Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members (38680 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Where do I find myself? U tell me!

Do I have to tell you, FOOL?
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Abeg make u shotup jor! Wetin u be?

I am your NIGHTMARE!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

It shows you like the ability to read, comprehend and retain information. It's one thing for the Arabs to condemn Israel for trying to KILL OFF the terrorists, its another to allow terrorists into their country. They are two different things if only you have any gray matter left in your empty skull.
grin U think ur stupid assumptions is fact? The region knows the real terrorist is Israel. Hamas is Very very very welcome in any of the Arab states. Mobhouh a Hamas leader was assassinated by Israel in Dubai in 2010. There is still an arrest warrant by Interpol for the Israeli killers, not for Hamas. They go to Dubai, they are in Jordan in Saudi in Syria. Oga be deceiving yourself
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

I am your NIGHTMARE!
grin I don’t give a fvck abt u. And if in coming weeks I don’t go hungry, then shame on u.
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by Krismas(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
UNDFTD:

Do I have to tell you, FOOL?
grin Ofcourse I can imagine wot u are grin grin grin
U can see for urself how INSIGNIFICANT I consider your campaign
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin U think ur stupid assumptions is fact? The region knows the real terrorist is Israel. Hamas is Very very very welcome in any of the Arab states. Mobhouh a Hamas leader was assassinated by Israel in Dubai in 2010. There is still an arrest warrant by Interpol for the Israeli killers, not for Hamas. They go to Dubai, they are in Jordan in Saudi in Syria. Oga be deceiving yourself

Mister, go and sit your nauseatingly ugly a$$ down some where. It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people assume you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin I don’t give a fvck abt u. And if in coming weeks I don’t go hungry, then shame on u.

You're talking to someone who does NOT give a damn about you or your sorry a$$ condition!
Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by UNDFTD: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Krismas:
grin Ofcourse I can imagine wot u are grin grin grin
U can see for urself how INSIGNIFICANT I consider your campaign

You're too dumb and too stupid to understand even if I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / Ukraine Blocks Trans Women Refugees: "They Are Men, Must Go Back & Fight" / Sierra Leone Anti-Corruption Commission Recovers 8.6billion Leone From Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.