Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) (69622 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chochovini:
. Lolssss.... U see? This is why I don‘t want U to go cos, U can be funny atimes.
Again this your moniker always reminds me of one of my best movie “Marlin“.
About the malt drink, I have already sent it. Just download using xender. It‘s on www.freemalt.com.nl.
Thank me later.
I dey tell you, na just because of harship they make Nigerians go angry. Give them money or food, you go see smiles.

That is why whenever am on the road, once anyone insult me, I will calm down and just go because I know it's not from their mind. Calm them down and you will see love inside their heart
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Ibrahimmufutau: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Even though Truth is too bitter, but the Truth is always the Truth and it is the fact that an Igbo Mod has been grossly abusing his NL Mod Exalted Position. I and others that have fallen Victim for posting what he thinks Exposed Igbo Deceitfulness join you to Demand that the Satanic Mod must not only be Demoted and DeModed, he must be completely Eliminated from Nairaland! Click to view all my Posts and you will see how he
also deleted all the Wonderful Pro-Yoruba Topics that I created just because People started commenting under that Igbos just hate Yorubas because despite their several Generations' frantic efforts, they have forever found it impossible to achieve the Greatnesses that Yorubas naturally Achieve Worldwide because Greatness is in Yoruba Blood! Azikwe wished he achieved what Awolowo Achieved! The Western World confirmed that till today, no other African Leader has been able to Achieve Industrial, Technological and Infrastructural Development for his People within the Shortest Time as the Great Obafemi Awolowo did. European News Papers of that Time were busy discussing the Extra-Ordinary African Man that was already bringing Advance Developments, which was not even yet in many European Countries then, unto his African People and Region. I have a picture that shows when all the Nigerian Leaders visited UK together, it's so pathetic that all the pictures showed Azikwe couldn't take his eyes off Awolowo while Awo, Tafawa Balewa and others were focused on the Queen and UK Prime Minister that were addressing them. The destruction and relegation of Oluwa Glass Industry, Oduwa Textile Industry, Dunlup Tyer Factory and many other Yoruba Industries was carefully planned by Azikwe and he pushed the Northern cabals that he went into bed with because of his Hatred for Yorubas Greatness, to use Federal Manipulations to achieve the destructions. The forced Stagnation of Yoruba Land and mental manipulations experienced since then was their orchestration but Our GOD ALMIGHTY with us pass the enemies of we Yorubas!

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience, if not for GOD that helped Oluwaseun to have a Backup which he later relaunched.

Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these and more are what Igbos wish they achieve but can not. So the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up from within by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!
Blessed u brother or sister that wrote this insightful write -up on this beautiful intelligent nontrabalistic platform called Nairaland. Kudos to the founder of this great platform wishing you more powers to ur elbows so that u can achieve more amazing breaktrough in all human endeavours. By and large, Yorubas have more bitter enemies in this country because what our 'MAKER' had endowed on us. It is God that made it like that, we don't have any power espect inspiration from our God, and this God shall help us to triumph over our enemies both within and without. 'Am please and proud to be decented from one Africa great tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Chochovini: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

I dey tell you, na just because of harship they make Nigerians go angry. Give them money or food, you go see smiles.

That is why whenever am on the road, once anyone insult me, I will calm down and just go because I know it's not from their mind. Calm them down and you will see love inside their heart
. No be lie. Poverty and hunger dey wella. Many people dey go 2ru hell as we dey so.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chochovini:
. No be lie. Poverty and hunger dey wella. Many people dey go 2ru hell as we dey so.
That is why I am praying for war.
We need to reformat the country.

Also, 3rd world war is already at the corner...
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Nyceguy92: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
What an unwarranted embarrassment to an innocent girl.

The OP is the most uninformed low-level mind so far. Why make a mountain out of a small hill.

Is the girl forbidden from eating cucumber?
And where else do we expect her to put it if she bought the cucumber on her way from school.

Nairaland is quickly deteriorating in quality. Mundane posts easily get front page. Time to introduce the Flag button.

Her mom: an example of a typical brainwashed illiterate villager. So sad.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Chochovini: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

That is why I am praying for war.
We need to reformat the country.

Also, 3rd world war is already at the corner...
. So what benefit would that bring? Again, how are you even sure you‘ll survive it at the end of the day?
And even if you eventually do, how about your people?

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by sacajawea: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
porthouse7:
u be ekpa
It doesn't mean
I'm just asking, as the Comment you gave CNA help in understandings
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by iScribb(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
That's a failed mother
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Fulaniguy01: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU

so someone can't own a cucumber in peace ?
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Druss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mother is overthinking this.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by symbianDON(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ready007:
I don't think this is true, that small girl cannot handle that big cucumber
yinmu!
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chochovini:
. Oga, this your response dey sting o.
why nah??
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Generalyemi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
talented321:
75% of women are LovePeddler, just that they get control more than the useless men who think with their dick..

So your father is useless
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Adjovi: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..ok to use it to eat noodles and salad in the other room abi ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin grin grin no be me talk am o grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by themanderon: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's now a crime to eat cucumber? What a world we now live in. The girl is looking guilty like she was cought red-handed.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Chochovini: 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
deavicky:
why nah??
. You know na.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by benqo01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chochovini:
. I don‘t understand. What else can quench thirst more than water?

Pussy thirst
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Chochovini: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
benqo01:

Pussy thirst
. Never heard of such thing though.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by ufotunang: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Adjovi:

grin grin grin no be me talk am o grin
...na you talk am.joor 🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by henndukwe18: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
So girl no fit put cucumber for bag again
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Shimbo96(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fiscus105:
Nairaland is gradually sliding to prank forum, more prank than educative posts.

Posts than can make people learn about reality of life would be languishing behind while meaningless pranks would be hitting front page on minutes basis
thank God you notice this too...
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by talented321: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
See them..
Generalyemi:

So your father is useless
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by saviourGeorge: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
😂
Even the other cucumber 🥒 is has big as the other one
She Don dey swallow since
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Salowise: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:
Why embarrass the girl because of ordinary cucumber? grin
The girl fit buy am without nonsense intension of her mum corrupt mind
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by OyinO: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Checkwell:
Free the girl, abeg. Let him/she without sin cast the first stone.

This line is a dubious quotation.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by OyinO: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Deflowered by cucumber
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
porthouse7:
Na big dick first discovered her, she can't settle for less again

Haiiiiiiii arrrrrrrrhhhh!!!!. Women dey enjoyooooo
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by FarmTech(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Monday60655:
Are cucumbers not meant to eat again? Or is there any law that forbids women from eating cucumber? All these attention seekers everywhere.
Don't mind them. Many people are very sick in the head. The foolish video is even a skid.

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Monday60655(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2023
FarmTech:

Don't mind them. Many people are very sick in the head. The foolish video is even a skid.

Exactly 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.