Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members (38674 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Ogbeni be deceiving yourself grin The massacre of October 7 is not anywhere close to THE HUMILIATION OF ISRAELI COLONIZATION OF GAZA AND SUBSEQUENT BLOCKADE OF THE STRIP FOR 16YRS. October 7 is not enough to repay Palestinians for the Nakba of 1948 and the ALL THE ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS OF ISRAEL FORCEFULLY ERECTED ON PALESTINIAN LANDS. The solution is TO GIVE PALESTINIANS THEIR HOME LAND, with well internationally defined boundaries.
grin Israel has fought so many wars abi? Then why did America quickly carry two warships there? grin grin grin Israel is soooo powerful but the first thing America did was to carry 2big warships there! It’s clear all Israeli victories in the past is FAKE! They were help by Britain France and America. Simple. Then Iran hasn’t fought wars? U smoke igbo grin Iran is the great Persian Empire. The fought all major powers u can think of: Spartans, Alexander, Rome and recently Iraq backed by American and Britain. As for Turkey grin U dey smoke Igbo! The Ottoman Empire? That defeated The Whole West in Jerusalem during the crusades? They’ve fought everybody u can think of! So na God go punish you and Israel for talking rubbish.

Palestine has no homeland. Give them lands in northern nigeria.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
Western countries are even being too soft with Muslim terrorists.

They ought to ban Islam in their countries, stop accepting Muslim refugees, and screen every person applying for their visa bearing Muslim name.

If they don't act fast now, Muslims will take over their countries and turn it to Middleeast where war and bloodshed is like daily breakfast

You know whites are not slow like blacks na. They will first be doing like mumu but be watching your moves and finding your weakest spots.

Once they strike, it'll shock u. Let them keep doing their small small terrorism in europe and their protests that they think intimidate them.

Igba di e lo ku se.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Palestine has no homeland. Give them lands in northern nigeria.
grin No! It is Israel dat need to go back to Europe where dey came from!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

But fulani islamic terrorists can be on ground in southern kaduna, benue, plateau, kwara and Yoruba land forests abi, and not stay online?

Ko ni ragba fun won ati iran won.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Edusouls(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Stop lying. It's just 5,000 Palestinians.
just 5000 lives abby, do you know the worth of one life talkless of 5000 souls for Gods sake?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Alpharey:

For your mind now you have spoken. 🤣🤣🤣 Chaaiii

just write an idiotic post to my side and see real madness
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Your games of taqiyya is over. We dey internet age o. D crap deh teach u guyys in mosques don leak taytay

whatever that means, it doesn't change the fact that hate is more a religion in igbo than Christianity
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

just write an idiotic post to my side and see real madness

Don't worry, I know you are mad. Nigeria is full of mad people. Do you think am surprised?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edusouls:
just 5000 lives abby, do you know the worth of one life talkless of 5000 souls for Gods sake?

But you said 10,000 na.

Or you do not know the worth of an additional 5000 lives that you yourself added?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Alpharey:

Don't worry, I know you are mad. Nigeria is full of mad people. Do you think am surprised?

you can't be surprise of the madness hereditary you inherited in your paternal side obviously
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin No! It is Israel dat need to go back to Europe where dey came from!

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

you can't be surprise of the madness hereditary you inherited in your paternal side obviously

Oga don't shift the madness bragging to me. You are all over the place bragging about your madness and you think I will be scared. If you show your madness, I will simply put you in chains. That will be your cure.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mccullum:

I don't need to be in Gaza before letting the people around part of the world I am to know the truth and hypocrisy of some international medias.

Una don meet una match, una wan dey form humble now abi?

When una dey kidnap Tani Olohun and una dey chase that onisese comot from Ilorin, remember how una deh hale?

Or you don forget wetin una terrorist headmaster gumi dey always run mouth?

Baba, go Gaza. We no want your humility.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Una don meet una match, una wan dey form humble now abi?

When una dey kidnap Tani Olohun and una dey chase that onisese comot from Ilorin, remember how una deh hale?

Or you don forget wetin una terrorist headmaster gumi dey always run mouth?

Baba, go Gaza. We no want your humility.

Who's competing with your stupidity in manner of thinking, you're the one on the page of religion,

I'm not for that. Go and look for your match, please.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Obierika(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Imagine someone spent 20 years in prison and still went back to terrorism after he was released? angry

This is the reason why it's better to just kill terrorists once they are arrested
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mccullum:

Who's competing with your stupidity in manner of thinking, you're the one on the page of religion,

Pele o. Nigerian-Palestinian. Emi gbogbo yin yio fe bo.

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Alpharey:

Oga don't shift the madness bragging to me. You are all over the place bragging about your madness and you think I will be scared. If you show your madness, I will simply put you in chains. That will be your cure.

go and play with your toys and upgrade your brain talkative
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mccullum:

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

go and play with your toys and upgrade your brain talkative

Agbadorian, stop crying 😭😭
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Yeye IPOB terrorrist!

is that all your dumb a$$ got to say? Wait, your love for your stupid One Nigeria is about to EXPIRE when suffering, hunger, and starvation hit you hard in the next couple of weeks. And the beauty of it is that I will be back here to mock your idiotic self!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Arrested by who? HAMAS is all over the Middle East. Their leadership is currently in Turkey. Anywhere that is not America Britain and France is no place abi? U people are so ignorant! U reason thru ur anus!

Of course, HAMAS is in Turkey...birds of the same feather flock together, Foolish man! Can they visit any western country? Absolutely NOT...not even their fellow Arab countries. Your dumb a$$ could NOT figure out why Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and others would NOT let these terrorists into their countries.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Arrested by who? HAMAS is all over the Middle East. Their leadership is currently in Turkey. Anywhere that is not America Britain and France is no place abi? U people are so ignorant! U reason thru ur anus!

When you LOOK up the word IGNORANT and STUPID, you're starring yourself in the face!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

When you LOOK up the word IGNORANT and STUPID, you're starring yourself in the face!
grin Stupid mute. It is Israel that about to be booted out from many countries in the world, following there murderous attacks against Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNN3AiS6rX8?si=qgoFJoWXASKD9cda
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

Of course, HAMAS is in Turkey...birds of the same feather flock together, Foolish man! Can they visit any western country? Absolutely NOT...not even their fellow Arab countries. Your dumb a$$ could NOT figure out why Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and others would NOT let these terrorists into their countries.
grin Better keep quiet if don’t know anything. Israel is currently hosting world leaders summit for Gaza. Every Arab country have condemned Israel for the attacks! And as for not letting Palestinians into their country, it’s cos they know that’s how Israel steal lands. They drive Palestinians away and move in and never let u come back. Dats how dey drove out 6million Palestinians in 1948. So Palestinians in Gaza MUST not go anywhere. They must stay
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

is that all your dumb a$$ got to say? Wait, your love for your stupid One Nigeria is about to EXPIRE when suffering, hunger, and starvation hit you hard in the next couple of weeks. And the beauty of it is that I will be back here to mock your idiotic self!
grin Devil punish u! So there’s going to be starvation in Nigeria in a couple of weeks? Fool.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Better keep quiet if don’t know anything. Israel is currently hosting world leaders summit for Gaza. Every Arab country have condemned Israel for the attacks! And as for not letting Palestinians into their country, it’s cos they know that’s how Israel steal lands. They drive Palestinians away and move in and never let u come back. Dats how dey drove out 6million Palestinians in 1948. So Palestinians in Gaza MUST not go anywhere. They must stay

It shows you like the ability to read, comprehend and retain information. It's one thing for the Arabs to condemn Israel for trying to KILL OFF the terrorists, its another to allow terrorists into their country. They are two different things if only you have any gray matter left in your empty skull.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Devil punish u! So there’s going to be starvation in Nigeria in a couple of weeks? Fool.

You're already being punished by the DEVIL that you worship and serve. If you doubt me, look at where you find your stupid self!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:

You are absolutely NOTHING more than a waste of human flesh!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

You are absolutely NOTHING more than a waste of human flesh!
grin Abeg make u shotup jor! Wetin u be?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're already being punished by the DEVIL that you worship and serve. If you doubt me, look at where you find your stupid self!
grin Where do I find myself? U tell me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / UK PM Debate: Presenter, Kate McCann, Collapses Live On Air / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.