Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 (45182 Views)

China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Daystar7: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Nothing will happen.

China, Russia or North Korea are not Islamic countries...

Why do you think that those who hate Islamic terrorists will fight for them or die for them?

All these world powers are just business entities.

You know the game, I don't know why the Muslims thinks that they've got any of China, Russia and North Korea on their side if not fifid imagination πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by viodemus: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's nothing to be alarmed about.

china has a 450 billion oil and gas deal with iran for 40 to 50 years. Their asset is precious.
If Israel get into it with iran, they have to avoid those oil fields, to avoid China from participating.

Compared to America, china has more ships. But quality of ship get levels.
One of those American aircraft carrier has over 100 planes - even though the media puts it at 96 planes. some of those planes are ant submarines, other underwater destroyer planes, electronic jammer plans, and various air - to - air and air to ground planes.

An american carrier moves around with like 3 submarines, various attack warships like the ones china just deployed. Israel, UK, and various European countries got subs in those waters too. So, china will have their hands full , including the Russian carriers in syria.

overall, all na all. These are powerful countries. American navy still rules the sea, things might change in 6 to 10 years from now.

lastly, all those islamics are delusional to think that china care for them. If there was no America, china and Russia would have been dealing with them already.

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by 3ice9ce: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Good. If the American and European oligarchs want to back the greedy apartheid practicing Jew at all costs, let the Chinese and the Iranian oligarchs do the same on behalf of the Palestinians.

China has NEVER won any war not 1. The Japanese beat nonsense out of them. Their equipment are not battle-tested. They make noise and have zero action. A single engineered earthquake will keep them busy for the next 10 years. Add a genetically engineered disease and they are done for.

As for Iran, those things ones are beyond stupid. A single scramble of their equipment will make them start shooting their own planes down.

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Checkwell: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Humble15:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Oyom Angel
G.TBank

Thief. Thief!! Thief!!!!

Nlfpmod, pls ban this idiot!

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
]ANYWHERE U SEE BLACK, MY BROTHER RUN, ONLY EVIL WILL FOLOW THEM

SINCE AMERICA POLITICS TURN BLACK AGAINST TRUMP, WHEN I SAY I LOVE TRUMP, THEY LOOK AT ME AS SELL OUT.

TRUMP RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

HE IS A GOOD MAN AND BEST FOR AMERICA ECONOMY. IT WAS DOING WELL.

THAT WAS ALL TBAT MATTERED, NOW HE WOULD HAVE COMPLETE 4YEARS AND WE STILL HAVE A PEACEFUL WORLD.

THEN CARRY SATANIC BIDDEN THE BED WETTER AND DRUGGIE

[/quote]
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Bigchristo: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
America will not like this 1 bit, China done they try claim position.
They should start accepting the facts that they collected the world power from Russia and they can’t keep it forever no matter how they try, dem go still commot there
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
The Chinese Navy (PLAN) Type-055 Renhai Class Cruiser has two large vertical launch systems (VLS).
These are larger and deeper than the U.S. Navy's Mk.41 VLS

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by DWJOBScom(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Humble15:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
G.TBank

LIES

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
ALLL THIS HOMO WE SEE TODAY, IS ALLLTHANKS TO OBAMA.

THAT IS OBAMA LEGACY.

HE WANTED TO BRING IT TO AFRICA BUT KENYA PRESIDENT WARNED HIM.

NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM BLACK, JUST EVIL.

THAT IS WHY I DONT WANT TO HEAR BLACK PRESIDENT OR PM IN UK OR USA.

U PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED AND SICK.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by edunaragold(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Humble15:
G.TBank
send me your phone number
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Macdeey: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Thank God , the time I've been waiting for is here
And thank God ! Missile go strike your Mouth 🀬🀬🀬

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by theamazonguru(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Humble15:
G.TBank
You are good at what you do sha.
Creating new profiles almost on daily basis just to perpetuate the ART OF ONLINE BEGGING .
I think you really need to be studied when it comes to VIRTUAL BEGGING.
Perhaps you can consider writing a book on how you demystified this begging thing and made it so seamless for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Horus:
The Chinese Navy (PLAN) Type-055 Renhai Class Cruiser has two large vertical launch systems (VLS).
These are larger and deeper than the U.S. Navy's Mk.41 VLS

FEAR THE ONE U DONT SEE.

SUBMARINES ARE UNDER, IN THE SEA.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Bighead95(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmm abeg se if WORLD WAR happen
Abeg se e go affect Nigeria or any African country ??

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Wizardslayer: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Good. If the American and European oligarchs want to back the greedy apartheid practicing Jew at all costs, let the Chinese and the Iranian oligarchs do the same on behalf of the Palestinians.

You're very far away from reality, do you know what the Chinese are doing to the Chinese moslems??

It seems you don't know most wars are all about business and interest. America is the last world power.

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by iamtardey: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chinko always ready… I like πŸ‘
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by VaginaAcademic: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Una eye go clear una think say war na joke
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Redstorm(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Which one does your country have??

Available9:
Chinco... inferior warships..small yash they shake... hahahaha
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wizardslayer:

You're very far away from reality, do you know what the Chinese are doing to the Chinese moslems??

It seems you don't know most wars are all about business and interest. America is the last world power.

DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF ALLY?

ALL OF THEM HATE AMERICA.

BRICS

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Available9: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Redstorm:
Which one does your country have??

Corruption

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by baike: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Or the ww3 don already started shocked shocked
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by LordCenturion(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Osu IPOBidients done suffer another defeat be that.

dont always forget to add Osu to their name. In igbo language, Osu mean "cursed outcast"
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
baike:
Or the ww3 don already started shocked shocked
LIKE PLAY, LIME PLAY...

I BLAME THE ELECTION RIGGERS IN AMERICA.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by ufotunang: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?
..let isreal calm down and forgive the Hamas and Palestine before this violence goes into a full blow war which can involve some countries in which isreal cannot handle

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
No gain in war..one love... let' one love reign all over the world

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..let isreal calm down and forgive the Hamas and Palestine before this violence goes into a full blow war which can involve some countries in which isreal cannot handle

NEVER, GO DIG BUNKER BECAUSE THEY WILL REALISE NUKES.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by purplekayc(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Everybody just dey show dm self grin
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by ufotunang: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dialogue is the solution to all this problems...no problem without a solution

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by tamdun: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available9:
Israel is trying to free Palestine from hamas
By bombing them and taking their land

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The IPOBidients think that Jews are god

US thinks that they are dictating for Africa.

China plus Russia plus Iran plus Turkey plus Korean plus Japan plus others

Europe and US will be reduced to nothing

Let's see how IPOBidients will survive this humiliation πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Truly you folks are du mb.

The topic is at variance with the content, that is to say it is a made up news by the op.

Even the source says a lot about the news because the source is not an international news outlets that have Intel in various places around the world.

That being said, China no go wan do anyhow with USA because of ordinary Hamas.
They wouldn't want to risk their peace, growth and benefits they are currently enjoying over inconsequential terro rists.

Dey Play!

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Mosba: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Did whitemen agreed that human life started in Africa? Yes, it's because this planet earth belongs to the blacks of Africa. Whitemen were aliens from their planet of birth, Mars which was destroyed with weapons that has made the planet unsurvivable for humans again because of radiation. We are closed to that again here. The whites have identified other planets that are not only richer but larger than earth and once they nuked everyone death here they will move away.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
China is America's kitchen. America is China's dining room. There is little chance of any disagreement without hunger resulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) / Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.