Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members (38625 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by BadBradley: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
iSense247:
Hamas overall leader, his deputy and their nuclear family members are not even living in Palestine but sponsoring calamity upon their people at home from exile. Palestinians don't have sense walahi talahi.
just like in south East Nigeria where IPOB terrorists like Ekpa and Kanu are abroad using zombies and daft to destroy their land and people

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by iSense247: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lanre1st:

So, what do you think Palestinians should do better?
When Boko-haram want to start did they consult Bornu people or When Tinubu was preparing for war in Niger, do you think citizens voice count? Once leader make wrong decisions, masses will suffer
I think Palestinians should renounce and fight against Hamas because Hamas is their problem not Israel. Israel has already agreed to two states solution but Hamas say No. Can Hamas uproot Israel from holy land?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I'm sorry...I did not wish for it but we cannot let our allies down. Sorry

Continue your hypocrisy.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Lovestrong(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
chiiraq802:
If you see an African Lion with an average length between 4 and 5 feet and you see a Mooslim terrorist. First kill the Mooslim terrorist. E get why.
haba! I swear" u know go make heaven
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are lying and you know it. I am not igbo though but i prefer igbos to the murderous Hausa/Fulani terrorists.

And i know your name is not Timothy. You are an impostor.

because you're using Philgafauto which is an impostor name doesn't mean everyone had low self esteem not to be proud of his name

the first line of average igbo to make a point that "I'm not iigbo" used to make me feel iigbo land grow a lot of low IQ people per secs

if you're indeed not igbo, relocate and live in igbo land for just two weeks then come back and tell me this your thrash

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

HAMAS is a TERRORIST group!

grin Then IPOB is also a terrorist group

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by 11doubledee: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mccullum:

They're not terrorists, they're freedom fighters officially known as National Security Forces that's fighting for actualization of the State of Palestine.

I can't not be deceived by Israeli and Western allied propagandists. One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter.
Go online and watch videos of the massacres and kidnappings of October 7, is that how national security forces operates?
How has that helped the actualization of the Palestinian state quest?
National security forces wouldn't be hiding but fighting to defend what is left of their land and defend it's people.
Who send HAMAS message?
Was it the Palestinians?
What has or what is HAMAS trying to achieve?
I don't just understand.
Mumu HAMAS lazily waiting for RUSSIA and CHINA to interfere,they know nothing.
Even well to do Arab countries will never directly interfere,the best they can do is mediate and send aids to survivors.
IRAN and TURKEY should please interfere,since they haven't seen the horrors of war that is why they don't value PEACE.
How many wars has IRAN fought and won.
Always instigating others and hide behind the curtains.
With all their threats,mtcheeeeew.
Isreal on the other hand has been fighting wars since 1948.
We want genuine Peace to all Palestinians and isrealis alike but that can never be in a state of war ( kill or be killed), HAMAS is the immediate obstacle to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Krismas:
And so are you!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Krismas:

Can you and your HAMAS group travel out of your location without being arrested? Absolutely NOT!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Lovestrong(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Timothy89:

I'll live with average Nigeria Muslims than live with hateful igbo Christians
Ashafaq, waiting Igbo do u?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by iSense247: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I hope IPOB will see this and learn, the so called leader is in Finland and sponsoring calamity in igbo land.
Reportbutton:

Same way ekpa is controlling our Igbo brothers grin
BadBradley:
just like in south East Nigeria where IPOB terrorists like Ekpa and Kanu are abroad using zombies and daft to destroy their land and people
Do you know why you can't compare IPOB with Hamas?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
11doubledee:

Go online and watch videos of the massacres and kidnappings of October 7, is that how national security forces operates?
How has that helped the actualization of the Palestinian state quest?
National security forces wouldn't be hiding but fighting to defend what is left of their land and defend it's people.
Who send HAMAS message?
Was it the Palestinians?
What has or what is HAMAS trying to achieve?
I don't just understand.
Mumu HAMAS lazily waiting for RUSSIA and CHINA to interfere,they know nothing.
Even well to do Arab countries will never directly interfere,the best they can do is mediate and send aids to survivors.
IRAN and TURKEY should please interfere,since they haven't seen the horrors of war that is why they don't value PEACE.
How many wars has IRAN fought and won.
Always instigating others and hide behind the curtains.
With all their threats,mtcheeeeew.
Isreal on the other hand has been fighting wars since 1948.
We want genuine Peace to all Palestinians and isrealis alike but that can never be in a state of war ( kill or be killed), HAMAS is the immediate obstacle to that.

Go on line and watch how Israeli brutalizing Palestinians daily before Oct. 7th.

October 7th is act of terror and it's war crimes but what Israeli government doing daily to Palestinians is inhumanity against humanity.

Even they called all that self defense, Israeli bombardments has gone beyond defense, it's now a genocide and war crimes which against international law because tactics of defend should not go above UN rules and regulations of war.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by VULCAN(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oga, this is a public forum.

It's important to educate yourself before posting.

There are matters I know little or nothing about.

I don't comment there.

FYI, Hamas is the official govt of Gaza. The Palestinians voted them over a moderate party that preferred diplomacy with Israel.

The Palestinians are not innocent.

You should ask yourself why out of over 15 countries in the Arab League, not a single one is offering to take refugees from Gaza.

But don't just ask, go find out the answer!

Lanre1st:

So, what do you think Palestinians should do better? When Boko-haram want to start did they consult Bornu people or When Tinubu was preparing for war in Niger, do you think citizens voice count? Once leader make wrong decisions, masses will suffer
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lovestrong:
Ashafaq, waiting Igbo do u?

I'm a proud Christian, if I'm a Muslim I can never hide my faith for any online monkeys

igbo are hateful and this is not Christ like, there is nothing Christian about iigbo, average iigbo are just worshippers and mere religion Chauvinists and not a believers
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Your choice. But be careful not to talk down on Mohammed, cus Christians might forgive you for talking bad of Jesus but your preferred Muslim will roast you.

Christians might forgive you because majority are mere worshipers, I don't have any reason to abuse others people faith be it Muslims or traditionalist

I respect people's faith and believes, I will never intrude be it Christian, Muslims and traditionalist

so get sense and stop demonstrating your foolishness on social media
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by 11doubledee: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mccullum:

Go on line and watch how Israeli brutalizing Palestinians daily before Oct. 7th.

October 7th is act of terror and it's war crimes but what Israeli government doing daily to Palestinians is inhumanity against humanity.

Even they called all that self defense, Israeli bombardments has gone beyond defense, it's now a genocide and war crimes which against international law because tactics of defend should not go above UN rules and regulations of war.
If you truly want prosperity and peace for Palestinians it wouldn't be hard for you spot HAMAS errors in this particular conflict.
Isreal is superior to them hence the need for compromise.
If we start history talk now,we may not end in a week.
The brutalization you talked about are as a result of what?
You can't just ignore invasions,kidnappings,suicide bombings, sporadic gun and knife attacks.
Do you know how many times Arab nations have invaded isreal?Ever wondered what would have happened if they had succeeded?
Isreal would have ceased to exist.
Kidnapping of Isreali athletes in Munich Germany 1972 and slaughtering them on tv is what?
Isreal's hard security measures is as a result of all these.
You can qoute me anytime Saudi , Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE Bahrain Oman etc will never attack isreal.
Even QATAR, Lebanon, Syria will have to think twice because the later two have seen the horrors of war first hand.
Aren't you suprised @ IRAN'S cowardice,na mouth them get.
Palestinians deserve to be happy and live a good life too like the Saudis,Kuwaitis,emiratis that is what I honestly wish for them.

I hope they will learn from this when it is finally over, at least make their generations to enjoy life.
Leave that genocide matter,this is war and fatalities are bound to happen.
GAZA population 2.2 million, fatalities 4,177 and you talk of genocide.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the killing of innocent civilians in Palestine.
My point is what would have been the fate isrealis today if not for the iron dome?
About 7000 unguided missiles fired from GAZA,what was it meant to do?
Entertain isrealis?
Fatalities by now could have been in hundreds of thousands in Isreal if not for their strong defense mechanisms.
This is WAR.
Those with the genocidal ideology is HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH and IRAN who has made it part of their obligation to wipe out the State isreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by gawu1: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
When Hamas detains their enemies, it is reported as hostages taken or kidnap.
But when Hamas is taken hostage or kidnapped, it is reported as detainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Kingxb: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2023
So only your northan muslim brothers call ipo
terorist,and ur druglord President ozwo de play .
post=126556567:

DEATHS TO ALL TERRORISTS
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

Christians might forgive you because majority are mere worshipers, I don't have any reason to abuse others people faith be it Muslims or traditionalist

I respect people's faith and believes, I will never intrude be it Christian, Muslims and traditionalist

so get sense and stop demonstrating your foolishness on social media

Can you make your point without name calling and abuses?. Behave
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by loswhite(m): 5:06am On Oct 23, 2023
iSense247:
Hamas overall leader, his deputy and their nuclear family members are not even living in Palestine but sponsoring calamity upon their people at home from exile. Palestinians don't have sense walahi talahi.
Bunch of senseless people.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by loswhite(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Geego34:
Isreal is doing too much
But Hamas is doing small...nonsense
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by loswhite(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Lanre1st:

So, what do you think Palestinians should do better? When Boko-haram want to start did they consult Bornu people or When Tinubu was preparing for war in Niger, do you think citizens voice count? Once leader make wrong decisions, masses will suffer
Have you heard them condemn Hamas? Did you not hear us condemn Tinubu? Or do you want to pretend that you were absent online? Those citizens don't have sense. Israel should finish them
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Burgermotors: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Send them all to Mohammed
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Nkc22: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

When Palestinians were doing their own, you were shining teeth. You people think only Muslims are capable of violence. I laugh. If others show you their other side, you will run mad.
There is an annual tech conference which is currently wrecked simply because the founder criticised Israeli response to Hamas. All the major tech companies sponsoring it have pulled out. Let the blockhead fools supporting Hamas go and sponsor it. The founder has begging since and he's offering to resign.
I like how the world is showing these terrorists how brutal others can be. If you are a Muslim, no problem. But if you dare support terrorism, you will be destroyed. In the West now, those condemning Israel are being identified as supporters of terrorists and being taken care of. The world is tired of your madness.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/21/business/web-summit-ceo-paddy-cosgrave-resigns/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by OyinO: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2023
chiiraq802:
If you see an African Lion with an average length between 4 and 5 feet and you see a Mooslim terrorist. First kill the Mooslim terrorist. E get why.

Lions never existed outside Africa. Anyways, not only terrorists deserve to die but corrupt people like the Nigerians and their leaders do not deserve to be alive and make life extremely difficult for their innocent citizens. That also is terrorism.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin The terrorists are collecting wotowoto far more than they bargained for, and it's pleasing to me.Israel should pound them mercilessly, because it's ignorance and stupidity that would make a rat to challenge the cat to a wrestling match.
I stand fully with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Coolgent(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria should emulate this o.
Family of Bokoharam and IPOB/UGM/ESN should be arrested too.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by EdiskyHarry: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Hamas deserve no pity seeing the number of children they killed.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UnimkeAk(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
He should be killed.

Period...We spit on terrorist ..igboland stands with Israel...Gbam

Wetin be UGM again?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by aramsrg: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2023
11doubledee:

If you truly want prosperity and peace for Palestinians it wouldn't be hard for you spot HAMAS errors in this particular conflict.
Isreal is superior to them hence the need for compromise.
If we start history talk now,we may not end in a week.
The brutalization you talked about are as a result of what?
You can't just ignore invasions,kidnappings,suicide bombings, sporadic gun and knife attacks.
Do you know how many times Arab nations have invaded isreal?Ever wondered what would have happened if they had succeeded?
Isreal would have ceased to exist.
Kidnapping of Isreali athletes in Munich Germany 1972 and slaughtering them on tv is what?
Isreal's hard security measures is as a result of all these.
You can qoute me anytime Saudi , Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE Bahrain Oman etc will never attack isreal.
Even QATAR, Lebanon, Syria will have to think twice because the later two have seen the horrors of war first hand.
Aren't you suprised @ IRAN'S cowardice,na mouth them get.
Palestinians deserve to be happy and live a good life too like the Saudis,Kuwaitis,emiratis that is what I honestly wish for them.

I hope they will learn from this when it is finally over, at least make their generations to enjoy life.
Leave that genocide matter,this is war and fatalities are bound to happen.
GAZA population 2.2 million, fatalities 4,177 and you talk of genocide.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the killing of innocent civilians in Palestine.
My point is what would have been the fate isrealis today if not for the iron dome?
About 7000 unguided missiles fired from GAZA,what was it meant to do?
Entertain isrealis?
Fatalities by now could have been in hundreds of thousands in Isreal if not for their strong defense mechanisms.
This is WAR.
Those with the genocidal ideology is HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH and IRAN who has made it part of their obligation to wipe out the State isreal.

Both committing war crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.