Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (63236 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
oxiide22:
bro may I drop ma aza for sth to get food please?
Same old trick, try new format. Bringing up a fight to get attention and later try to reconcile. I would have but to his mouth I have spent over half a million on people. I don't need you to believe πŸ™
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

Same old trick, try new format. Bringing up a fight to get attention and later try to reconcile. I would have but to his mouth I have spent over half a million on people. I don't need you to believe πŸ™
story for gods, you know you're lying yourself how can I believe you? I will never believe you unless I saw an alert that sth land in my accant. stingy man like you.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
oxiide22:
story for gods, you know you're lying yourself how can I believe you? I will never believe you unless I saw an alert that sth land in my accant. stingy man like you.
I'm proudly stingy. Generous man make I send my account number
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm proudly stingy. Generous man make I send my account number
oya send but na 1k I go give u. Make u go n buy food
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
oxiide22:
oya send but na 1k I go give u. Make u go n buy food
Ok . 07069798210. Send recharge card
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ok . 07069798210. Send recharge card
no just send me your account details with your full name. The reason is that I want be sure that you are d1 that I gift
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
oxiide22:
no just send me your account details with your full name. The reason is that I want be sure that you are d1 that I gift
Person way never chop wan send me 1k. Lol. So for Ur mind na my phone number be dat. I go send u 1 million naira I no go shake . I one second make I show u transaction way I do this week
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

Person way never chop wan send me 1k. Lol. So for Ur mind na my phone number be dat. I go send u 1 million naira I no go shake . I one second make I show u transaction way I do this week
yes that's how kind and generous I'm to humanity money is nothing to me even though I don't have but once I have sth I can (help) do wat ppl like you can't

Oga you're always just bragging, how you help so so and so, how you own this and that, how you bought so so and so but u never show anything to proof your claim. therefore, from today your name is bragger. Which kind transactions?
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2023
Lekan239:
everybody have an idea of the wide earning difference for sure. What most people don't know is the more the earning, the more the expense overthere.

You built a house from the UK for your parent, oh that's great. But many people who reside in Nigeria are also doing the same..

Someone earning a million naira monthly in Nigeria will live far better socially, emotionally and financially here than someone earning equivalent of 5m naira ($5000) before tax in the UK.

The percentage of people earning 1m naira here might be very little, likewise percentage of Nigerians immigrants earning 5000$ and above monthly legally is minimal.

I have a friend that start up a business last two month in Nigeria with just 3m naira, luckily for me I have started making sales of on average 2m naira monthly. Not everybody will be lucky here in Nigeria, also not all immigrants over there will be lucky too.

Keep consoling yourself, I don't blame you sha, na condition.

Those resident in Nigeria are always making fun of those "washing oyibo nyash" well here in my corner of the USA nyash washers are paid $15/hr AFTER TAX and $22/hr AFTER TAX on weekend. If they work over 40 hours the pay increases by 50%.

You talk of sales of N3million, what is the profit margin? This is one big and common problem I ran into when I moved back to Nigeria, everyone keeps talking about REVENUE as if it's PROFIT. I know all about business in Nigeria. You must understand that.

So even if your profit margin is 15% for a net profit of ₦500K....extremely unlikely ...a hardworking nyash washer in the USA can earn and remit that to Nigeria every month. I did better than that working as a cook.

A nyash washer in the USA likely owns a car, lives in an apartment with all amenities, maybe with a roommate, has less fear of crime. I had all that as a 17 year old fast food cook in the USA. I have described my early life in the USA in some detail. I even posted pictures of my first apartment.

It's also likely over 20 years in the USA the nyash washer...or cook or taxi driver... will accumulate wealth especially if they're wise and STOP sending money to hateful, ungrateful and jealous friends and family in Nigeria πŸ˜€

I do understand luck and circumstances have a lot to do with outcomes. I'm just stating reality 🀷 If you feel Nigeria is a better place to live than the UK & USA, well good for youπŸ‘πŸΎ Last I heard Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of the World but that is not our portion, right?

I have plenty nyashes to wash, wish me a good day.

Thanks.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

I have read most of your replies, which as an Igbo person, I'm not really threatened by the exclusion as a diasporan. Currently, Tinubu is flooding his administration with Yorubas, so I wonder how other non-Yorubas will be represented. It would be better they reside abroad and live a peaceful life. Northern Nigeria's Christians are being butchered endlessly, yet the same Christians will live safer lives in South Korea or China rather than in Nigeria. How many Northern Christians has Tinubu appointed? Heck, even within the north, they don't get appointed. So, of what use is the so-called "remain in your dominant environment"?

Don't mind the fool. He's the only one who has lived abroad. πŸ˜”

Good Luck to Nigeria!
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
viodemus:
Some people are saying they won't go japa because it seems like slavery bla bla bla. Am against slavery too. Am all for being upright and trying to make it in Nigeria.

The reality, is that you don't have to leave Nigeria to be a slave.
The Nigerian leaders are willing slaves to those countries already, those countries can dictate Nigeria or put them in a precarious situation - is not like Nigerian leaders have that much wisdom for national progress;
The Nigerian populace are slaves to the leaders, and the Nigerian populace also willingly find another person to be slave to like the traditional fakers - who are also slaves to these successful countries;

My advice, if you can, go there and grind. Nigeria will useless you. Nigeria is unwilling to collectively progress. There is still hope, just that stup*dity is vast and normalized amongst the leaders and populace. We all wish that Nigeria can progress, but many don't want that. A Nigerian born since 1980, has seen nothing but a constant degrading of the nation. Everything na gra gra to no where but greed and rubbish. Remove music and movie and some other creativity - an individual Nigerian can be very intelligent, but as a society na wash. Moreover, those countries will give you a humanity that your fellow Nigerian leaders are unwilling to give you, if not wickedness and demagoguery.

Japa saved me. I was wallowing in uselessity, until I jakpa. Now, knowledge everywhere in my body. Money no dey intrigue me again. yes, it was rough. luck help.

I missed this comment. I think I've been trying to say the same thing. You spoke my mind, especially the bolded.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2023
oxiide22:
bro may I drop ma aza for sth to get food please?
I hav made up my mind not to. If u know I'm real. Get me someone else on this forum , make sure is not yoruba n see for yourself. Not a new account. I sabi scrutinize profile pass yahoo boys
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
vickydevoka:

I hav made up my mind not to. If u know I'm real. Get me someone else on this forum , make sure is not yoruba n see for yourself. Not a new account. I sabi scrutinize profile pass yahoo boys
I swear to God you never intended to help since in the first place because if you had intended to help no one and nothing will make you changed your mind.
Of wat benefit should I bother myself to see? You know I can't believe you unless you show it to me I saw it myself or you prove to me by sending sth into my aza as you always claim u r a giver u drive joy giving u gave millions this year alone.

Anyway i will get you someone to see. Maybe I will start taking you serious but i don't think I will believe you unless my aza
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

why is it hard for you to prove on me not someone? It'll make more sense if could prove to me not to someone
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
why is it hard for you to prove on me not someone? It'll make more sense if could prove to me not to someone
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
But you say I'm fake. I need to prove to you. I can prove it 10x with other accounts just to clear your doubt. Even though I know you are just using social engineering trick on me
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
Bro you talk too much thats wat prove to me you're fake, how can you prove to me? What is social engineering? Ok check this guy if he's true prove to me

Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.

Gtbank
Adam H

https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture
" I talk too much". Lemme stop talking
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

" I talk too much". Lemme stop talking
yeah just act that's how real niggas do.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
yeah just act that's how real niggas do.
No real niggar without cash.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

No real niggar without cash.
but you are not one. U once snap your boss iPhone attached with my name that's childish show me your account balance or drop sth for me then I'll believe you
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
but you are not one. U once snap your boss iPhone attached with my name that's childish show me your account balance or drop sth for me then I'll believe you
Hunger is really bad. I understand your situation now. You have made it clear. If I should you my 50 million account balance u will still don't believe a young millionaire is talking to you. Since I was born I have never worked under someone. Who go pay I salary pass 500k for Nigeria
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

Hunger is really bad. I understand your situation now. You have made it clear. If I should you my 50 million account balance u will still don't believe a young millionaire is talking to you. Since I was born I have never worked under someone. Who go pay I salary pass 500k for Nigeria
The end! grin grin Oga u have finished me pata pata grin.

Even if u not living in Nigeria you can't afford this I know even if you are living in Finland, Switzerland, Germany, USA, Canada u don't have that money I swear
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
The end! grin grin Oga u have finished me pata pata grin.

Even if u not living in Nigeria you can't afford this I know even if you are living in Finland, Switzerland, Germany, USA, Canada u don't have that money I swear
πŸ˜‚
50 million is less than 35 euros. I make me laugh
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by EconFinance: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lekan239:
everybody have an idea of the wide earning difference for sure. What most people don't know is the more the earning, the more the expense overthere.

You built a house from the UK for your parent, oh that's great. But many people who reside in Nigeria are also doing the same..

Someone earning a million naira monthly in Nigeria will live far better socially, emotionally and financially here than someone earning equivalent of 5m naira ($5000) before tax in the UK.

The percentage of people earning 1m naira here might be very little, likewise percentage of Nigerians immigrants earning 5000$ and above monthly legally is minimal.

I have a friend that start up a business last two month in Nigeria with just 3m naira, luckily for me I have started making sales of on average 2m naira monthly. Not everybody will be lucky here in Nigeria, also not all immigrants over there will be lucky too.

Paragraph 2 na lie sha
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

πŸ˜‚
50 million is less than 35 euros. I make me laugh
how? Go and sit down bro please
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by vickydevoka(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
how? Go and sit down bro please
45 euros na chicken change
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

hhhh I hear you
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by oxiide22(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
vickydevoka:

I catch you
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Tekahashi: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Big lie
Na you go unilag hospital as we too like cheap things

Check out this hospitals https://www.savealifehospital.com/ and compare it to hospitals you have been to in USA or uk
Everything there is technology and computerized that My hospital
as long as na Nigerians dey work there, no difference, na so they shock me for one expensive private hospital
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tekahashi:
as long as na Nigerians dey work there, no difference, na so they shock me for one expensive private hospital

I have a friend who want to do surgery on her knee they told her she have to wait till January before it will get to her turn.

That how pharmaceutical companies make money to start selling pain killers drugs will waiting for your approval date . Just imagine if you are in critical condition you have to wait or take the painkiller πŸ’Š or you go to another state where insurance your doesn’t cover or go to Mexico for cheap drugs or surgery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.