Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 (45198 Views)

China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Rostikol: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
hollywater:
You think it's Nigeria that lives don't matter? They should wipe them.

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

STUPID DEMON.

''WIPE THEM'', INCLUDING INNOCENT BABIES AND CHILDREN.

SATANIC PERSON YOU.

ONLY ISRAELI ''LIVES'' MATTER IN YOUR DUMB HEAD ABI?
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Two can play that game... What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander...

I expected Russia to make this move secondly after USA did
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Jeyun:
but it's Arab and Muslim depriving people The right to a free world with one useless book they use in brain washing u guys. Before u quote me go to Saudi and Afghanistan to protest about human rights. All terrorist are Muslim but all Muslim are not terrorist I don't know how true this is shaa

You’re indeed naive
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by adetsim(m): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2023
GYBABA:
Please & please, I don't want war talkless of World war. I've seen documentaries of war & it's always bloody & devastating. People will underrate war because they're not involved but trust me war is brutal & I know this despite the fact that I've never been involved in one. I don't want to die young. I never even born. If World war starts & touches Nigeria, na then dem go force males to join Army. Ordinary Biafran war that lasted 3 years didn't make sense & now World war abeg ooo. Elites will fan flames of war only for the younger generation to be pushed to the forefront to die off under the pretext of dying for your country sometimes for very stupid, arrogant, nonsensical ideologies. Abeg ooo. I no want world war & I don't pray to experience it in my life time. God abeg

Don't worry,war won't happen. Put your trust in God and be prayerful for the peace between the two nations.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by GCFR: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Available9:
Chinco... inferior warships..small yash they shake... hahahaha
s
Hahahaha. china self wan form level. This one no be mass production of goods o.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Karnice600: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2023
sunboy:

By wiping out the whole Gaza ? And asking everybody to leave the city ?

Make it make sense sir

Asking civilians only to leave the city, not everybody. Everybody means including the Hamas extremists.
Now have sense
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by mysticwarrior(m): 2:09am On Oct 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
No doubt, this is WWIII at the corner.
No it won't lead to ww3, that was what some people also said about the Russia-Ukraine war but they were wrong.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Karnice600:

Asking civilians only to leave the city, not everybody. Everybody means including the Hamas extremists.
Now have sense

You’re the one with no sense. How do you leave your homeland for an invader that has been taking your land 😂😂😂

It’s like the US asking Iraqis to leave their home during the Iraqi war… does that make any sense to you

Now you have have some sense.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Karnice600: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2023
sunboy:

You’re the one with no sense. How do you leave your homeland for an invader that has been taking your land 😂😂😂

It’s like the US asking Iraqis to leave their home during the Iraqi war… does that make any sense to you

Now you have have some sense.

The ones that have sense and value their lives have started leaving Gaza. My prayers are with the man who sent you to school.., for God to compensate his wasted efforts by mercy.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Karnice600:

The ones that have sense and value their lives have started leaving Gaza. My prayers are with the man who sent you to school.., for God to compensate his wasted efforts by mercy.

Your dad did cheesy say your prayers for him! He raised a champ!
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by gfon(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?
when your entire family is wiped out/ tied and burnt to death, come back and post this
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by BALLOSKI: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?
That's the only people they can flex their muscle on. When it comes to Palestine, they're a super power. They couldn't speak against Russia invasion of Ukraine last time. They can't even face Iran.

They'll get what they're looking for.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Smithcole70(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Suddenly, the proxy war shifted from Ukraine to Palestine, and Putin was no longer the threat but Hamas. Media is powerful.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Folksbaets: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2023
bdon123:
Israel should calm down,hamas don fck up n dem don collect in 100 folds....its enough lesson to last dem another 50years till dem start their foolishness again.
illiteracy is indeed a disease, try to research the percentage of Palestinian jews before you talk rubbish with ur filthy mouth, and also note that Israel is a Jewish state not Christian's as illiterate Nigerian Christian's like yourself believe
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by bdon123(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Folksbaets:
illiteracy is indeed a disease, try to research the percentage of Palestinian jews before you talk rubbish with ur filthy mouth, and also note that Israel is a Jewish state not Christian's as illiterate Nigerian Christian's like yourself believe
I dont care if israelis are not christians...my assertion is not based on religion. Infact i dont giv a fck abt religion like u backward tinking folks.However,Hamas attacked israel n killed women n children in hundreds therefore reciprocity is necessary for further deterrence.
NB:u obviously are not half as educated as i am.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by billyG(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2023
I think US should declare an exclusion zones.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nwaikpe: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Nefort:

You call China small yansh?? Apart from the US no other country on earth can beat China in a war. You are just ignorant.

I wish you know that all of Chinese technology are US based.

And also, I wish you realized that 90% of US based technologies are Israeli.

If you know this, you will know that the super powers are three: America (by equipment size), Russia (by technology) and Israel (advanced and future technology).
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by billyG(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2023
sunboy:

Will Israel also apologize for killing Palestinians for the past 70yrs?

Will Israel agree to the UN agreement of land sharing ?

Will Israel return their land to them? And agree on a Jerusalem to be a special city as UN recommended ?

It too late for that the Palestinians don't want a two states solution....what heritage do they have in d city of David?
They better remain in west bank & gaza or they lost it forever.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by billyG(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Horus:
The Chinese Navy (PLAN) Type-055 Renhai Class Cruiser has two large vertical launch systems (VLS).
These are larger and deeper than the U.S. Navy's Mk.41 VLS
Has she been battle tested.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by billyG(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Thats means you don't know anything about China.....calling China small yansh....even your almighty USA are always careful, when it comes to any form of conflict with China....
Cause they have business interest in china.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by billyG(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT WW3 BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE. OUT OF THE 3 COUNTRIES THAT WILL LEAD THE REST OF THE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN THAT HAPPENS, RUSSIA AND IRAN HAVE BEEN AT ISRAEL'S BACKYARD SINCE AND CHINA THE 3RD NATION IS NOW COMING IN A BIT LATE.
Na Hamas fit destroy Al Aqsa mosque...
Na who won die go cause trouble.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

It too late for that the Palestinians don't want a two states solution....what heritage do they have in d city of David?
They better remain in west bank & gaza or they lost it forever.

Interesting cheesy
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Tonytonex(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Saharareporters.com
warships. I love warships.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Jeyun: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunboy:

You’re indeed naive
for saying the truth abi?
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jeyun:
for saying the truth abi?

For the ignorance.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nefort: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nwaikpe:

I wish you know that all of Chinese technology are US based.

And also, I wish you realized that 90% of US based technologies are Israeli.

If you know this, you will know that the super powers are three: America (by equipment size), Russia (by technology) and Israel (advanced and future technology).
Oga you are just ignorant. What do you mean by US based technology? Do you think the US invented everything? Whether the technology is "US based" or not doesn't change the fact that China has access to these technologies as well.

Russia and Israel are not superpowers compared to China. China has the economic and military power to exert heavy influence and power.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Clazzone(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igbos are always losers...
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hollywater: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

STUPID DEMON.

''WIPE THEM'', INCLUDING INNOCENT BABIES AND CHILDREN.

SATANIC PERSON YOU.

ONLY ISRAELI ''LIVES'' MATTER IN YOUR DUMB HEAD ABI?
Ogun kill you dia. The people your Boko Haram army are killing in the East,are their lives no matter. Your generations are the real definition of DEMON.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Israel unleashes airstrikes of 'unprecedented' scale across Gaza

🚨 🚨 🚨

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2023
Red-Line On the March
A.F. BRANCO on October 27, 2023 at 5:00 am

Obama-Biden Red Line

We all know that Biden isn’t running the show, and more than likely, it is Obama and hardcore left-wing zealots who are using Biden as nothing more than a meat puppet that can barely read their teleprompter. So, given the Obama administration in the past to institute weak red-lines, will the Obama-run Biden administration do the same?

The Biden administration has already shown to be weak when dealing with our adversaries like China, Iran, etc., so it's a good bet he'll be using the same old flimsy red-line rhetoric that Obama has used In the past.

After all many blame Obama and Biden for loading Iran with plenty of cash to institute terrorism around the globe.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Surrounded
A.F. BRANCO n October 30, 2023 at 5:00 am

Israel Is Surrounded

Israel is totally surrounded by the Muslim world and is constantly threatened with genocidal rhetoric, along with rockets being constantly fired on their innocent citizens every day from Gaza. The threat is instigated primarily by the Islamic Republic of Iran, a well-funded state sponsoring terrorism across the globe with the help of their branches, Hamas and Hezbollah.

Sadly, whenever Israel acts to defend their population against this barbarism surrounding them, the left in America and much of the world defend Hamas and these bloody acts of Terrorism. Many of the LGBTQ-XYZ groups are also protesting against Israel and defending the Hamas attacks against innocent civilians without any understanding that they themselves would be killed for being gay, lesbian, or trans in Gaza or in much of the Muslim world.

Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36am On Nov 01, 2023
OFF THE GRID: The map is catching attention after some Chinese internet users noticed the country in the middle of a war is nowhere to be found. Details about the concerning development: https://trib.al/snBsOMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.