Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship (1717 Views)

VIDEO: Man In Dubai Sends His Friend To Buy Provisions For His Girlfriend. Read / How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by AchrafHakimi: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Age is not a barrier. I don't mind.
I'm serious and ready to settle down ASAP.
If you have a provisions store please we have a future together.

Please apply within.

Seun nlfpmod dominique please find me a soulmate

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Nwodosis(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Definitely you are going to be oke shop( shop mouse)

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Provision shop to turn your personal super market.

23 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by AchrafHakimi: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:

No.
I'm a supporting husband.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by AchrafHakimi: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
Definitely you are going be oke shop( shop mouse)

Nah.
I bring a lot to the table.
I secure the store from invaders and thieves.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by holybabayo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
This kind narrowness in your search. You must have a selfish motive. Go their shops go toast them

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by AchrafHakimi: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
holybabayo:
This kind narrowness in your search. You must have a selfish motive. Go their shops go toast them

The ones in my area have men that have taken over that's why I came online.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

No.
I'm a supporting husband.

Yes, after one kid the story will change.

Why not look for those selling onions, pepper, tomato and other vegetables? . In time you and her will become CEO , since you are a great support.

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
She will be your Arab PSG owner and you, her Mbappe.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Nwodosis(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Nah.
I bring a lot to the table.
I secure the store from invaders and thieves.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Reminderz: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:
so because he's looking for someone selling provisions means he's looking for someone to turn to his personal super market, but if a lady is looking for a rich man, you won't say she's looking for a personal ATM... women can talk freely about what they want, but when men does same, it's misogynistic or toxic right? lol talk about double standards once again...

and have you looked at another perspective if he's actually well-to-do and looking for someone who's industrious, business minded, and someone who really have something to offer and not just a liability?

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't cry to OK, I'm not the only that went against his motives, your gender even saw it and they made a comments towards it.
Reminderz:

because he's looking for someone selling provisions means he's looking for someone to turn to his personal super market, but if a lady is looking for a rich man, you won't say she's looking for a personal ATM... talk about double standards once again...

and have you looked at another perspective if he's actually well-to-do and looking for someone who's industrious, business minded, and someone who really have something to offer and not just a liability?

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by dkidd: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Idiot dey find where him go dey get free foodstuffs. Better go hustle and stop looking for someone to ruin

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Illegal1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
omoh............nah woman wen get resturant i dey fyn to date/marry lyk dis..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by skj1377(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Your sounding like a leach!. I hope am not the only one thinking like that.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by ItisWell22(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
The economy dey make you think deeper, I suppose. 😂

We all will be alright, God willing… 🙏
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Streetmovement(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wotoporiously8) speaking

So you can Hakimidify her provision store abi, 🤣 comrade I see what you did there grin
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Mhizzard(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Girl use to be a Gold digger.so,some men are also a Gold digger

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mhizzard:
Girl use to be a Gold digger.so,some men are also a Gold digger

Two can play the game

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Mhizzard(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Silentgroper:

Two can play the game
but men do theirs on a low key.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by donproject2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Please apply within.

You made a mistake, you should have said you need a woman whose mother has a provision store. It is sweater that way, your mission would be easily accomplished.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
holybabayo:
grin grin
What is selfish? That's what he wants.

When a woman says she wants a guy who will provide for her do you refer to her as selfish? If no leave the dude alone to search for the person he is looking for.

Everyone is selfish when it comes to choosing spouses, I want a girl that is beautiful grin ,. I want a man with a six pack grin, I want a multi millionaire angry, I want a tall man grin I want dangote's son grin. All of these are selfish moves by everyone, you must look out for yourself before others come into the picture that's life for you

Every Mallam with his own kettle.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

grin grin
What is selfish? That's what he wants.

When a woman says she wants a guy who will provide for her do you refer to her as selfish? If no leave the dude alone to search for the person he is looking for.

Everyone is selfish when it comes to choosing spouses, I want a girl that is beautiful grin ,. I want a man with a six pack grin, I want a multi millionaire angry, I want a tall man grin I want dangote's son grin. All of these are selfish moves by everyone, you must look out for yourself before others come into the picture that's life for you

Every Mallam with his own kettle.

Gbam!
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin

As funny as this sound, it's the average requirement of a jobless girl.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by pendusky(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Please apply within.

This your name eeh
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Caleb15(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bring 2 passport and any other valid identification card
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Godsongang: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
I know what u are thinking, you are short of provisions and need someone to give u blood and energy back... brossss I dey look for agbo seller too

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Meteng: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na only constant better hunger fit cause this post
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by almarthins(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:

No mind am. He wan wreck the person biz. Him think say money dey provision store.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by 100smile(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh............nah woman wen get resturant i dey fyn to date/marry lyk dis..

My ex mama get resturant, i fit give u her control. That is if u don't mind.
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by Illegal1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
100smile:

My ex mama get resturant, i fit give u her control. That is if u don't mind.

omoh.........i don't mind ooh,hope she still dey sell the food?
Re: I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship by 100smile(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........i don't mind ooh,hope she still dey sell the food?
Yeah.. But, i must also not fail to warn you.
This banny nor dey argure before she dey break bottle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Going To Use This Money For Olosho / Pls How Do I Control My Emotion / I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.