Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) (69611 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Nothing to see here. Just a regular day in a females life cycle 🚶

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by bigdammyj: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Reading...
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Macdeey: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2023
edunaragold:
E shock me,let her mom leave her na ,let her enjoy her self,the mom should be thanking God it's not condom or pills or abortion results,give the girl a break
I swear angry grin grin grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Discountsempai: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Skit

Skit

Skit

Skit
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
What if she bought the cocumber for consumption purpose?

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Mosba: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Yeeeeepa! Cucumber and a virgin girl on the same sentence is a grammatical thunderbolt.

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Countyguy: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Reminderz:
we all know...

she's either trying to eat it or the cucumber is trying to eat her cool

women are perverts too, but they do it covertly... this is why those who are naive in the game take them as saints or angels lol... bad mind, damaged body, innocent face.. it is what it is... cool
This table wen you dey shake so lol

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Psychopatheko: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Loll and one aluminum condemn wire fi see the cucumber carry am chop
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by alpharoyalty: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Why disgrace the poor girl 😡 😢

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by porthouse7(f): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Let her masturbate in peace, better than fucking around

5 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by sageb: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Pierocash:
grin grin

"See what you are swallowing , only you. Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this"

So hilarious grin grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by BreakingNews21: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2023
Interesting this is mixed in with all the church threads on the front page today.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by pweeryambre: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2023
I don't understand.,. What's wrong with cucumber naw?

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2023
porthouse7:
Let her masturbate in peace, better than fucking around

We are not against her masturbating, but the size of the cucumber seems enormous. As lady, don't you think is too huge?

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Finneseguy1(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2023
What if it was for science experiments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by NAVYdogg: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2023
Innocent Cucumber cry

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Looking4massage: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU
that angel needs to be protected and that stupid perverted man wey be say e sure me say him sef go knack her if he get the chance should be arrested for videoing and defaming her
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Bliss52: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2023
The woman sef get dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Looking4massage: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2023
victorclean:

We are not against her masturbating, but the size of the cucumber seems enormous. As lady, don't you think is too huge?
what makes it huge an how e take concern u
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by 90dbest: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Skits every where
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by discusant: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2023
Fiscus105:
Nairaland is gradually sliding to prank forum, more prank pl than educative posts.

Posts than can make people learn of life would be languishing behind while meaningless pranks would be hitting front page on minutes basis

What else do you want published?
As expected and planned, with time, people would get bored of stories about a president whose minions rigged presidential election on his behalf; a president who committed perjury with forged degree certificate, a president with no O'Level Certificates to show but says he got O'Level Certificate from a yet to be established Secondary School; a president who in korokoro eyes of the world forefeited nearly half a million US dollars of proceeds from drug trafficking money. And worse, so called learned judges of the court dismiss all these through application of technicalities.

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Cmanforall: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU

Contents don finish?
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Ready007:
I don't think this is true, that small girl cannot handle that big cucumber
just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Germi9: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Skit
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Lucky cucumber...

Catching them young...

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
What if the cucumber come give her bele no she go born cucumber head grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
E shock the mama cheesy cheesy

You see all these teen girls in secondary schools ehhh omoh forget they do more than what you could ever imagine...

Maybe the cucumber is for Home Economics practical in school grin grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2023
This people must be from Imo State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Kenmatt(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2023
I didn't go through.

But all I've got to say is that, That Momma rugged die.

But, on a second note, what was She even insinuating?

Her little girl likes fruits which Cocumber is one among them.

I also like Soursops

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Emdebby2: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Another Cinderella story 🤣

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Quality20(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Girls eat cucumbers, so its a normal thimg
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2023
This is obviously a skit!

That girl's vagina cannot take that cucumber unless an episiotomy is performed on her.

No mother would tarnish her daughter's image in that manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.