Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet (5039 Views)

Sexy Lady Expose How She Padded Her Bumbum To Look Curvyspark Controversy / 'Sex Is The Second Heaven Because It's Sweet' - Ghanaian Prophet (video) / This Sex that Everybody Is Talking About Is It Sweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Godsongang: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Awon omo ajinomotto generation, ajigba penis Konnet!!!
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by skj1377(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Industrial salt!! Hope you don't get hospitalised for food poisoning.
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Hideaki: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
You and your wife needs thorough family planning with sex education.
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Naijatask: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2023
GYBABA:
Una go just come with ridiculous stories just dey lie up & down. Kuku add say she added maggi, salt & pepper to it since her bumbum is now food being cooked on fire.

True true, mad people full this forum cheesy
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by BareFacedLies(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04
okoroemeka:
what they use it is for butt enlargement,even in some African countries they are now injecting Maggi,knorr,kitchen glory,Benny isi okuko in their buttocks to make it very large

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love: What is it? / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? / What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.