Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 (45189 Views)

China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by obrian888: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The IPOBidients think that Jews are god

US thinks that they are dictating for Africa.

China plus Russia plus Iran plus Turkey plus Korean plus Japan plus others

Europe and US will be reduced to nothing

Let's see how IPOBidients will survive this humiliation πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

So Yeribas will survive it abi?since Ibos are your problem i seriously see how foolish you are, and for your information, Japan will never fight in war supporting whoever China is supporting because they even want a war to reduce China's power, the same goes for Turkey, they will never support terrorist Iran in any war, Turkey is not a terrorist nation and they don't support it. are you aware of the number of ammunitions' Turkey have sent to Ukraine since the Russia invasion? go and do your research before you come online and type rubbish, mugu, it is only Igbos that have fought war in the whole of African history, staging the government of the day, the Tutsi of Rwanda would have come second, but they were massacred, they didn't even lift a finger in that war.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by VICKYLIVE(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lol it is now it is now happening in your eyes.
[b][/b]Meanwhile i Buy at affordable rates
Dm if you want to Sell
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Kay25(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Be like say war dey hunger China...one bomb for Dem head all dere gragra go come down
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by bellabello(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
ozoebuka1:
angry angry

War mongers and their conspiracy... From Russia vs Ukraine war leading to world war III to Israel vs Palestine war leading to World war III... Smh.

Hamas should apologize and surrender for invading Israel and kidnapping and killing civilians so we all can have peace.

They play ,after hijacked their lands and kill them, Isreal start all this. They are Animals, that was reasons the other nations rejected them
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Let's see how IPOBidients will survive this humiliation πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

U TURN THIS TO IGBO?

YORUBA NEED BRAIN REHABILITATION

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by CJStarz: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
No be d same warships wey land for Lagos few months ago wey we bn dey shout say make dem comot o, before one Chinko go mistakenly press one button inside d ship and everywhere go burst.
I think it's a routine exercise.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hammerFC: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, WW3 AND ALL A YORUBA MAN CAN THINK ABOUT IS IGBO.

UNBELIEVEABLE!
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by bellabello(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
obrian888:

So Yeribas will survive it abi?since Ibos are your problem i seriously see how foolish you are, and for your information, Japan will never fight in war supporting whoever China is supporting because they even want a war to reduce China's power, the same goes for Turkey, they will never support terrorist Iran in any war, Turkey is not a terrorist nation and they don't support it. are you aware of the number of ammunitions' Turkey have sent to Ukraine since the Russia invasion? go and do your research before you come online and type rubbish, mugu, it is only Igbos that have fought war in the whole of African history, staging the government of the day, the Tutsi of Rwanda would have come second, but they were massacred, they didn't even lift a finger in that war.

Oga na big lie, Turkey never support Ukraine
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by EmmaLege: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yamleg:
Test one on Tinubu's head

WereyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by socialmediaman: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?

Israel wants to wipe out Hamas. Civilians have been asked to evacuate, just like Ukrainians were asked to evacuate. Every situation like this creates humanitarian crisis, even in NE Nigeria
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by correctguy101(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
wittywriter:
War is never the best option to peace.
Howbeit interesting times ahead.

Wittyness.

Then, tell this daddy what the best option to peace is.

I'm aware opinions differs. I'm open to learn from you Mr Wittyness
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by candygist: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
America will not like this 1 bit, China done they try claim position.

If serious war start today. It won't take America more than two weeks to smoke down china.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chimarto:
It a regular exercise stop linking it to Israel and HAMAS conflict

china that's always trying to bully its neighbours? They think they can bully any body if not for the US. undecided
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Sleekfingers: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available9:
Chinco... inferior warships..small yash they shake... hahahaha

Thats means you don't know anything about China.....calling China small yansh....even your almighty USA are always careful, when it comes to any form of conflict with China....

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hefelove(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Sleekfingers: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
chiefolododo:
America should clamp down on China

Very funny. Clamp down on China.....that means you don't know the strength of the China.....and what they are capable.....
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by muhamadnur: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
GYBABA:
Please & please, I don't want war talkless of World war. I've seen documentaries of war & it's always bloody & devastating. People will underrate war because they're not involved but trust me war is brutal & I know this despite the fact that I've never been involved in one. I don't want to die young. I never even born. If World war starts & touches Nigeria, na then dem go force males to join Army. Ordinary Biafran war that lasted 3 years didn't make sense & now World war abeg ooo. Elites will fan flames of war only for the younger generation to be pushed to the forefront to die off under the pretext of dying for your country sometimes for very stupid, arrogant, nonsensical ideologies. Abeg ooo. I no want world war & I don't pray to experience it in my life time. God abeg
pls help me yarn am,

Me that witnessed small war between bokoharam and NA, I know it's only the grace of god that let me survive,

War even if you're winning is still war,

Anyone calling for war never witnessed one

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Dennisochampa: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
Claim us position with 6 war ships?
U Wan compare war ship to 2 advanced air craft carriers?
China is the least of USA problems for now.
USA is there to support Isreal who happens to be one of their most important allies.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by tnerro1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigeria should deploy her own warship to the Middle East, as gaint of Africa we can’t be left out nah, but make them hold money for diesel oooo
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by GENES11S: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yes.

Palestinians are very violent people they don't deserve to live on the surface of earth tongue

You are in no position to determine who lives or dies.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by thesicilian: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
Albert Einstein said and I quote: "I don't know with what WW3 will be fought, but I know WW4 will be fought with stone and stick" πŸ€”
For those that don't understand, he was basically saying that the sophistication of the weapons that will be used to fight WW3 will be so advanced that it will lead to the destruction of our civilization. We will be back to square one after such war. The thought of WW3 scares the hell out of me.

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly to get started with Data Science ? Check below πŸ‘‡
I have several videos, what I need is a guide and mentor. Can you help out?
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Tareq1105: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
They would all calm down las las. There's no war anywhere, it's just a show or display of might. Since Putin vowed to support Hamas/Palestine, has he? Don't just allow your territory to be used as war theater. What has Lebanon and Iran done? Nothing serious.
wittywriter:
War is never the best option to peace.
Howbeit interesting times ahead.

Wittyness.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?
Shat-ap!
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Jeyun: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:

see this one dey try make himself happy, why not mention Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Lebanon,Iran, Iraq and turkey. U think all those country u mention will go to war with their master america and it western allies because of Palestine abi because of Arab and Muslim, dey play. China ni, Iran ko, Russia bi, turkey wa small yansh too dey shake. Until Israel finish Palestine china and Russia no go cough pim.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
During the World war 3, Nigeria will be a healing ground, that is when people will know that Nigeria is blessed... Very peaceful
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT WW3 BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE. OUT OF THE 3 COUNTRIES THAT WILL LEAD THE REST OF THE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN THAT HAPPENS, RUSSIA AND IRAN HAVE BEEN AT ISRAEL'S BACKYARD SINCE AND CHINA THE 3RD NATION IS NOW COMING IN A BIT LATE.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeyun:
see this one dey try make himself happy, why not mention Afghanistan, Saudi, Syria, Lebanon,Iran, Iraq and turkey. U think all those country u mention will go to war with their master america and it western allies because of Palestine abi because of Arab and Muslim, dey play. China ni, Iran ko, Russia bi, turkey wa small yansh too dey shake. Until Israel finish Palestine china and Russia no go cough pim.
All this one we una dey talk no concern me, Thank God Nigeria is safe!
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by jojothaiv(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
correctguy101:

There's never a best option for or to peace.

But...

Vawulence has always been the best option to guarantee longer periods of peace.

At least, everybody go know their level and maintain their level until the next periods of restlessness when the weaker party starts getting bigger chests...

Disorder births Order and Order births Disorder..

Smh
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by emmyN(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:

You see America in your dreams? cheesy
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by mvem(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:
No doubt, this is WWIII at the corner.
no longer Ukraine war

Every major conflict is WW 3

Mtcheww
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by JOemmy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hope this is not the battle of amageddon the bible talked about?
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by emmyN(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel is not fighting Palestinians but Hamas. It's Hamas propaganda to make the world believe otherwise. For example, they bombed an hospital killing about 100 persons and told the world Israel launched the attack with a death toll of 500. See the lies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.