Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? (1711 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31am On Mar 02
Yes, there's this co teacher of mine that is in love with me, I have come to love her too but she's the only daughter of a Nigerian soldier and the last born. She has six siblings all boys. Her dad police her all the time and she's frustrated. He checks her phone all the time. She normally deletes our chat because of him. She told me that and I didn't believe till I checked her phone two days ago. I even jokingly told her if her dad will allow her marry. We can be talking and her dad would call her upto 5 times in 20 minutes and be asking her questions like "where are you"?, "when are you coming back?" "What can I buy for you "? Yesterday was the first time she decided to follow me home after school to know my place and I don't want to say what her dad did. I'm scared! She's 19 years and she told me her dad don't want to see her have a boyfriend. Please family, what advice do y'all have for me. I will be 32 later this year and she's only the second girl I've ever loved in my life.
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by yinkus6750(m): 5:45am On Mar 02
@ 32, you busy frolicking with a 19 year old girl , that ought to focus on her education and future life.
You didn't see any matured or career lady of 25 and above.
No problem, continue with your suicide mission.
Just remember that you were warned here.

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:46am On Mar 02
Rocktation, Dominique, nlfpmod please push to front page
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:48am On Mar 02
yinkus6750:
@ 32, you busy frolicking with a 19 year old girl , that ought to focus on her education and future life.
we just started dating not upto a week. It's my desire to date girls between 22-26 but God keeps sending these 19-20 year olds my way.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:32am On Mar 02
@OP, have you ever seen an earthworm surrounded by soldier ants and carried to their hole?
If you haven't, get to see one and see what happens to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by KingLennon(m): 6:41am On Mar 02
Goalnaldo:
we just started dating not upto a week. It's my desire to date girls between 22-26 but God keeps sending these 19-20 year olds my way.
Which God? It's ur mentality bro....

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Mar 02
Goalnaldo:
You confirmed from God that he is the one sending them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Solsix(m): 6:59am On Mar 02
Tallesty1:
You confirmed from God that he is the one sending them?
Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36am On Mar 02
lipsrsealed
Could this love? grin

Love wey go easily lead a full grown man to go chill and spend some time inside guard room...
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Chukwuka319(m): 7:39am On Mar 02
Goalnaldo:
Better keep away from her unless you want her father to kill you.It is like you no longer value your life.
If you are serious about her,go and meet her father one on one and don't think of trying any sexual advance on her.
Most young men of nowadays think with their third leg, instead of the brain within their skull, and that's why they keep getting into trouble.
Oga,God isn't the one sending nineteen year olds your way.Stop imposing it on Him.
By the way,did you confirm from Him that He sends them your way?
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by mmadu4: 7:45am On Mar 02
love nwantiti. carry go nothing do you , afterall ned nwoko married regina at 17

but thread with caustion.

is better to hit a nigga one time on the lips
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Psady(m): 8:31am On Mar 02
Chukwuka319:

Better keep away from her unless you want her father to kill you.It is like you no longer value your life.
If you are serious about her,go and meet her father one on one and don't think of trying any sexual advance on her.
Most young men of nowadays think with their third leg, instead of the brain within their skull, and that's why they keep getting into trouble.
Oga,God isn't the one sending nineteen year olds your way.Stop imposing it on Him.
By the way,did you confirm from Him that He sends them your way?
So u dey kpansh 19year olds since,but only 2 u date?
Keep it up,body go tell u soon.
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:09am On Mar 02
Goalnaldo:
Yes, there's this co teacher of mine that is in love with me, I have come to love her too but she's the only daughter of a Nigerian soldier and the last born. She has six siblings all boys. Her dad police her all the time and she's frustrated. He checks her phone all the time. She normally deletes our chat because of him. She told me that and I didn't believe till I checked her phone two days ago. I even jokingly told her if her dad will allow her marry. We can be talking and her dad would call her upto 5 times in 20 minutes and be asking her questions like "where are you"?, "when are you coming back?" "What can I buy for you "? Yesterday was the first time she decided to follow me home after school to know my place and I don't want to say what her dad did. I'm scared! She's 19 years and she told me her dad don't want to see her have a boyfriend. Please family, what advice do y'all have for me. I will be 32 later this year and she's only the second girl I've ever loved in my life.

32 and you are after a 19 year old girl.
I can tell you that you are just wasting your time.
At 32 you should be dating a lady not less than 23 because a 19 year old girl who probably just finished her ND doesn't know what to do with her life yet.
To cap it all na soldier pikin she be, bros if you see where soja dey beat person u no go try this nonsense wey you dey do.

If you were in your early 20s I for no get issue with you but you are few months to 32 and na 19 years old girl you dey follow, u dey waste your time and e nor go end well.
Hope you will bring the gist here when her papa finally lay his hands on you.
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Rokiat(f): 9:18am On Mar 02
So what advice exactly do
You want us to give you? She’s an adult you are an adult as well. If this is what ya all what do it and leave us out of it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by VinnyBaba: 9:24am On Mar 02
Be Responsible.

See her Father and talk out the plans you have for his Daughter. smiley

But if nah Chop and Clean mouth you wan do, you will end up in Guardroom. embarassed undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by VinnyBaba: 9:30am On Mar 02
yinkus6750:

With ladies, age is NOTHING.

A Girl of 17yrs can have More Sense and Morals than a Lady of 29,30 years. undecided

Infact from 25 Years upwards, ladies tend to be more AGGRESSIVE, Uptight, Paranoid and more Short-tempered. sad

Maybe because their Mates at that age, are getting Married and they are not. embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Thazard(m): 10:55am On Mar 02
Westerhoffe:
@OP, have you ever seen an earthworm surrounded by soldier ants and carried to their hole?
If you haven't, get to see one and see what happens to it.
grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Aliyu55: 11:18am On Mar 02
DO FROG JUMP
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 11:23am On Mar 02
yinkus6750:
He chose 19 over 25 because most 25yr old girls are already damaged!
You want like what you find underneath them when you remove their clothes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Sirhush(m): 11:28am On Mar 02
See you, so you can not received soldier slap because of love grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:35am On Mar 02
jeromestarks:

He chose 19 over 25 because most 25yr old girls are already damaged!
You want like what you find underneath them when you remove their clothes.
Thank you o brother, after all she's an adult. I didn't go about f.ucking people's daughters. I deserve a virgin please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Caspry5: 11:41am On Mar 02
Are you under a spell?

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by gasparpisciotta: 2:33pm On Mar 02
@ Goalnaldo, I believe you are good to go if you are able to satisfy below:

1. Plan to sponsor her education to at least Bsc level in discussion with her parents
2. Wait till whenever her parents feel she’s ready
3. Cut off all other attachments
4. Introduce to your family, shows you are serious
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by mytime24(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02
Sirhush:
See you, so you can not received soldier slap because of love grin
if soldier 🪖 slap am, e go know say police slap dey learn 😂

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02
gasparpisciotta:
@ Goalnaldo, I believe you are good to go if you are able to satisfy below:

1. Plan to sponsor her education to at least Bsc level in discussion with her parents
2. Wait till whenever her parents feel she’s ready
3. Cut off all other attachments
4. Introduce to your family, shows you are serious
thanks bro
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03
Nlfpmod
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Aklee4994(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03
mytime24:
if soldier 🪖 slap am, e go know say police slap dey learn 😂
soldier slap 👋 one of my boss like that some years ago till now he’s still nursing the eye 👁 even guy man don go collect glass the eye no still balance
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03
If you break her heart, Naijacoverblog will carry your story

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03
EmmyMaestro:
If you break her heart, Naijacoverblog will carry your story
😂😂
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Madups(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03
This forum taya me. You no fit see this kind thing 4 reddit. If u nor get advice na to just read comot. To comment no be by force.
Rokiat:
So what advice exactly do
You want us to give you? She’s an adult you are an adult as well. If this is what ya all what do it and leave us out of it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51am On Mar 04
☺️
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by alt3r3g0: 2:31pm On Mar 08
Goalnaldo:

Same thing Ned Nwoko will say undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman / Sexual Communication”: / The Power Of A Woman By Femi Fani-kayode, An Interesting Read !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.