Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK (63223 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by casualobserver: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Fair points. However, that could be solved by having businesses. I doubt UK based entrepreneurs feel the same way.

Who are these Uk based Nigerian entrepreneurs? Nigerians in the Uk are employees. A Nigerian “business” in the Uk is nothing more than a barbershop, a Naija restaurant or a shop selling Nigerian foods like yam and snails.

Indians, Chinese, polish and other immigrants get to the Uk and establish scalable large businesses. I. Over a generation of Nigerian settlers to the UK. Name a Nigerian business in the UKK making waves. It’s tells you our problem is not Nigeria because it is the same opportunities available to all these foreigners I. The Uk that are available to Nigerians. Even the Somalis who came after Nigerians have established themselves in the Uk as business owners. What are the Nigerians doing….doctor, It contractor (without hierarchy or status) or they are nurses Uber drivers and admin staff. That’s it as far as the Uk goes.

Nigerians have no scalable businesses in the UK for the same reason we export nothing. We have nothing the world wants. Our contribution to the world are our skilled professionals and our natural resources. In the UK this translates to nothing but employee status. Our football players and music artistes are more influential and have more impact abroad than all our educated skilled professionals combined. The same reason our country is in a mess back home is the same reason we are nothing but a pool of skilled Labour when we go abroad. But for the fact that we have the Nigerian market to ourselves, there probably won’t be big Nigerian owned businesses in Nigeria. It’s time we started asking ourselves some tough questions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by CedarHoldings: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2023
ppogba:

Sounds more like a joke to me too.
You know the typical Nigerian gist. Someone heard from someone, narrates it to another until the original version disappears.

Ask the fellow telling this tale whether he knows the magistrate personally and then story will change.

A Magistrate that has a clear cut carreer path abi another one?
A Magistrate that has the chance of being elevated to an higher position in the corruption riddled judiciary abi another one?

Just read some gists and move on my brother.
I know is just an exaggeration to despair japa things,most lawyers hardly travel out,because one minute they are broke,another minute they are living large (because they are crook) talkless of magistrates o, that bribe they parade their corridor.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by EconFinance: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2023
adetayoonas:
3. Finally someone on level 16 in Nigeria is likely close to or above 50 yrs old. How can someone who has achieved that status in Nigeria go to the uk to become a security guard? What is the sense in that?

Any level 15 or 16 are above 50 years already and they have nothing to lose if they leave. Just few years to retirement.
Any banker above 15 years in service should leave. You have how many years to retire or get sacked. Do u even see old people in the bank anymore? If u are 45 years in the bank u become an endangered specie.
Your second paragraph is so true
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by triplo3: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
The likes on this post is stupid.

How many Nigerians can afford good medical care ? Not more than 10% of the population.

cases of fake doctors giving people medical care ? too many too count.

Accident happen to person in the UK. Ambulance go carry am , free of charge.

Dem stab person, ambulance go carry am for UK, doctors no go reject am, dem go treat person.

NHS go cover am.

Your post is actually stupid, and so are the people are liked and shared it. No deep thinking.

What of A&E waiting times? I’ve been there before and was asked to wait 6hrs before a wound could be dressed. Incredible! Waiting 6 hours in hospital reception, God forbid bad thing!

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2023
ecolime:

How come these Yansh washing roles aren't prevalent in other European countries?

Which kain food una dey chop for UK wey almost all Britons dey need 'social' care?

What kind of question is this??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ppogba: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2023
CedarHoldings:
I know is just an exaggeration to despair japa things,most lawyers hardly travel out,because one minute they are broke,another minute they are living large (because they are crook) talkless of magistrates o, that bribe they parade their corridor.

That was why I called it a typical Nigerian gist.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ppogba: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
triplo3:

What of A&E waiting times? I’ve been there before and was asked to wait 6hrs before a wound could be dressed. Incredible! Waiting 6 hours in hospital reception, God forbid bad thing!

You need to know that most comments on the social media are largely by people who have not stepped a yard outside the country. Funny enough, some have not even been to an airport.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ify84(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

If only our leaders and followers alike contribute to the development on the country. Who would want to leave the comfort of their country to become slaves in another country?

But you are still a slave in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by ppogba: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

CEOs of Nigeria’s top 10 companies

1 MTN. Karl Toriola. Nigerian
2. Dangote. Foreigner (previous it was a Nigerian Makoju)
3. BUA cement Yusuf Binji Nigerian
4.airtel Segun Ogunsanya. Nigerian
5. BUA foods. Ayo Abioye Nigerian
6. Nestle Nigeria. David Ifezuike. Nigerian
6. Zenith bank ebeneze Onyeagwu. Nigerian
8. Geregu PLC. Julius Owutuga. Nigerian
9. GT bank M Olusanya Nigerian
10 stanbic plc. Wole adeniyi. Nigerian

You have just exemplified the problem with a lot of Nigerians. you don’t engage your brains and just talk without facts and the. You start to reinforce and believe the lies you tell yourselves. Someone who has never seen an airport will come to Nairaland and claim he has land in the US….nonsense!!

Apart from CEOS, top management positions like directors, group heads, regional heads, area managers etc are all Nigerians. How many Nigerians abroad do you know who are directors, area managers, group heads etc etc?

The problem with Nigerians are Nigerians themselves. How many Nigerians abroad especially the UK have businesses? If they do they have Nigerian restaurants and barbershops. They are all employees and low level employees without status.

Well done sir.
I like it when people prove their points with solid facts.

Kudos once again

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Derring:

Lol
Una funny for this nigeria I swear!😂

Ok
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Smartguyboy(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Sorry I can't trust any Nigerian hospital for myself or any member of my family. That's partly the reason I don't travel to Nigeria often, there's no good and reliable health system. I don't care what hospital it is, Nigeria is a cesspool of incompetence and corruption.

Enjoy your Nigeria, I'm OK where I'm at.

Thanks.

You need the best you have to pay for it , many of they doctors are white.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Penboy: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Hideki:
Nigerian oils guys are paid in Nigerian Naira

Not true sir.
They operate a Dorm account.
I know for Shell and Chevron workers.
That I can confirm.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

CEOs of Nigeria’s top 10 companies

1 MTN. Karl Toriola. Nigerian
2. Dangote. Foreigner (previous it was a Nigerian Makoju)
3. BUA cement Yusuf Binji Nigerian
4.airtel Segun Ogunsanya. Nigerian
5. BUA foods. Ayo Abioye Nigerian
6. Nestle Nigeria. David Ifezuike. Nigerian
6. Zenith bank ebeneze Onyeagwu. Nigerian
8. Geregu PLC. Julius Owutuga. Nigerian
9. GT bank M Olusanya Nigerian
10 stanbic plc. Wole adeniyi. Nigerian

You just listed the names of CEO's and their companies. What is your RANKING CRITERIA? I wrote about the TOP EARNING CEO's of Nigerian QUOTED companies. As in the highest earners. If you have a problem, take it up with Thisday, OK?

Employee or not, why aren't Nigerians doing the jobs? Because light-skinned foreigners are the REAL FIRST CLASS CITIZENS in Nigeria. What excuse are you going to give for how Oyibo and Asians are given priority over Nigerians by Customs, police and airlines staff at Nigerian airports? grin An Oyibo can kill you right there in your fatherland and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, you know it, I know it.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/17/highest-paid-ceos-in-nigeria-in-2021 ....I have their photos displayed at the bottom from the article. Go tell them who owns your Zoo.

You know nothing. The TOP PAID CEO's of QUOTED COMPANIES in Nigeria are Europeans & Asians. That's FACT, sorry I can't help you all.

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by omonla10(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
lendahand:
so going by this calculation it will take like 19yrs to raise 95k in savings shocked
Mr oga.. A uk citizen doesn't need much savings.. Without savings, a uk citizen will achieve 5 times what u could achieve with ur savings.. And still live a beta life

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by EconFinance: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

UK is similar to USA. My cousin age 27 recently moved to the UK about 6 months ago, he's very happy and not complaining about his factory job.

I migrated to USA and started life working illegally as a fast food cook. You can check my comment record for my detailed accounts of my journey in the USA. I paid cash for my university education and built a house in Nigeria before I graduated university. As a fast food cook I lived better than bankers or doctors in Nigeria with 10 years experience. That's fact.

I really don't know where you guys get this notion that people abroad can't or don't save money. There's reliable published stats from IMF, Western Union etc detailing the billions of dollars in remittances sent to Nigeria by the diaspora. What other evidence do you need that Nigerians abroad save money from their earnings? We feed the people of Nigeria, build houses for them, send cars and put them through university and all we get in return is scorn rooted in jealousy.

Rubbish...Nigeria where an accident victim has to pay CASH before being treated in a hospital? Where is the care? But of course they will attend the funeral to eat rice & stew.

In Nigeria can you call police if an armed robber breaks into your home and expect a response? I told the story how my wife's car was stolen about 2 months ago. She called police, they mobilized and found her car the next day, luckily undamaged. It's unlikely to happen in Nigeria.

Community...we have a community here in the USA and it's even stronger in the UK because Nigerians have deeper roots there. See this one....invited to party? My family belongs to a Nigerian Church with over 300 members right here in Raleigh NC. There are hometown and tribal clubs like Egbe Omo Oduduwa and Igbo Union and Akwa Ibom Union, they have members. They socialize and look after each other.

I have American friends of every kind of background. In fact after my disastrous return from Nigeria, it was my American friends who helped me get on my feet. I lived with a Black American friend for 6 months without paying a dime in rent. When I went back to reapply for my job, I was afraid they wouldn't take me. I expressed that to my boss, a woman from the Phillipines. This is EXACTLY what she said to me, verbatim

"Ibe, you have friends here. Why would you think that we won't re-employ you?"

I was ashamed of myself that day. I remembered Nigeria where my relatives defrauded me of my money and property, employees stole from me, government officials were demanding bribe every left and right to let me do business.

So what on earth are you on about?

Nigerians are a special people. For real.

Good Luck to you all.

Wow wow wow
You have seen a lot

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hideki:
well your statistics is right however a bit exaggerating. When I worked at AFC, I was earning over 1.7million per month as an analyst, that was a long time ago, there were other young Nigerians in more senior positions at the corporation. Nigerians work in McKinsey, Shell, Schlumberger, NNPC, BAT, Nestle ( depending on your grade) and they earn well over a million and they are on Nairaland. Infact I can give 5 monikers because I know them personally

Start with your own name, I also use my real name. However many people you know, they're less than 0.0001% of the population. You can read my comment history, I've given out the statistics that Nigerians don't know because they're too dumb and ignorant to read about their own country.

I know Nigerians in the oil & gas industry who earn $1K to 2K per day. My wife worked in an American oil company in Nigeria, that's how I met her. Let me tell you, Chevron Nigeria employs only 600 permanent staff in Nigeria, the rest are insecure temp staff. The TOTAL EMPLOYEE COUNT in the ENTIRE oil & gas industry, including cooks, drivers and nurses, is 65,000. That it, the number should give you a good sense of how poverty stricken Nigeria is.

Nigeria is the POVERTY CAPITAL of the World, the IMF or World Bank made that assessment. There's nothing worth boasting about in that Zoo. Enjoy your Nigeria grin

Have a good week!
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Uchemus(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kobicove:

Really?

I'm sure he thought he would automatically get a job as a judge in a court over there once he landed grin

I don't quite understand why you guys derive joy in mocking Nigerians who have relocated out of Nigwria and trying to earn a decent living legitimately. This magistrate could have relocated for several reasons best know to him/her.

Why do people in Nigeria wish ill to those that have relocated, and laugh at them when they don't succeed?

Sometimes I wonder the sort of things that goes through the mind of an average Nigerian, why are they mean to people for no good reason?

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
ify84:

But you are still a slave in Nigeria

Fortunately for me, I'm not. You can speak for yourself.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Uchemus:

I don't quite understand why you guys derive joy in mocking Nigerians who have relocated out of Nigwria and trying to earn a decent living legitimately. This magistrate could have relocated for several reasons best know to him/her.

Why do people in Nigeria wish ill to those that have relocated, and laugh at them when they don't succeed?

Sometimes I wonder the sort of things that goes through the mind of an average Nigerian, why are they mean to people for no good reason?

J E A L O U S Y

That's all.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by antibullshit: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Number 8 is bullshit. Age doesn't matter as long as you're focused have a plan and are ready to work . The only thing is that you have less years to work and that applies here too. I know people in their 50s who left with their families and are not complaining.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by blueAgent(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Nursing aides wash yansh in the USA. In my state here their minimum pay is $20/hr, that's at least $2200 per month after tax. I know some of them here, they get paid $30/hr to work weekends.

Even if they manage to pinch themselves and send $200 to Nigeria, that's ₦200K. Less than 0.5% of adults earn ₦200K per month, that's credible data from Price Waterhouse Coopers and I've asked many friends who work in banks. It is true, most Nigerians don't earn more than that. Go all over this Nairaland and see how residents of Nigeria are dreaming of making ₦500K per month and boasting about making ₦1 million....you can tell most of them will NEVER ever see that amount of money in their bank account, ever.

Bunch of clowns, for real.

True.

But my point is that ,not all Nigerians abroad are social workers or care givers, I know several who work in factories, Security, Farms, shops, real estates e.t.c

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by casualobserver: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

You just listed the names of CEO's and their companies. What is your RANKING CRITERIA? I wrote about the TOP EARNING CEO's of Nigerian QUOTED companies. As in the highest earners. If you have a problem, take it up with Thisday, OK?

Employee or not, why aren't Nigerians doing the jobs? Because light-skinned foreigners are the REAL FIRST CLASS CITIZENS in Nigeria. What excuse are you going to give for how Oyibo and Asians are given priority over Nigerians by Customs, police and airlines staff at Nigerian airports? grin An Oyibo can kill you right there in your fatherland and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, you know it, I know it.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/17/highest-paid-ceos-in-nigeria-in-2021 ....I have their photos displayed at the bottom from the article. Go tell them who owns your Zoo.

You know nothing. The TOP PAID CEO's of QUOTED COMPANIES in Nigeria are Europeans & Asians. That's FACT, sorry I can't help you all.

Your figures are from 2021, mine are up to date as at 2023. Your figures are highest earners but the subject was who occupies the position of CEO in the top 10 companies in Nigeria. Again your figures are only the top 5 earners from 2021 but your claim was no Nigerian is a ceo of a top 10 quoted company. The facts are clear, you are a quack.

Now of all the Nigeria’s best brains that we have exported abroad name me just 10 that are directors of the top 600 companies in the UK or USA. I didn’t ask for CEO just director. There are officially 270,000 Nigerians in the UK and 390,000 in the USA. This does not include Nigerians who were born there and won’t be included in the figures. Out of 670,000 Japad Nigerians in the UK and USA and those who are American or Uk citizens, just name 10 who have acheived board level in a Ftse 100 or s&p500 company…….I am waiting.

Note: Nigerians occupy CEO post In 9 out of 10 of the top 10 companies in Nigeria. I am not asking for CEO, just director or board member will do and you have 600 companies in the Uk and USA to choose from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by descarado: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gilgil:
For those working and earning 2M and above, it no longer makes sense.

Some people who were earning large in Naija 10-12 yrs ago, like the oil boys have seen their Naira earnings increase but the real value decreased geometrically.

Imagine if you were earning 1.65M per annum in 2011, that was $10,000, but today even if you got promoted 3 times and are now earning say 4M/year, that is now $ 3,333. You have essentially lost 70% of your earnings. Same is happening to pensions. By the time you retire, your pension contributions would be worthless.

Ok, if you were earning 700,000 a month in May 28th that was $1,000, but in 4 months that is $583.
Thanks for breaking it down to them in lay man's language especially to those who think that cleaning nyash is beneath them.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by descarado: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Uchemus:

But still call, text, send sms to them for help.
Our mindset is filled with bloated ego and jealousy.
The type that makes politicians wanna empty the cbn vaults into their account so other will just end up worshipping and begging them for stipends.
So to say this is born out of the mindset to feel important, feel recognised. Goes back to how we train our children. The shouting, beating, cursing and talking down on them damaged their egos at very tender age thereby producing very low self esteemed adult of which the product is you and I.
And the funny thing is that as parents we still think we do it right.
Every Nigerian except few has very self image.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Cromagnon: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
phemmie06:
If not for our unrepentant dealers called leaders we don't need to go out of our country for greener pasture
how are the leaders your problem. Abi you admit you're lazy

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Hideki(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Penboy:

Not true sir.
They operate a Dorm account.
I know for Shell and Chevron workers.
That I can confirm.
they can get estacodes paid in USD, but their monthly salary in Nigeria is in Naira
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by IbeOkehie: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
casualobserver:

Your figures are from 2021, mine are up to date as at 2023. Your figures are highest earners but the subject was who occupies the position of CEO in the top 10 companies in Nigeria. Again your figures are only the top 5 earners from 2021 but your claim was no Nigerian is a ceo of a top 10 quoted company. The facts are clear, you are a quack.

Now of all the Nigeria’s best brains that we have exported abroad name me just 10 that are directors of the top 100 companies in the UK or USA. I didn’t ask for CEO just director. There are officially 270,000 Nigerians in the UK and 390,000 in the USA. This does not include Nigerians who were born there and won’t be included in the figures. Out of 670,000 Japad Nigerians in the UK and USA and those who are American citizens, just name 10 who have acheived board level in a Ftse 100 or s&p500 company…….I am waiting.

Note: Nigerians occupy CEO post In 9 out of 10 of the top 10 companies in Nigeria. I am not asking for CEO, just director or board member will do and you have 600 companies in the Uk and USA to choose from.

Nigerians are 2nd Class citizens in their own country and you know it.

How come so many Europeans and Asians are controlling your leading companies? Go to the airport and see Customs & Police falling over themselves to put them ahead of Black Africans in the line. There are apartments and restaurants in Nigeria RESERVED for Europeans & Asians. It's a waste of time arguing with a hungry Nigerian. Go wait in line for fuel for your gen so you can charge your Nokia brick phone.

Good Luck to you all.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by casualobserver: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
IbeOkehie:

Nigerians are 2nd Class citizens in their own country and you know it.

How come so many Europeans and Asians are controlling your leading companies? Go to the airport and see Customs & Police falling over themselves to put them ahead of Black Africans in the line. There are apartments and restaurants in Nigeria RESERVED for Europeans & Asians. It's a waste of time arguing with a hungry Nigerian. Go wait in line for fuel for your gen so you can charge your Nokia brick phone.

Good Luck to you all.

oga I dont have time for back and forth with imb3cil3s. You claimed Nigeria's top 10 companies are headed by foreigners, i provided evidence you are a mor0n. I asked you to name 10 Nigerians that are at board level in the top companies in the UK or US, not CEO, just board level will do. I even gave you 600 companies to choose from. Until you can name them, I think you should stop disturbing me and others on the forum and go and bury your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Probz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Probz:
11. Insta-vlog clouters who cry at certain things being different abroad. This world’s a very big world. Nigeria is just one country. Adapt a little or stay myopically bound. It doesn’t mean throwing away your primary culture (as if) but it does mean acknowledging it’s not just you and Nigeria in this world.

It’s just like how some ugly Yoruba tribalists almost come close to claiming certain Igbo-made cultural markers (ogbono, Osuofia, Aki and Pawpaw, at this rate probably even onugbu) but turn around and say that their insular tendencies make for another level of sweet (no, honey; it just makes you a/n ignorant, ugly and tribalistic idiot who likes to roll in things that aren’t yours but disrespect and marginalise the people) . If you’re going to wear Brazilian weaves (which I’m not sure I even particularly recommend), eat Igbo food, watch Igbo movies, watch Korean drama, press Asian-made Apple ’phones, use borderline-Israeli greetings (shalom) and eat Canadian maple syrup, respect that it’s not all about you and try and get to know those people and sub-cultures for yourself. We’re all inter-connected in this world. God knows I HATE narrow, myopic, one-sided Nigerians, whether that’s the certain type of tribalist I’m talking about or annoying freshies who call Cambwerwell/Runcorn grannies bad-arse gangsters for smoking 20 Lambert and Butler a day, not knowing that smoking’s a huge part of British culture traditionally (even if everyone just wants to vape nowadays as far as nicotine goes) and not a hooker/ashewo/hoodlum look like it is in Nigeria. Freshies have a lot to learn about the world in general.

And when I say a lot to learn I really do mean a lot.
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Penboy: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hideki:
they can get estacodes paid in USD, but their monthly salary in Nigeria is in Naira
K
Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by Adolfnigeria: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
@triplo3
I guess life is not perfect.

But they must have put you through triage, checks to ascertain the seriousness of your wound, and decided you were stable.

This is still better than Nigeria , where hospital dey reject stabbed patients because of police report.

triplo3:

Re: JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK by jiz: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
My own conclusion from this matter, Japa if you want to japa, stay back if you love your country and believe in miracle and nation healing. However, anywhere God place you, bloom with grace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.