Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 (45173 Views)

China Deploys Warship Around Taiwan / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by thesicilian: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

Yes, I can provide some guide and mentorship to help you understand the videos much easier. Also, whenever you have issue with any topic, you can reach out to me.
But you'll still pay some token for my services though.
Of course
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by middlebelter(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
May the Lord God preventword war III in our generation. May all those people clamouring for war be put to shame as they do not know the magnitude of what they are craving for.
21st century war and the magnitude of damage it could do to human race is better imagined than experienced. Lord be merciful unto us.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by chukxie(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The IPOBidients think that Jews are god

US thinks that they are dictating for Africa.

China plus Russia plus Iran plus Turkey plus Korean plus Japan plus others

Europe and US will be reduced to nothing

Let's see how IPOBidients will survive this humiliation 😀🤣🤣😀😀😀🤣

The fact that you added Japan to list shows you know NOTHING about history! grin grin grin
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by BItt: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:
No doubt, this is WWIII at the corner.
since 2001 there has been world War rumors everytime. The world is wise now, no one will ever fight for stupidity...
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Rowj: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Made in China War ship, We all know how anything that's made in China is like in the Zoo..
Bad mouth, which one is Nigerian made hypocrite
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Pray2425: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
When is Nigeria deploying our own troops and artillery
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by excel101(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
All these chinco ship sef

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by KnownUnknown: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeyun:
which war china don fight before win? China wey no get one single war experience dey shake small nyash too. They better learn from Japan heroshima Nagasaki comes to mind. Japan do past like this during WW2 before body tell them apprentice no dey no pass him Oga. Japan today na america boys because them learn the hard way na only them fit explain to china as e dey be na

This isn’t 1945 with only one nuclear armed country and there is the doctrine of MAD so take the nuclear weapons out of the equation.
China not having “war experience” is not a deterrent factor or an advantage to America if a wider conflict ensues because America is not invincible and technology closes a lot of gaps.
America might help their Jew pets bomb Gaza and the West Bank and China and Iran will help turn Jerusalem and Tel Aviv into ashes.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by viodemus: 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
sangresan:

Those countries don't need many carriers. Carriers are sitting ducks in case of war with peers. Those carriers can only scare third-world countries. A volley of Kinzhal hypersonic anti-ship missiles will send them to the bottom of the ocean.

Chinese, Iranian, Korean, and Russian military doctrines differ from that of NATO.

am with your assessment to a point, especially the 3rd world country part.

I think we might be hyping that kinzhal capabilities too much. At this point, I have lost track of scores, but there was a time Ukraine scored 3 over 5 on it. And it happened in like three occassions. Let's not forget that they did not give Ukraine the most modern defense, due to their fear of the technology real capabilities falling into enemy hands or the enemy will have time to really test its capabilities. But with a few software updates and other external sensors, they started intercepting the kinzhal. So, I no go follow you hype am. The jury is still out, because who knows the adjustments Russians are making or have made, and it is also very expensive to Russia.

Those carriers just need one or more planes to be in the air, to cause maximum damage to those anti carrier missiles, enemy planes, or ground forces. So, intelligence would be on their heels in peace time or during war. Against china or Russia, those carriers will be positioned far away from their ocean, surrounded by anti missle ships and subs, plus it's own defensive capabilities. These are all serious countries that think of war.

Fun facts:
The USA scientists of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, sent some of flying crafts to the higher stratosphere and deep space, they are suppose to fly for 44,000 years. During a
war with a deadly peer, only God know what they can do. China and Russia until today, cannot do over 40 years flying craft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Krismas(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chimarto:
It a regular exercise stop linking it to Israel and HAMAS conflict
grin But the two American warship there is also for regular exercise abi? Be wyning urself. Turkey is also there 4Warships! Israel must hear am hot dis time around walahi
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Krismas(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
viodemus:

am with your assessment to a point, especially the 3rd world country part.

I think we might be hyping that kinzhal capabilities too much. At this point, I have lost track of scores, but there was a time Ukraine scored 3 over 5 on it. And it happened in like three occassions. Let's not forget that they did not give Ukraine the most modern defense, due to their fear of the technology real capabilities falling into enemy hands or the enemy will have time to really test its capabilities. But with a few software updates and other external sensors, they started intercepting the kinzhal. So, I no go follow you hype am. The jury is still out, because who knows the adjustments Russians are making or have made, and it is also very expensive to Russia.

Those carriers just need one or more planes to be in the air, to cause maximum damage to those anti carrier missiles, enemy planes, or ground forces. So, intelligence would be on their heels in peace time or during war. Against china or Russia, those carriers will be positioned far away from their ocean, surrounded by anti missle ships and subs, plus it's own defensive capabilities. These are all serious countries that think of war.

Fun facts:
The USA scientists of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, sent some of flying crafts to the higher stratosphere and deep space, they are suppose to fly for 44,000 years. During a
war with a deadly peer, only God know what they can do. China and Russia until today, cannot do over 40 years flying craft.

grin Wot does it take to do a 40yr flying craft? U don’t need much fuel in space
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by viodemus: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Krismas:
grin Wot does it take to do a 40yr flying craft? U don’t need much fuel in space

Nuclear fuel or other similar family of fuel, normally the mixtures and processes are very top secrets.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Jeyun: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
sunboy:

First you ask them to apologize lol

Now it’s an Arab Muslim thing lol, so it’s Arabs that you hate? Not Palestines 😂
me ask them to apologize I dey mad? They no dey tell shit wen to smell na, so no body go tell them wen to apologize na only body go tell them. Arabs and Islam are the major problem to humanity, before u argue with me go and protect about human rights in Afghanistan I wan check something.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Krismas(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

Alright then. You can chat me up on WhatsApp. My number is in the box below 👇
grin Am also interested.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Krismas(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
viodemus:

Nuclear fuel or other similar family of fuel, normally the mixtures and processes are very top secrets.
grin U dey smoke Igbo I swear grin
Friction is next to nothing in space. The fuel required for hundred years flight is small. And nuclear fueling technique is not exclusively an American thing. The Russians even want to start using them in conventional rockets now. Another first from the Russians. Thing is others are not interested in probes lasting 50yrs in space, simple. The Russians have sent several crafts to Venus for instance, but no one else is interested in Venus.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Krismas(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

You can chat me on WhatsApp: 09026696722
Ok boss
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Jeyun: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

This isn’t 1945 with only one nuclear armed country and there is the doctrine of MAD so take the nuclear weapons out of the equation.
China not having “war experience” is not a deterrent factor or an advantage to America if a wider conflict ensues because America is not invincible and technology closes a lot of gaps.
America might help their Jew pets bomb Gaza and the West Bank and China and Iran will help turn Jerusalem and Tel Aviv into ashes.
I guess u are saying the opposite, china and Iran to turn tel Aviv to Ashe's, hmmm I laughed at your imagination. So u think somebody wey get advance technology as of 1945 wey china and Iran still dey wear pampers waka na 2023 e go come low in technology? Apprentice no dey know pass him Oga he go hide some secret from am teach am some. China and Iran still dey learn advance warfare and technology from American and the west. If Iran technology is 2020 america has advance to 2029. Like I said before only Japan can explain better to china. Small nyash china wan shake too since wen with 6 war ship
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by viodemus: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Krismas:
grin U dey smoke Igbo I swear grin
Friction is next to nothing in space. The fuel required for hundred years flight is small. And nuclear fueling technique is not exclusively an American thing. The Russians even want to start using them in conventional rockets now. Another first from the Russians. Thing is others are not interested in probes lasting 50yrs in space, simple. The Russians have sent several crafts to Venus for instance, but no one else is interested in Venus.

I am glad you are into these kinds of things too, atleast it seems like it.

Am with you, you don't need much fuel in space, and yes, America is not exclusive to space. it is just that the Americans past scientists were so wise and thorough, that they made sure that no nation will have a further craft than them. They also positioned numerous crafts in space to act as sensors and attack space crafts. Crafts that can come back and cause earthly or outer space damage.

Since you are into these kinds of things, study more. You are making me feel well knowledgeable. I don't want to loose my security clearance, so do more research. If you have worked in NASA or other deep techs, you will have a sense of what am saying.

side note, my way of communicating on nairaland is purposely deflected, so that the sham forces can't pinpoint me at will, but if I talk too too deep and say some keywords about these kinds of tech, I run the risks of America unveiling that mask, not just jail but my whole finances and business will be at risks. I swore to be quite, and I will uphold that. I stand with America, Israel, the igbos, and other sane places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by sunboy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeyun:
me ask them to apologize I dey mad? They no dey tell shit wen to smell na, so no body go tell them wen to apologize na only body go tell them. Arabs and Islam are the major problem to humanity, before u argue with me go and protect about human rights in Afghanistan I wan check something.

You’re still displaying your ignorance by tagging a religion or a race as a problem.

It is not Arabs or Islam that colonized the world or bombing the world all over. Don’t be brainwashed by CNN.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Jeyun: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
sunboy:

You’re still displaying your ignorance by tagging a religion or a race as a problem.

It is not Arabs or Islam that colonized the world or bombing the world all over. Don’t be brainwashed by CNN.
but it's Arab and Muslim depriving people The right to a free world with one useless book they use in brain washing u guys. Before u quote me go to Saudi and Afghanistan to protest about human rights. All terrorist are Muslim but all Muslim are not terrorist I don't know how true this is shaa
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nefort: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available9:
Chinco... inferior warships..small yash they shake... hahahaha
You don't know what you are saying. You are really underestimating how powerful China is today. Go and educate yourself.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nefort: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Made in China War ship, We all know how anything that's made in China is like in the Zoo..
Blame yourself for choosing cheap products. The high quality and more expensive products from China are there but you chose the cheap ones.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nefort: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nwaikpe:
Even small nyash sabi shake
You call China small yansh?? Apart from the US no other country on earth can beat China in a war. You are just ignorant.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by makaveli902: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Germi9:
They got Money for war.. but can’t feed the poor.

Tupac didn't lie....

1 Like

Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Nefort: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
BadBradley:
china has no military heritage or war experience.

I would advise china to concentrate on feeding its 1.3 billion citizens thatn try to do global military projection. She is not rich enough to cater for its 1 million army in war times
This experience thing is overestimated. During the Korean war China had no experience and no military equipment but they were able to push the US back to the DMZ line. China today is equipped and capable. The US only has experience fighting weak armies in Iraq and Afghanistan. That experience may not be helpful fighting more powerful militaries.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by makaveli902: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Nothing will happen.

China, Russia or North Korea are not Islamic countries...

Why do you think that those who hate Islamic terrorists will fight for them or die for them?

All these world powers are just business entities.

Now, it is not only about religion it more than that. This is about power tussle and muscle flexing.
Let's go back a bit history, The World War 2 ended and America assumed the position of world power when she two Nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Ever since that time no country has ever used Nuke on another country. So my brother, it more than religion they can use religion to camouflage.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Tyktoker: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
They had a meeting in Cairo!
OLAADEGBU:

Saharareporters.com
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by hollywater: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Israel should be calming down. Hamas fvck up but shey dem wan wipe the Palestinians out of the surface of the earth ni?
You think it's Nigeria that lives don't matter? They should wipe them.
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chimarto:
It a regular exercise stop linking it to Israel and HAMAS conflict
Exactly
Re: China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 by Fcwilly: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
While other nations will be busy fighting WAR Africa will be busy fighting hunger and starvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) / Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.