Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members (38679 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Edusouls(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Isreal would never see peace until they agree to two state solution, blockading GAZA controlling the populace , what goes in and out to guarantee their security would always lead to this outcome, isreal has killed tens of thousands of civilians in GAZA over the past few years and I never saw this kind of outrage, Abby no only Isreal citizens be human beings, others are chicken
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mamijoh(f): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2023
chiiraq802:
If you see an African Lion with an average length between 4 and 5 feet and you see a Mooslim terrorist. First kill the Mooslim terrorist. E get why.
[center] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by billyG(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Which kind powerful country be this?...if you see d large numbers of protesters in west bank fear go catch you for istrael....but those IDF dey enter dem go pick any unscrupulous elements among them....can NA get liver to enter bh or iswa camps?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Charly68: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Search them out and do justice to their case.. they are trained to die and so shall It be because enough is enough
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Somilat: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Charly68:
enough is enough
No enough isn't enough. We are not leftists. We can see you are doing a leftist worldwide takeover. cry
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Somilat: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2023
I don't want to hear any more dogwhistling from white people. cry
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
iSense247:
Do you know why you can't compare IPOB with Hamas?

No I don't, pls tell me.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2023
11doubledee:

Go online and watch videos of the massacres and kidnappings of October 7, is that how national security forces operates?
How has that helped the actualization of the Palestinian state quest?
National security forces wouldn't be hiding but fighting to defend what is left of their land and defend it's people.
Who send HAMAS message?
Was it the Palestinians?
What has or what is HAMAS trying to achieve?
I don't just understand.
Mumu HAMAS lazily waiting for RUSSIA and CHINA to interfere,they know nothing.
Even well to do Arab countries will never directly interfere,the best they can do is mediate and send aids to survivors.
IRAN and TURKEY should please interfere,since they haven't seen the horrors of war that is why they don't value PEACE.
How many wars has IRAN fought and won.
Always instigating others and hide behind the curtains.
With all their threats,mtcheeeeew.
Isreal on the other hand has been fighting wars since 1948.
We want genuine Peace to all Palestinians and isrealis alike but that can never be in a state of war ( kill or be killed), HAMAS is the immediate obstacle to that.
grin Ogbeni be deceiving yourself grin The massacre of October 7 is not anywhere close to THE HUMILIATION OF ISRAELI COLONIZATION OF GAZA AND SUBSEQUENT BLOCKADE OF THE STRIP FOR 16YRS. October 7 is not enough to repay Palestinians for the Nakba of 1948 and the ALL THE ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS OF ISRAEL FORCEFULLY ERECTED ON PALESTINIAN LANDS. The solution is TO GIVE PALESTINIANS THEIR HOME LAND, with well internationally defined boundaries.
grin Israel has fought so many wars abi? Then why did America quickly carry two warships there? grin grin grin Israel is soooo powerful but the first thing America did was to carry 2big warships there! It’s clear all Israeli victories in the past is FAKE! They were help by Britain France and America. Simple. Then Iran hasn’t fought wars? U smoke igbo grin Iran is the great Persian Empire. The fought all major powers u can think of: Spartans, Alexander, Rome and recently Iraq backed by American and Britain. As for Turkey grin U dey smoke Igbo! The Ottoman Empire? That defeated The Whole West in Jerusalem during the crusades? They’ve fought everybody u can think of! So na God go punish you and Israel for talking rubbish.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2023
UNDFTD:

Can you and your HAMAS group travel out of your location without being arrested? Absolutely NOT!
grin Arrested by who? HAMAS is all over the Middle East. Their leadership is currently in Turkey. Anywhere that is not America Britain and France is no place abi? U people are so ignorant! U reason thru ur anus!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2023
VULCAN:
Oga, this is a public forum.

It's important to educate yourself before posting.

There are matters I know little or nothing about.

I don't comment there.

FYI, Hamas is the official govt of Gaza. The Palestinians voted them over a moderate party that preferred diplomacy with Israel.

The Palestinians are not innocent.

You should ask yourself why out of over 15 countries in the Arab League, not a single one is offering to take refugees from Gaza.

But don't just ask, go find out the answer!

grin U be confam mumu, I swear down! Why do u think Palestinians voted for HAMAS over Fatah? Why? Same reason why there is riot against Abbas in the West Bank today! The Fatah is useless! Peace by dialogue has even been suspended by Fatah and Abbas didn’t pick Biden’s call wen he visited the Middle East. There can’t be peace by dialogue and Fatah was so so so slow to see dis! One very very very important thing is this. Wen Hamas came to the position of power, they were able to observe legal documents of negotiations PLO, now Fatah had with Israel brokered by the Americans over the years and Hamas was so SHOCKED that they sentenced Fatah to dead for treason! It so happened dat desperate for statehood Fatah was willing to give Israel almost all of Palestinian, yet Israel REFUSED! That part got me tripped! It made me come to my senses. Israel DOES NOT WANT PEACE. Only fool will fail to see dis. Now Israel is telling Palestinians again to evacuate to the south of Gaza grin Over a million people? And no Arab state want that cos THEY KNOW ISRAEL WANTS TO STEAL THOSE LANDS in Gaza north grin That’s wot Israel did in 1948 which the Palestinians call Nakba! U leave, u can’t come back then Israel move in forever grin Thunder fire u FIRE Israel
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Timothy89(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Alpharey:

Can you make your point without name calling and abuses?. Behave

no I won't, I give stupid reply to stupid posts

fúck off
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by franchasofficia: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

When Palestinians were doing their own, you were shining teeth. You people think only Muslims are capable of violence. I laugh. If others show you their other side, you will run mad.
There is an annual tech conference which is currently wrecked simply because the founder criticised Israeli response to Hamas. All the major tech companies sponsoring it have pulled out. Let the blockhead fools supporting Hamas go and sponsor it. The founder has begging since and he's offering to resign.
I like how the world is showing these terrorists how brutal others can be. If you are a Muslim, no problem. But if you dare support terrorism, you will be destroyed. In the West now, those condemning Israel are being identified as supporters of terrorists and being taken care of. The world is tired of your madness.
Western countries are even being too soft with Muslim terrorists.

They ought to ban Islam in their countries, stop accepting Muslim refugees, and screen every person applying for their visa bearing Muslim name.

If they don't act fast now, Muslims will take over their countries and turn it to Middleeast where war and bloodshed is like daily breakfast

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2023
11doubledee:

If you truly want prosperity and peace for Palestinians it wouldn't be hard for you spot HAMAS errors in this particular conflict.
Isreal is superior to them hence the need for compromise.
If we start history talk now,we may not end in a week.
The brutalization you talked about are as a result of what?
You can't just ignore invasions,kidnappings,suicide bombings, sporadic gun and knife attacks.
Do you know how many times Arab nations have invaded isreal?Ever wondered what would have happened if they had succeeded?
Isreal would have ceased to exist.
Kidnapping of Isreali athletes in Munich Germany 1972 and slaughtering them on tv is what?
Isreal's hard security measures is as a result of all these.
You can qoute me anytime Saudi , Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE Bahrain Oman etc will never attack isreal.
Even QATAR, Lebanon, Syria will have to think twice because the later two have seen the horrors of war first hand.
Aren't you suprised @ IRAN'S cowardice,na mouth them get.
Palestinians deserve to be happy and live a good life too like the Saudis,Kuwaitis,emiratis that is what I honestly wish for them.

I hope they will learn from this when it is finally over, at least make their generations to enjoy life.
Leave that genocide matter,this is war and fatalities are bound to happen.
GAZA population 2.2 million, fatalities 4,177 and you talk of genocide.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the killing of innocent civilians in Palestine.
My point is what would have been the fate isrealis today if not for the iron dome?
About 7000 unguided missiles fired from GAZA,what was it meant to do?
Entertain isrealis?
Fatalities by now could have been in hundreds of thousands in Isreal if not for their strong defense mechanisms.
This is WAR.
Those with the genocidal ideology is HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH and IRAN who has made it part of their obligation to wipe out the State isreal.
Oga forget u preach and do ur worst. Na Thunder go fire u FIRE ISRAEL
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2023
UNDFTD:

And so are you!
grin Yeye IPOB terrorrist!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by 11doubledee: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
Oga forget u preach and do ur worst. Na Thunder go fire u FIRE ISRAEL
You see why people tag islam as violent.
Simple discuss,you resort to curses.
I don't engage in such.
Well to do people in life don't do that.
If you look very closely you would realize who God is really punishing,only if you could reason.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
See one of the reasons Israel will stop at nothing to see that nothing like Hamas will ever exist near the borders of Israel.
grin The same set of people who said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction grin Who said Assad use chemical weapon on Syrians, who said Iraqis threw babies in incubators on the floor after offing the electricity to every hospital grin Same people who said Gaddafi kill his own people grin
Oga nobody is fooled again by all those fake propaganda. Sakamaje grin
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
11doubledee:

You see why people tag islam as violent.
Simple discuss,you resort to curses.
I don't engage in such.
Well to do people in life don't do that.
If you look very closely you would realize who God is really punishing,only if you could reason.
cheesy The reply I made to ur initial post was very lengthy, unfortunately it didn’t post. So I sent a short one. You are completely twisted and I don’t mean it as insult but statement of fact. You rely on western media and it’s a tool for brainwashing people. I like to educate u on the truth about the conflict and the true nature of the stupid state of Israel. If u want the dialogue then am game!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Imert: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2023
BIAFRANS CLAIMED THEY ARE FROM ISRAEL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by redheart(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Remove Islam from the world today and there will be absolute peace. The biggest problem facing the world today is islam
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

fúck off

Bleep you too
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2023
ILoveNG:
IPOB terrorists will meet the same fate

D bastard terrorist sultan and his fulani terrorist descendants who stole the throne from hausa rulers of the Habe kingdom in 1804 will meet the same fate.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
What is all this. Why detain innocent family members.

Isreal will weep and sorrow. This is pure injustice.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn and call on isreal to immediately release the family members.

Those supporting isreal, remember that one good turn deserve another.

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2023
kareemkamil:
Igbo's as forgotten there presidential ambition, now waiting to hear Israeli's as overwhelmed Hama's. Stupid confusing people.

Why is it paining u? Northern Gaza is gone forever. U think this is southern kaduna or plateau ur terrorist fulani have been terrorising for ages?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

I'll live with average Nigeria Muslims than live with hateful igbo Christians

Your games of taqiyya is over. We dey internet age o. D crap deh teach u guyys in mosques don leak taytay

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Mccullum:

They're not terrorists, they're freedom fighters officially known as National Security Forces that's fighting for actualization of the State of Palestine.

I can't not be deceived by Israeli and Western allied propagandists. One man terrorist is another man freedom fighter.

No long talk. Go Gaza go explain
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2023
abobote:

You have been stupid from birth

Stop quoting taht bot. It was created to report peoples accounts for ban. Avoid anything manna and that nl--po licewoman
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Alpharey: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Timothy89:

fúck off

For your mind now you have spoken. 🤣🤣🤣 Chaaiii
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=aramsrg post=126562051][/quote]

I thought u guys had d monopoly of violence

Why una come humble dey protest? Carry gunmi go dia na

Israel will claim Gaza and begin expanding their population and grow bigger territorially.

I can only pity d arab world in d next 1000 years. Remember israel is at the very centre. That will be d bone in their throat. Issover for them and their supporters
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Mccullum: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

No long talk. Go Gaza go explain

I don't need to be in Gaza before letting the people around part of the world I am to know the truth and hypocrisy of some international medias.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mccullum:

I don't need to be in Gaza before letting the people around part of the world I am to know the truth and hypocrisy of some international medias.

But fulani islamic terrorists can be on ground in southern kaduna, benue, plateau, kwara and Yoruba land forests abi, and not stay online?

Ko ni ragba fun won ati iran won.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by JoeEeL(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edusouls:
Isreal would never see peace until they agree to two state solution, blockading GAZA controlling the populace , what goes in and out to guarantee their security would always lead to this outcome, isreal has killed tens of thousands of civilians in GAZA over the past few years and I never saw this kind of outrage, Abby no only Isreal citizens be human beings, others are chicken

Stop lying. It's just 5,000 Palestinians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" / Sierra Leone Anti-Corruption Commission Recovers 8.6billion Leone From Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.