was created to be a Nigerian!

I have asked God several times to take my life, since you are said to be a Christian and know how to talk to him, tell him to take my life because I have endured enough in this despicable country. I want to die!

I want a painless way to die since I have been through a lot of pains in this country! I need a painless way to die. I wish I can sleep one day and never wake up!

I had little chance to go to college, but that faded away as I did not have a sponsor. I managed to complete a Diploma Programme which I am yet to collect the Certificate. But guess what, I have used my CV to get a job yet my skill is being sought after. Currently self-employed and an IT consultant. What has kept me moving is the IT skills and job experience I obtained while my mates were going to school.

You see your prayer was like that of Jonah and God will smile it off. God sees 101 ways of you having a breakthrough, but you don't.
Find these messages by Joshua Selman and listen to them. I believe it will changed your inner view
=> Activating Breakthrough: Ministry of Destiny helper
=> The gift of men

Just as I said before, IT and Agriculture look into that. you can add Food to it
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by tunjidare2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Did you understand the caption of this thread? I believe so. She was doing what the caption said and it claimed her life.

Nothing is assured, that is my point, leave Church and religion out of lifespan, no relation between them.

tunjidare2:
My friends wife died coming back from night vigil 2 months ago. She is just 28 years old and left two kids.

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by UnemployedGradu: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
CLRF:

I had little chance to go to college, but that faded away as I did not have a sponsor. I managed to complete a Diploma Programme which I am yet to collect the Certificate. But guess what, I have used my CV to get a job yet my skill is being sought after. Currently self-employed and an IT consultant. What has kept me moving is the IT skills and job experience I obtained while my mates were going to school.

You see your prayer was like that of Jonah and God will smile it off. God sees 101 ways of you having a breakthrough, but you don't.
Find these messages by Joshua Selman and listen to them. I believe it will changed your inner view
=> Activating Breakthrough: Ministry of Destiny helper
=> The gift of men

Just as I said before, IT and Agriculture look into that. you can add Food to it
Which of the IT skills? Unemployment sometimes is not squarely about ineptitude as people do adjudge but government impact is an enormous and ought to be a non-kinetic approach. APC is hell and devil simultaneously. Am no longer scared of hell fire because I know Nigeria is worst than hell, culminating from the deeds of Tinubu that has gone senile! I am ready to die so am not scared of monster Tinubu Bola anymore! Bring it on, I am ready to die and go and rest .
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
professore:
and found that lower mortality rates for frequent religious attendees are partly explained by improved health practices, increased social contacts, and more stable marriages occurring in conjunction with attendance... This and the take aways feel nice.

Soo, why do monks love the longest?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Henry22:

Lol funny but seriously grin

Prophet Muhammad must have a real sense of humor indeed. 72 virgins๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Henry22(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Prophet Muhammad must have a real sense of humor indeed. 72 virgins๐Ÿ˜…

More like Thier own version of heaven is a place of serious lashing grin, just imagine been surrounded by 72 very beautiful damsels, oh my goodness grin grin
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 1:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Henry22:

More like Thier own version of heaven is a place of serious lashing grin, just imagine been surrounded by 72 very beautiful damsels, oh my goodness grin grin

But Muhammad wasn't stupid - he knew his men. They were out on jihad for months, konji killing them. What else could he have offered them as incentive to fight without fear - right after you're killed you'd finally get laid and not just laid but 72 virgins! cheesy
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Henry22(m): 2:45am On Oct 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But Muhammad wasn't stupid - he knew his men. They were out on jihad for months, konji killing them. What else could he have offered them as incentive to fight without fear - right after you're killed you'd finally get laid and not just laid but 72 virgins! cheesy

Oh my goodness!!!
Bro are you sure we won't join them?, I mean who on this earth will reject 72 beautiful damsels as rewards for killing innocent people? wink
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by BALLOSKI: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerian Pastorpreneur would cashout from this.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by OyinO: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2023
The biggest lie ever told. Life expectancy continue to drop in Nigeria and the Christian folks who are churchgoers also make up the statistics. So what are you saying?
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by CLRF: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
Which of the IT skills? Unemployment sometimes is not squarely about ineptitude as people do adjudge but government impact is an enormous and ought to be a non-kinetic approach. APC is hell and devil simultaneously. Am no longer scared of hell fire because I know Nigeria is worst than hell, culminating from the deeds of Tinubu that has gone senile! I am ready to die so am not scared of monster Tinubu Bola anymore! Bring it on, I am ready to die and go and rest .

Which of the IT skills? you choose one and grow it. Depending on the Government is not an excuse not to push for success.

You can be a story writer, with 25% effort (using AI) to produce a 100% book and start selling them online, create a blog and share some there.
Read this post, it should not surprise you that this is AI-generated content with 0.00001% edit.
https://www.nairaland.com/7745171/opinion-hamza-al-mustapha-one-person

Presently, there are millions of people doing this. If you are open to learning I can teach you for free.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by missymide: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2023
church is a place of all round blessing for my household. we get to interact, laugh and learn during Sunday school, soul lifting teaching/sermon. it is always as if the message is packaged for me anytime I enter a church. I have never regretted going to church
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Henry22:

Oh my goodness!!!
Bro are you sure we won't join them?, I mean who on this earth will reject 72 beautiful damsels as rewards for killing innocent people? wink

The amazing thing is, they believed him! And believe him to this day - scholars, wise old men, learned Imams, all believe such obvious scam.
Then again see below... hmmm

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by PoliteActivist: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2023
missymide:
church is a place of all round blessing for my household. we get to interact, laugh and learn during Sunday school, soul lifting teaching/sermon. it is always as if the message is packaged for me anytime I enter a church. I have never regretted going to church

What church do you belong
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Explain why Nigeria has one of the lowest life expectancies despite being the 2nd most prayerful country on earth.

Was expecting to see you here...U dont believe in God yet somehow keep grudges against him

Those points they listed about how socializing helps to reduce BP, adjust cholesterol level and how it helps to instill moral practices in people thereby limiting their substance abuse,smoking and all. U didnt tackle those

Na wa for u
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by 1Sharon(f): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Was expecting to see you here...U dont believe in God yet somehow keep grudges against him

Those points they listed about how socializing helps to reduce BP, adjust cholesterol level and how it helps to instill moral practices in people thereby limiting their substance abuse,smoking and a ll. U didnt tackle those

Na wa for u

What is there to tackle? How does this apply to Nigeria?

Get real abeg.
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2023
1Sharon:

What is there to tackle? How does this apply to Nigeria?

Get real abeg.

Real in what other sense..
'Practically speaking these are things that are trending in Nigeria now, especially the use of drugs and if u live here,you'd agree with me that lifestyle choices are one of the leading cause of premature death in Nigeria

These guys just state how a simple practise such as socializing more by going to church can help maintain ones health and u still claim it doesnt apply here

Check NMA recent stats before coming to dispute this
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by Franky9584(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Mr poster, pls do u say increase or decrease?

Cos the more I know, our fore-fathers don't go to church and they lived up to 100yrs and more than the current generation. let me shock u, the problem of this country today is church ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RELIGION, THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE!
Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by 1Sharon(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Real in what other sense..
'Practically speaking these are things that are trending in Nigeria now, especially the use of drugs and if u live here,you'd agree with me that lifestyle choices are one of the leading cause of premature death in Nigeria

These guys just state how a simple practise such as socializing more by going to church can help maintain ones health and u still claim it doesnt apply here

Check NMA recent stats before coming to dispute this

Since Nigeria is the 2nd most prayerful country country in the world, why are they still engaging in those behaviours?

Norway has a lower crime rate and higher life expectancy, and are not that religious.

Why does God seem to bless those that pay him the least attention?

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Prolongs Your Life By 14 Years - Experts by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
farem:

Can we conclude you may not live long?

Many Asians live longer than you church and vigil goers in Nigeria up to 110 years and they don't go to church so rest please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.